Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6368 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
I swear Unicorn could find out about Nik raping a 9 year old while getting a dildo inserted into his ass by a 90 year old and he would still defend it lmao.

First I thought Nik is stupid for bringing his real life peeps to this site, since there is a ton of incredibly embarrassing info about him here. But now I understand: That nigga Unicorn is sick as hell. I would've quit on Nik if I was him. Yet he is defending him like crazy, even though he is on vacation and should have better things to do. I am at a loss for words about this.

LMAO   100% on point too

We're talking about the guy who was homosexual enough at one point to "proudly" say he controlled a few aliases around this site. Also thought it was funny when he said he has Brian's log-in information & talks through that account. Why would it be a shock to anyone if he knows his "boy's" shit & uses it to defend himself. Because I'm telling you now, that shit is just sick. For a guy who always likes to call people who defend each other gay...these two are worse than Ricky Martin spending a weekend at Elton John's house.

This is the kid who paid a Mod to use his account to delete everything that people were posting about him two years ago.

I'm about to pay Sik right now to delete your account...

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest. I can't blame your nerdy ass to be asshurt when your life is put on blast.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
And this clown is doing this while on vacation. I don't even check Facebook or Twitter when I'm vacation, this guy is holding his boy down on some random rap website lmao.

I stay connected unless no reception... I got bars bitches

but yet you can't pick up women at bars so you resort to dating websites with other shut ins like K Macc's wife.
  :sleep: go get you some pussy instead of acting like one you honkey inbred dumb fuck from maine

Big Hack, dont worry about K Slack s wife.  I've got that fat pig on lockdown.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »
And this clown is doing this while on vacation. I don't even check Facebook or Twitter when I'm vacation, this guy is holding his boy down on some random rap website lmao.

but yet you can't pick up women at bars so you resort to dating websites with other shut ins like K Macc's wife.
  :sleep: go get you some pussy instead of acting like one you honkey inbred dumb fuck from maine

LMAO  i love you too

Sccit

« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »
From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

LMFAO THAT'S TOO MUCH. Nigga has the balls to even diss people when this is his life.

yea, my parents supported me when i was in high school... when i graduated, i had to get my own. is that supposed 2 be some groundbreakin shit?

and 7even, u soundin like a bitch right about now...it's more embarrassing to be posting another dudes private high school love letters than to have had a girl in high school who was considerin gettin paid for marriage papers.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
those aren't "private" anymore Elior they've been public since 2009

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2012, 01:10:01 PM »

says the gay from the bay

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »

says the gay from the bay

Ill wait for you to come up with something better than that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2012, 02:43:00 PM »
From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

LMFAO THAT'S TOO MUCH. Nigga has the balls to even diss people when this is his life.

yea, my parents supported me when i was in high school... when i graduated, i had to get my own. is that supposed 2 be some groundbreakin shit?

and 7even, u soundin like a bitch right about now...it's more embarrassing to be posting another dudes private high school love letters than to have had a girl in high school who was considerin gettin paid for marriage papers.

I didn't know the fully accurate story until Sik re-posted it again. I first thought it had been a bit different. But then I just had to address Unicorn for riding your dick over virtually everything, even the more fucked up and lesser true version of it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »
lol...still postin my high school love letters? u a lost cause. i dunno if u really armenian or not (u claim to be white), but u should know that when peeps come here straight from a different country, people set up fake marriages and get paid for it so that they can receive their papers...happens all the time. this 1 didn't go through, tho. but u know what will go through? u payin for bein a lil bitch. now that u talkin shit to every member of L.A.M.B, u dont have only me on your ass...but a buncha mufuckaz who think ur a straight bitch. crips too :-*
So lemme get this straight, you weak ass punk. You were perfectly fine allowing the girl you admittedly fell in love with to go off and marry a guy so he can get papers? And not to mention this is her story to you!!! For all you know she was playing you, getting paid by her new husband and getting dicked down by him. You fuckin simp, if my girl ever came to me with that proposition it woulda been over. But nooooooooo, Elior stays with the bitch for years after this.

That's how insecure of a dude you are. Your girl punked you by even thinking you would give her the green light on this. Then she punked you by getting fat as fuck and YOU STILL STUCK AROUND!!! LMFAO! Then again, i guess you got her back by mentally and physically abusing her. So so far, you're a tough guy who makes idle threats online, but the only person we know for sure you ever hit was your fat girlfriend.

And you wonder why every time you make a threat, I laugh? Keep doing it, you already got 3 years worth of meaningless threats under your official Lakers issue belt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »
lol...still postin my high school love letters? u a lost cause. i dunno if u really armenian or not (u claim to be white), but u should know that when peeps come here straight from a different country, people set up fake marriages and get paid for it so that they can receive their papers...happens all the time. this 1 didn't go through, tho. but u know what will go through? u payin for bein a lil bitch. now that u talkin shit to every member of L.A.M.B, u dont have only me on your ass...but a buncha mufuckaz who think ur a straight bitch. crips too :-*
So lemme get this straight, you weak ass punk. You were perfectly fine allowing the girl you admittedly fell in love with to go off and marry a guy so he can get papers? And not to mention this is her story to you!!! For all you know she was playing you, getting paid by her new husband and getting dicked down by him. You fuckin simp, if my girl ever came to me with that proposition it woulda been over. But nooooooooo, Elior stays with the bitch for years after this.

That's how insecure of a dude you are. Your girl punked you by even thinking you would give her the green light on this. Then she punked you by getting fat as fuck and YOU STILL STUCK AROUND!!! LMFAO! Then again, i guess you got her back by mentally and physically abusing her. So so far, you're a tough guy who makes idle threats online, but the only person we know for sure you ever hit was your fat girlfriend.

And you wonder why every time you make a threat, I laugh? Keep doing it, you already got 3 years worth of meaningless threats under your official Lakers issue belt.

to me, it's just 3 years worth of ammo for when we finally do catch up :)

if u were a lil smarter, u'd understand what u were doin.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »
LOL @ threatening Sikotic with Crips.

Hey NIKCC FUCK CRIPS.  >:(

Gangs are for weak minded faggots who can't be their own man so they need to be apart of something "bigger than themselves"

fuck crips and bloods, shippinbriccz said it  ;D

like yall being haters...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2012, 03:43:07 PM »

Lol bars. i be in the hooka lounge.  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2012, 03:44:53 PM »

Marriage is a business decision... nothing more... if you think it is more than that you live in a fantasy world...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »

and its 2012 now... and yall been hating way b4 then....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2012, 03:50:17 PM »

and its 2012 now... and yall been hating way b4 then....
actually NIK and I were on good terms for a few years....i mean he does have a dope taste in rap music

but what happened is that I was running the Dubcc fantasy basketball league and ya boy Sccit tried anal raping someone to get Kevin Durant from their team and I rejected the trade

Scitt INSTANTLY gets on aim and hits me up for a full hour crying like I just stole his blanket before I respond telling him to fuck off and that his trade was bullshit

and elior has been a hater of me ever since then....