Author Topic: American Standard of Living  (Read 1003 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:American Standard of Living
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2003, 04:49:46 PM »
Ey for real though.... What happened to John Q's medicare?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2003, 09:37:18 PM »

In other news, I heard that a man created a baseball filed in Iowa, and all these ghosts started showing up to play baseball with him. I heard it was based on a true story.

In other news, I heard  American (British) soldiers went and saved Private Ryan and also the Americans (British) were the heroes in U571.  I heard it was based on a true story.

Sorry Engel, couldn't resist
 ;D

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2003, 09:12:22 AM »
Just to add to this little war of words. Sweden is generally accepted as one of the best places in the world to live, with the best roads, healthcare and social services, albeit with high taxes. Their system is being studyed by teams from all over Europe to gain some knowledge. America is generally accepted to have a poor healthcare system for those without insurance. I know your gonna be saying shit like "you dont live here, your just jealous". Well i'm not jealous. Other than a possible holiday, I wouldnt like to live in america. I too have read articles about the hostpital system, people have told me about the system. Im not saying here is perfect, its not, but America is generally accepted as hhaving a shitty health and social services and couldnt compare with sweden. I dont subscribe to any online shit so i have no figures or stats to back me up. Sue me.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2003, 02:35:09 AM »
^ gee i'm sure doing fine with my shitty health care and so is my grandma

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2003, 04:39:35 PM »
Jake, I don't want to get too close to the bone here, because I know you dislike me every time I type a post up, but have you ever considered why your grandma got ill in the first place?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2003, 10:28:05 PM »
yeah because of our fucked up US foreign policies and our "shitty"  healthcare ::)

i mixed in what you/tech would think on that ^

but no your wrong with that inuendo pal, the women in my family are very prone to cancer, so we coulda been living in a swedish city for 100 years and my grandma would have still gotten cancer. fact is she was treated better in america for her sickness than she was in Canada whose big (and only) claim to fame is their "wonderful" healthcare. ALSO my grandma's step daughter (who lived in canada her whole life ) got cancer and she was battling it for 10 years! she was 7 years into her battle when my grandma and her dad got married, and when my grandma started traveling back home to get care (in america) they both noticed that my grandma was doing a lot better than her (and my grandma was worse off) so she started going with my grandma , and wam bam thank you mam she is just about cancer free! you can't say 100% becuase with cancer there's always a chance you 've missed something, but anyways from what her current doctor was saying (in america) the treatments she got in canada were out of date compared to what she received here.

so yeah you can say all the shit about our american health care all you want, and hey maybe you're right, but from my experiences with our healthcare system it's done it's job for me and the people i know. i don't expect life to be some free rollercoaster ride, i honestly don't feel that Trauma should pay for me to go into the doctor becuase i stubbed my toe and it hurts , or i got the sniffles and need a perscribed medicine to feel special,or i broke my arm trying to jump from my roof to the neighbor's. cuz that's what would happen if we had FREE health care IMO.

if i want a nice car i'm willing to pay for it. if i get into  a wreck I SHOULD pay for it , if i don't have insurance. if it breaks down i should pay for it, not the government

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2003, 09:25:21 AM »
1. Don't judge a whole country on a particular experience that affected you directly.

2. Your attitude towards healthcare in America is illustrative of Republican rhetoric which continually polarises the US.  The notion that the only alternative to what you have now is free healthcare is madness.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2003, 02:40:13 PM »
1. Don't judge a whole country on a particular experience that affected you directly.

2. Your attitude towards healthcare in America is illustrative of Republican rhetoric which continually polarises the US.  The notion that the only alternative to what you have now is free healthcare is madness.  

1. yeah i believe i said that already, tell this to ITW, and Maestro Minded

2. don't put words in my mouth son

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2003, 08:53:19 AM »
I didn't.

You hypothesised situations that may occur if America had free healthcare.  You polarised the  issue.

Son.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2003, 12:54:24 AM »
I didn't.

You hypothesised situations that may occur if America had free healthcare.  You polarised the  issue.

Son.

i'm sorry your brain only works in 1d

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2003, 04:19:03 AM »
err...ok

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2003, 08:38:21 AM »
I didn't.

Son.

a brain working in 1d??... ooh yea... i forgot.. you went to school in usa...

Woodrow

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2003, 11:04:58 AM »
you went to school in usa...
But you don't hate Americans...

::)

So far you've dissed:
Our Schools
Our health care
Our intelligence
Our movies
Our weight
and Gloated over 3000 innocent deaths,

but yeah, you don't hate America...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 11:05:36 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2003, 06:12:04 PM »
I didn't.

Son.

sorry english is your third language and you don't get jokes......   1 demention...... , in other words i'm sorry JAB's jackass can only see from one side of what i'm saying (his own litte side) wow i thought you europeans would understand what i'm talking about , with your HIGH level of education..... ::)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2003, 06:55:49 PM »
I didn't.

Son.

sorry english is your third language and you don't get jokes......   1 demention...... , in other words i'm sorry JAB's jackass can only see from one side of what i'm saying (his own litte side) wow i thought you europeans would understand what i'm talking about , with your HIGH level of education..... ::)

"demention" ??... i dont know "bigjakedoggydogg-with-english-as-first-language".... did you perhaps mean "dimension" ?? ...lol

the 'word' demention dont exist...

lol.. you really crack me up sometimes...;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 07:01:24 PM by Maestro~Minded »