Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8935 times)

Sccit

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »
If you feel like proving it, then be my guest.

hypothetical question..what would u do if 6 muthafuckaz jumped u, stripped ya clothes off ya back, and left u naked in the middle of S. Lake Ave?
youre such a pussy its pathetic. funny thing is that wont even happen

did u realize u sounded like a retard when u called the show and every1 was laughing at you?

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2012, 12:43:04 PM »
Yeah, NIK. I don't get what you're trying to prove. You just keep looking worse. Would I really be a badass if me and six, absurdly brolic 6 foot+ football player friends of mine beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice?

Let me ask you, what would you respect more? Me personally beating the shit out of someone or me having six of my friends beat the shit out of someone & then after they're ton stand over them like I'm the shit? You're a pussy. Like I said, either see this guy one v. one or shut the fuck already, damn lol.

who said anything about "being badass"? i just wanted 2 know what sik would do in that situation.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »

hypothetical question..what would u do if 6 muthafuckaz jumped u, stripped ya clothes off ya back, and left u naked in the middle of S. Lake Ave?

did u realize u sounded like a retard when u called the show and every1 was laughing at you?
goddamn youre a fag

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2012, 01:21:54 PM »

goddamn youre a fag

lmao@the retarded version of randal from "clerks" over here.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2012, 01:55:52 PM »

goddamn youre a fag

lmao@the retarded version of randal from "clerks" over here.

Lmao 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »
i dont know whats funnier, jewbot making fun of my voice or calling sik urkel when your little black friend spends more fuckin time on the internet than anyone i have ever seen

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
i dont know whats funnier, jewbot making fun of my voice or calling sik urkel when your little black friend spends more fuckin time on the internet than anyone i have ever seen

we network online..... ur bf sik makes buddies online. big difference.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »
Yeah, NIK. I don't get what you're trying to prove. You just keep looking worse. Would I really be a badass if me and six, absurdly brolic 6 foot+ football player friends of mine beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice?

Let me ask you, what would you respect more? Me personally beating the shit out of someone or me having six of my friends beat the shit out of someone & then after they're ton stand over them like I'm the shit? You're a pussy. Like I said, either see this guy one v. one or shut the fuck already, damn lol.

who said anything about "being badass"? i just wanted 2 know what sik would do in that situation.

What could anyone do in that situation? What would you do in that situation? I don't know if Tyson in his prime could walk out of that situation if it was seven grown ass men.

Hypothetical question NIK....what would you do if you were surrounded by a pack of lions if you went on vacation with your boy Brian? Stupid question? Absolutely. But that seems to be theme with you today.

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »

What could anyone do in that situation? What would you do in that situation? I don't know if Tyson in his prime could walk out of that situation if it was seven grown ass men.

Hypothetical question NIK....what would you do if you were surrounded by a pack of lions if you went on vacation with your boy Brian? Stupid question? Absolutely. But that seems to be theme with you today.

the question wasnt for u, kid...ur like one of those kids who sees adults talkin, and u butt in, speakin at 100 miles per hour, askin 100 diff questions at once. STFU AND LET SIKOTIC HANDLE HIS OWN, GAYBOY.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »

the question wasnt for u, kid...ur like one of those kids who sees adults talkin, and u butt in, speakin at 100 miles per hour, askin 100 diff questions at once. STFU AND LET SIKOTIC HANDLE HIS OWN, GAYBOY.

"It was just a simple question...why couldn't you answer it?"

& stop playing that "big boy shit". Nigga, it's been out there that mommy & daddy wipe your ass when you need it. You're just mad you get shitted on & do/say whatever you can to try to belittle the knowledge I spit.

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »

"It was just a simple question...why couldn't you answer it?"

& stop playing that "big boy shit". Nigga, it's been out there that mommy & daddy wipe your ass when you need it. You're just mad you get shitted on & do/say whatever you can to try to belittle the knowledge I spit.

u dont spit knowledge, u constantly make urself sound like a dicksuckin bitch, straight up...i was talkin 2 sikotic, not u. pretty sure he can fight his own battles (online, at least)...fact of the matter is, ur annoyin as a muthafucka, like a lil chiuaua nipping at peeps legs n shit. not even funny with ur disses, it's like u sound like ur always tryin so hard to prove a point while most every1 else is clownin around. anyways, like i said in the thread where u were tryna fight 7even's battles, STFU WHEN GROWN MEN ARE SPEAKIN'.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
^Talk about "trying too hard". You'll say anything to get rid of me lmao.

LMFAOLOLHAHAHAHA @ "let them fight their own battles" says the nigga who keeps talking about rolling up on Sik with six other people with him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2012, 05:34:46 PM »
LMAO @ grown men are speaking. Elior. You live with your parents, they support you and you have established nothing of your own. Just because you're a certain age doesn't make you a grown man. My 18-year-old brother is more of a man than you. I'd rather take 10 ass kickings than live a day in your shoes.You're in your mid 20s and you're mentally a teenager. So please, don't ever consider yourself a grown man until you do something that grown men do.

Anyway, unlike you, I'll answer your question: I'd most likely get my ass kicked if 6 guys jumped me. Is that a surprise, Elior? I can tell you've never been in a serious fight in your life because you act like the scenario you brought up would be the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to a person. In that thread Lights made a little while ago, I already said I got jumped by 4 guys before in front of a 7-11 in Pacoima. One of them blindsided me and hit me right in the eye, but I got my licks in. They didn't get the beer they were tryin to jack me for either. Guess what though? Life goes on.

A guy like yourself who has never faced any real adversity in your life and when you got pulled over with weed made your girl take the fall and threatened suicide, I can't even imagine what you would do if you got jumped by 6 guys lol. You would really kill yourself this time like the fragile bitch that you are.

I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore...

LMAO!! I see through the tough guy act, Elior. You're a nice guy flexing muscle on an internet forum trying your hardest to validate your manhood. This is why I fuck with you knowing I'll never face repercussions. I'm a nice guy too, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. That doesn't mean I can't or won't defend myself if need be. Keep that in mind if you actually believe half the threats you make.

Now respond to this like a GROWN MAN, and not with your usual immature gay remarks that you'd expect from a 14 year-old.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
lol@4 guys jumped you and couldn't jack your beer...yea, just like u didn't run away and flee town when u got rolled up on ;)

ur a character, sik...thats all u've ever been. u playin a part. ur not a real person, and it's quite obvious. if u were a real mufucka, i wouldn't have any problems with u to begin with. fact of the matter is, u dont think ima chase after u and make u pay. but it's quite obvious that when ur right in front of my face, u play the part of innocent victim and the word "bitch" miraculously turns into "dawg". thats why when i invite u to the L.A.M.B show so that u can clown in real life like u do on here, u wont do it. sure, u'll claim it's because u don't wanna waste your time going to an L.A.M.B show....but the truth is, ur a straight bitch and u have no balls. every1 with common sense can see it. that explains why the only mufuckaz defending u are retards and gay children who look like lesbians. man up n grow a pair....and oh, yea. what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2012, 10:16:11 PM »
I think the saddest part is that NIK truly believes that.