Author Topic: Where is everyone from?  (Read 651 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Where is everyone from?
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2001, 08:04:27 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA a scottish rapper??..dude travis pulled it off..but theres never been a successful scottish rapper cos they accent dont make sense and all your terminology like for 'know' yall say ken?..i thort ken was a character offa street fighter.. are you real?????..seriously?????..your just another scottish d12 groupie homie..never EVER get on a mic at a party

im reppin MOTHAFUCKING BRIXTON TO FULL EFFECT WIT MY MAN CREM DILLA (cremdelaclem) home of crackheadz pimps rasta's and whatever mothafucking thing else you can think of..beyatch..recognize..BRIXTON CYPHER...WHUT!

peace to north london too

You know wot you have got to be one of the most ignorant aresholes ever to reply to me...I mean you talk about scottish rappers...have you heard a lot of the english...man they sound so Amerikan that you would actually think they were....and to call me another scottish d12 groupie....hell I like d12 but I don't think they great....and it is nice to see the sterotypical scot being brought up....I'll have you know that "ken" is infact a word used by the Glasgow and Edinburgh people for know...and in Dundee we do actually say know for know....and you act like English ain't got stupid slang..you heard how the fuckin Newcastle or Sunderland folk speak, the liverpool ppl and even ppl from Manchester....hell England is worse than Scotland for speakin funny and the slang in Liverpool is so fuckin stupid that I don't even know if half the Liverpool ppl know wot it means.....also you go on about there never being a Scottish rapper...well when an English rapper has firmly established himself in rap then come back and talk shit...until then just keep your stupid thoughts and stereotypes to yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2001, 01:27:02 PM »

Theres a burnaby in cali?????

lol.......I dunno, I must be trippin, But I know sikotic lives here in cali 4 sure.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WS

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2001, 02:39:51 PM »

Yo WS, what school you go to?

ALPHA
(Has the Best soccer team in Burnaby)
but i like basketball WAY more

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2001, 03:41:01 PM »
Toledo, Ohio. One of the few cities in O to the Izz-H .

WS

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2001, 05:47:30 PM »

Toledo, Ohio. One of the few cities in O to the Izz-H .

dope was the whiteboyz movie filmed in ur city???
that movie was funny shit

uneducated_black

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2001, 06:16:21 PM »
im reppin UTAH
GO JAZZ!
MALONE AND STOCKTON r da BEST!
fuck ya'll niggazzzzzz
biAitch!

ToNe1904

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2001, 08:44:17 PM »
wadnt dat whiteboyz movie in iowa or sum shit?? whereva it was....that shit waz str8 bomedy!!!!!

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2001, 03:49:57 AM »
Firstly i'm from THE WESTSIDE........Of Yorkshire (England)

You know wot you have got to be one of the most ignorant aresholes ever to reply to me...I mean you talk about scottish rappers...have you heard a lot of the english...man they sound so Amerikan that you would actually think they were....and to call me another scottish d12 groupie....hell I like d12 but I don't think they great....and it is nice to see the sterotypical scot being brought up....I'll have you know that "ken" is infact a word used by the Glasgow and Edinburgh people for know...and in Dundee we do actually say know for know....and you act like English ain't got stupid slang..you heard how the fuckin Newcastle or Sunderland folk speak, the liverpool ppl and even ppl from Manchester....hell England is worse than Scotland for speakin funny and the slang in Liverpool is so fuckin stupid that I don't even know if half the Liverpool ppl know wot it means.....also you go on about there never being a Scottish rapper...well when an English rapper has firmly established himself in rap then come back and talk shit...until then just keep your stupid thoughts and stereotypes to yourself.

Firstly, i'm pretty sure Roots Manuver has done very well for himself these dayz. And really, the only decent UK rappers come from London cuz they got the scene. Even where i'm from there's fuck all rappers. Mainly cuz a northern accent sounds shit on a mic. U mentioned Liverpool and shit, they ain't even classed as English anyway, and newcastle is pretty much in scotland anyway, the cat u were trying to have a go at was talkin bout people with stupid accents (Basically anyone that north of uk. cuz lets face it, we ain't got the best accents (I'm aight, i'm from S/hampton, so i got a half decent one.) but go fuck yourself saying that scotts have a good rappin voice!!! Fool

PEACE THO!!!
ONE

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2001, 07:56:28 AM »

Firstly i'm from THE WESTSIDE........Of Yorkshire (England)
Firstly, i'm pretty sure Roots Manuver has done very well for himself these dayz. And really, the only decent UK rappers come from London cuz they got the scene. Even where i'm from there's fuck all rappers. Mainly cuz a northern accent sounds shit on a mic. U mentioned Liverpool and shit, they ain't even classed as English anyway, and newcastle is pretty much in scotland anyway, the cat u were trying to have a go at was talkin bout people with stupid accents (Basically anyone that north of uk. cuz lets face it, we ain't got the best accents (I'm aight, i'm from S/hampton, so i got a half decent one.) but go fuck yourself saying that scotts have a good rappin voice!!! Fool

(ya'll from the US, now seeing rivalry that occurs in the UK. lol) (the Youth's of england hate anything that ain't from England (in uk that is), and vice verca. I fucking hate those welsh peeps. they got the worst accent there is!!!

PEACE THO!!!
ONE

Yo I just gotta say....who the fuck asked you to come and start throwin your shit about me....but to start off with....how much a fool are you to actually call me a fool....if you read once that I say scottish ppl have a great rappin voice then hell you must have better eyesight than me cos I never once siad that...and incase you didn't read that properly...I SAID I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT....also you talk like you got the best accent aswell....Newcastle ain't shit near Scotland so don't try to cover up for the way Newcastle speak..Liverpool is considered part of England so don't give me that shit either....yes Roots Manuva has established himself a small fanbase in the UK but that's it!!!!!

And are you sure rappers come from London....becos more than 3/4 of the shit that comes out of there is either R&B or Garage!!!!

And that guy wasn't talkin about ppl with stupid accents...he was practically comin out and just dissin the way the Scottish ppl talk and how they say "ken" for know!!!!

And hell don't bring me into your equation thing tryin to Stereotype me sayin that just cos I'm from Scotland I h8 things that are from England...the only thing I h8 is the Englan international team...how they think there so great and should be winnin every game......so don't try that bullshit with me...Out
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2006, 02:02:27 PM »
Eastsiiiiiiiiiiide...................................................of Connecticut.

:o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Somebody other than me from CT ;D Hot shit

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2006, 02:11:07 PM »
lol this thread is 4 and a half years old, most of these ppl have prolly moved
NO MORE WAR

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 08:02:06 PM »
im from that SOUTH CENTRAL we keep it hood

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 08:04:25 PM »
EAST SIDE FRESNO

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »
born 310 raised 760 kickin it in the 714  8)