Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8943 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2012, 05:51:51 PM »
I still don't get how me working is insulting...
its not about working its claiming to have a lot of money while youre a laborer

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
I still don't get how me working is insulting...
its not about working its claiming to have a lot of money while youre a laborer

So cuz I save money I should be insulted?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2012, 09:06:29 PM »
^That's about as close to an E-blowjob as you can get.

for insecure faggots, positivity=e-blowjob...for real mufuckaz, negativity=e-blowjob

which category do u fall under?
I know Elior did not jst call somebody else insecure.

says the forums carlton/urkel lookalike who's scared 2 call in a radio show lmfao

listen to the replay with ghost and see if u can picture urself fitting in without the luxury of michael jordan gif's and xzibit smileys.

LOL You're so desperate to get me to call into your lil fuck ass show, it ain't even funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »

for insecure faggots, positivity=e-blowjob...for real mufuckaz, negativity=e-blowjob

says the forums carlton/urkel lookalike who's scared 2 call in a radio show lmfao

listen to the replay with ghost and see if u can picture urself fitting in without the luxury of michael jordan gif's and xzibit smileys.

LOL You're so desperate to get me to call into your lil fuck ass show, it ain't even funny.

if callin u out for bein scared=desperate, then i guess i'm desperate, gary urkel banks

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2012, 09:32:08 PM »

hate hate hate
rabble rabble rabble
wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »

if callin u out for bein scared=desperate, then i guess i'm desperate, gary urkel banks
The only incentive I have to call in to your show is because this time around, you can't call me a nigger over the phone like you did last time we spoke. Then again, only 6 people would hear it so why would I give a shit?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2012, 10:22:38 PM »

The only incentive I have to call in to your show is because this time around, you can't call me a nigger over the phone like you did last time we spoke. Then again, only 6 people would hear it so why would I give a shit?

lol@tryna trick people into thinkin you're actually black

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »

"I look like a white Kobe Bryant" - Elior Maimon

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »

"I look like a white Kobe Bryant" - Elior Maimon

lol..again with the lies. remember when i proved to u that it was other people who said that and not me? or are u gunna sit there and pretend like that never happened either?? smh

Sikotic™

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2012, 10:30:28 PM »
If you feel like proving it, then be my guest.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »

hypothetical question..what would u do if 6 muthafuckaz jumped u, stripped ya clothes off ya back, and left u naked in the middle of S. Lake Ave?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2012, 09:33:06 AM »

hypothetical question..what would u do if 6 muthafuckaz jumped u, stripped ya clothes off ya back, and left u naked in the middle of S. Lake Ave?
youre such a pussy its pathetic. funny thing is that wont even happen

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2012, 10:04:29 AM »

LMAO @ hypothetical. And why you need 6 people, Elior, if I'm as tiny and weak as you claim I am?

Anyway, this is getting old and I think we're all getting bored with this. Once again, I've proven my point: you talk a ton of shit, but you're not gonna do anything. It's been 3 years and you still never came up to me one-on-one. Talking shit form the comfort of the driver side of your truck with a homie next to you does not count.

I win. You lose. Simple as that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2012, 10:40:51 AM »
Yeah, NIK. I don't get what you're trying to prove. You just keep looking worse. Would I really be a badass if me and six, absurdly brolic 6 foot+ football player friends of mine beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice?

Let me ask you, what would you respect more? Me personally beating the shit out of someone or me having six of my friends beat the shit out of someone & then after they're ton stand over them like I'm the shit? You're a pussy. Like I said, either see this guy one v. one or shut the fuck already, damn lol.

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »

LMAO @ hypothetical. And why you need 6 people, Elior, if I'm as tiny and weak as you claim I am?

Anyway, this is getting old and I think we're all getting bored with this. Once again, I've proven my point: you talk a ton of shit, but you're not gonna do anything. It's been 3 years and you still never came up to me one-on-one. Talking shit form the comfort of the driver side of your truck with a homie next to you does not count.

I win. You lose. Simple as that.

it was just a simple question...why couldn't u answer it?

lmao@"i win. you lose"..clint dogg status.