Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6472 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2012, 03:23:33 PM »
LOL, no difference. We claim you're a pussy & your voice will be different. Do it.

Briccz owned right there.

lol@"we"... u the only one comin up wit dumbass ass conspiracy theories. no one else is retarded enough to co-sign u on that shit.

Right, you just been crying that niggas been agreeing with me for the last three days. Take you L's & don't switch the top to that. Unicorn is just as much a fag as those other guys who made the video. Reaching ass nigga.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »
Videos are fun man. Radiotube was about 10x more likeable after posting videos. I mean, we know so much about Nik here and have seen so many pics of him and his kin, heard like 10 tracks and shit, but we still don't have a video. Aside from that weird one of his family during some jewish song or whatever that was. He didn't talk then, though.

Hoping for a big taped physical fight is unrealistic, but one can still dream for some kind of Vlog-beef. Like him and Cham talking shit to each other on camera, each of them recording smack and hurtful stuff on their webcam or phones and shit. That would be mightily entertaining!

Daz makes videos to haters on forums, too. And many dubcc members consider him a legend, so..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
^make a video of urself without u hidin behind ur mask, and i'll consider it ;)
LOL @ the typical chickenshit response

Lol Nik is actin like a pussy ain't he.  He wants Lamb to be the next big thing but is too scared to actually go thru with it.  Coward.  

Either Nik/Lamb makes a video or they're parodies for life

lol...yea, lemme make an internet forum video to prove a point to a bunch of nerds on the internet. when i release a video, it's gunna be wit a high budget, on some real shit. i aint releasin no video of me talkin into a webcam to a bunch of internet trolls lmao. i'll leave that 2 mufuckaz like sik and clint dogg.

Your friend M.O. did it NIKCC. Let me guess, it's different because he's your boy right??

LMAO @ dissing Clint Dogg and Sik for something that your homie did as well. SMH LOL.

Lmfao but you saw how gay they got after I made the video...

Smfh... You can't say that shit wasn't gay dog...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 08:46:19 PM »
Radiotube was about 10x more likeable after posting videos.

real talk. dude is hilarious.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2012, 10:13:06 PM »
LOL @ NIK's obsesison with bein cool. That's your insecurity coming through, Elie. I'ma agree with you though: makin a video on YouTube ain't cool.......but its funny as fuck. Guess what though: posting on a message board for a decade ain't cool either. Can you at least admit that, Elior? And if it ain't cool and you don't do "nerd/square" shit, then why are you here?

The videos Clint and Radiotube put out were fuckin hilarious. You're so afraid that people are gonna laugh at you, Elior, that you can't do it. Let's be real: it ain't about being a nerd or being cool.......you don't have the balls to do it. Even your Juggalo homie with the dating profiles got bigger balls than you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »
LOL @ NIK's obsesison with bein cool. That's your insecurity coming through, Elie. I'ma agree with you though: makin a video on YouTube ain't cool.......but its funny as fuck. Guess what though: posting on a message board for a decade ain't cool either. Can you at least admit that, Elior? And if it ain't cool and you don't do "nerd/square" shit, then why are you here?

The videos Clint and Radiotube put out were fuckin hilarious. You're so afraid that people are gonna laugh at you, Elior, that you can't do it. Let's be real: it ain't about being a nerd or being cool.......you don't have the balls to do it. Even your Juggalo homie with the dating profiles got bigger balls than you.

U just mad cuz clint dogg's videos are better than yours

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2012, 10:25:07 PM »

nope, Search for Elior had people laughing for days

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2012, 12:23:16 AM »

I'm mad? Elior, you're the one on here challenging people to fights over internet beef and can't even show up alone. You're mad as fuck, kid.

Clint's videos were way better though. That sock puppet shit is priceless.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2012, 03:06:01 AM »

Clint's videos were way better though.

real shit...and he looks like way less of a nerd too

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2012, 04:08:38 AM »

Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »

Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

he even wears Lakers panties

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2012, 08:00:47 AM »

Lol your mad cuz your mom never did anything for but buy you a basket and ring a door bell...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2012, 09:39:19 AM »

u the biggest fraud on this site....the words of nwa whoorider held more weight than the shit u say on here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2012, 10:35:41 AM »
^LOL. The biggest fraud. This is coming from the kid who just ignored...

I'm mad? Elior, you're the one on here challenging people to fights over internet beef and can't even show up alone. You're mad as fuck, kid.

...that part of what Sik said to talk about a meaningless video you're just rambling about.

You're a pussy. You always dodge that shit & just try to talk about "You're a queer though". You put your family name to shame.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 12:09:25 PM »
The bar has already been set for Forum Youtube Disses