Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6597 times)

Sccit

Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 11:10:12 AM »
^make a video of urself without u hidin behind ur mask, and i'll consider it ;)
LOL @ the typical chickenshit response

says the guy who exposed himself as a lazy eyed nerd with a thick armo accent by making internet forum videos :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 11:11:07 AM »
sik owned elior with the Search for Elior videos

those were hilarious

meanwhile all Elinor can do is call him lazy eye?  really??  how insecure are you?

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 11:14:04 AM »
sik owned elior with the Search for Elior videos

those were hilarious

meanwhile all Elinor can do is call him lazy eye?  really??  how insecure are you?

i got urkel banks makin videos dedicated to message board users 2 prove a point, and i'm the insecure 1?.. lmao

u know u losing when sloth is siding wit u

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »

Lol Nik is actin like a pussy ain't he.  He wants Lamb to be the next big thing but is too scared to actually go thru with it.  Coward. 

Either Nik/Lamb makes a video or they're parodies for life

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 01:23:30 PM »
Fight Sik or shut up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
meanwhile all Elinor can do is call him lazy eye?  really??  how insecure are you?

says the tard who calls me lazy eye based on a photoshopped picture. Nik's comebacks >>> yours.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

says the tard who calls me lazy eye based on a photoshopped picture. Nik's comebacks >>> yours.

i call you sperm eye, there's a difference.  your eye isn't lazy, it's filled with sperm.

i've come to the conclusion that Rapsodie logs in to the forum and immediately goes to my recent posts and replies to every one of them...pretty stalkerish.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »
meanwhile all Elinor can do is call him lazy eye?  really??  how insecure are you?

i call you sperm eye, there's a difference.  your eye isn't lazy, it's filled with sperm.

i've come to the conclusion that Rapsodie logs in to the forum and immediately goes to my recent posts and replies to every one of them...pretty stalkerish.

You've called me both. And both show your stupidity. It's a lame comeback in itself. Add onto that you're talking about a photoshopped feature and its full on retard. The real conclusion is that you log onto the forum, immediately go to a nik thread and make a useless comment, desperately wanting to be accepted by the troll squad.  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2012, 01:47:12 PM »
The real conclusion is that you log onto the forum, immediately go to a nik thread and make a useless comment, desperately wanting to be accepted by the troll squad.  :laugh:

close... first i check the sports section, then the G spot :)

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2012, 01:52:26 PM »

Lol Nik is actin like a pussy ain't he.  He wants Lamb to be the next big thing but is too scared to actually go thru with it.  Coward.  

lol...yea, lemme make an internet forum video to prove a point to a bunch of nerds on the internet. when i release a video, it's gunna be wit a high budget, on some real shit. i aint releasin no video of me talkin into a webcam to a bunch of internet trolls lmao. i'll leave that 2 mufuckaz like sik and clint dogg.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »
The real conclusion is that you log onto the forum, immediately go to a nik thread and make a useless comment, desperately wanting to be accepted by the troll squad.  :laugh:

close... first i check the sports section

where you also follow nik around and make posts about him  :laugh:

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »

Lol Nik is actin like a pussy ain't he.  He wants Lamb to be the next big thing but is too scared to actually go thru with it.  Coward.  

lol...yea, lemme make an internet forum video to prove a point to a bunch of nerds on the internet. when i release a video, it's gunna be wit a high budget, on some real shit. i aint releasin no video of me talkin into a webcam to a bunch of internet trolls lmao. i'll leave that 2 mufuckaz like sik and clint dogg.

Your friend M.O. did it NIKCC. Let me guess, it's different because he's your boy right??

LMAO @ dissing Clint Dogg and Sik for something that your homie did as well. SMH LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2012, 02:48:48 PM »

Your friend M.O. did it NIKCC. Let me guess, it's different because he's your boy right??

LMAO @ dissing Clint Dogg and Sik for something that your homie did as well. SMH LOL.

m.o. did it because peeps claimed he was an alias of mine.... he was just showin them he's a real person, considerin some people on here love my nuts so much that they come up with ridiculous conspiracy theories about me. understandable. sikotic/clint do it to prove they're cool. big difference.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2012, 03:13:18 PM »
LOL, no difference. We claim you're a pussy & your voice will be different. Do it.

Briccz owned right there.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2012, 03:21:41 PM »
LOL, no difference. We claim you're a pussy & your voice will be different. Do it.

Briccz owned right there.

lol@"we"... u the only one comin up wit dumbass ass conspiracy theories. no one else is retarded enough to co-sign u on that shit.