Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8951 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2012, 12:29:53 AM »
lol@4 guys jumped you and couldn't jack your beer...yea, just like u didn't run away and flee town when u got rolled up on ;)

ur a character, sik...thats all u've ever been. u playin a part. ur not a real person, and it's quite obvious. if u were a real mufucka, i wouldn't have any problems with u to begin with. fact of the matter is, u dont think ima chase after u and make u pay. but it's quite obvious that when ur right in front of my face, u play the part of innocent victim and the word "bitch" miraculously turns into "dawg". thats why when i invite u to the L.A.M.B show so that u can clown in real life like u do on here, u wont do it. sure, u'll claim it's because u don't wanna waste your time going to an L.A.M.B show....but the truth is, ur a straight bitch and u have no balls. every1 with common sense can see it. that explains why the only mufuckaz defending u are retards and gay children who look like lesbians. man up n grow a pair....and oh, yea. what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh
wait what the fuck have you done with your life? buy an x raided verse? yeah siks a tutor now probably not makin shit but at least hes trying to come up in the world and not relying on mommy and daddy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2012, 01:02:18 AM »
lol@4 guys jumped you and couldn't jack your beer...yea, just like u didn't run away and flee town when u got rolled up on ;)

ur a character, sik...thats all u've ever been. u playin a part. ur not a real person, and it's quite obvious. if u were a real mufucka, i wouldn't have any problems with u to begin with. fact of the matter is, u dont think ima chase after u and make u pay. but it's quite obvious that when ur right in front of my face, u play the part of innocent victim and the word "bitch" miraculously turns into "dawg". thats why when i invite u to the L.A.M.B show so that u can clown in real life like u do on here, u wont do it. sure, u'll claim it's because u don't wanna waste your time going to an L.A.M.B show....but the truth is, ur a straight bitch and u have no balls. every1 with common sense can see it. that explains why the only mufuckaz defending u are retards and gay children who look like lesbians. man up n grow a pair....and oh, yea. what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh
wait what the fuck have you done with your life? buy an x raided verse? yeah siks a tutor now probably not makin shit but at least hes trying to come up in the world and not relying on mommy and daddy

i dont rely on anyone, randal

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2012, 01:31:25 AM »
what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh

Not everyone has rich parents to pay for their schooling like you do Elior. You really should've taken advantage of that opportunity.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2012, 07:49:18 AM »
Not everyone has a whole forum board dedicated to them like you do Scitt. You really shouldnt take advantage of these fags like that...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »
Not everyone has a whole forum board dedicated to them like you do Scitt. You really shouldnt take advantage of these fags like that...

Son is an expert in e-blowjobs. Nasty ass nigga.

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2012, 01:54:36 PM »
what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh

Not everyone has rich parents to pay for their schooling like you do Elior. You really should've taken advantage of that opportunity.

Actually, my parents couldn't pay for my schoolin, that's part of why I didn't go to college..

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »

Son is an expert in e-blowjobs. Nasty ass nigga.

and your an expert at REAL blowjobs...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »

Actually, my parents couldn't pay for my schoolin, that's part of why I didn't go to college..

LOL. Right. That's why Natalie said "If you needed $50,000 to go to school, your parents would pay for it...you know they would". Stop fronting, kid.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »
go quote and paste that somewhere hater
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »

Blowjob Bobby up in this bitch.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »

Blowjob Bobby up in this bitch.

ok suck me down Susan
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2012, 05:26:34 PM »
Wowzers Call-in
    (310) 861-2335
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »

Elior, get it straight. You wanna come and teach me a lesson, not the other way around. Have I ever said or made an attempt to fight you? I will NEVER make an effort to confront you. You're not worth my time. See, while you take this little "beef" of ours oh so seriously, I come here on my down time and play with your head. It's that simple. I've been doing it for years at your expense.

And by the way, my parents never even paid for my undergrad education. It's called a scholarship. Also, I am at UCLA in one of the top programs on the West Coast. The tutoring gig is to pay for my living expenses and bills since the schedule is flexible and I make my own hours. It ain't a career by any means. I do it instead of relying on loans to survive during school and ending up with massive debt.

I pay my car insurance, rent, credit cards, etc. all on my own. We already know your parents pay for everything and you've probably never had a real job in your entire life. This is the difference between me and you. I have responsibilities and real attainable career goals and you spend your time making rap songs at Roccy's house and threatening people on the internet who laugh at you. Is there really a comparison?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2012, 09:39:57 PM »

Stop lyin', Elior:

You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:21 PM »
^That's what I'm saying. That niggas gotta shut the fuck up already with that.