Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8886 times)

Sccit

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2012, 11:38:30 PM »
Lol, Urkel banks, I can give a fuck about all that extra talk, when it comes down to it, u still a lil bitch. And u stay reachin to feel special, I already said I ain't had shit paid for since high school.. So keep makin up them lies, but it ain't changin the fact that u still a nerd and a bitch. In fact, it just adds to it.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2012, 12:37:34 AM »
what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh

Not everyone has rich parents to pay for their schooling like you do Elior. You really should've taken advantage of that opportunity.

Actually, my parents couldn't pay for my schoolin, that's part of why I didn't go to college..
Stop lyin', Elior:

You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc.

Quote and paste...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »
Lol, Urkel banks, I can give a fuck about all that extra talk, when it comes down to it, u still a lil bitch. And u stay reachin to feel special, I already said I ain't had shit paid for since high school.. So keep makin up them lies, but it ain't changin the fact that u still a nerd and a bitch. In fact, it just adds to it.
You do understand that you calling me a nerd or a bitch means nothing to me, right? You let your girl take the fall for your bullshit misdemeanor charge. If that doesn't make you a bitch, then what does?

And you got Laker patches on your jeans, Elior. You don't think that's nerd shit?

Call me whatever you want, man. At the end of the day, you still live under Shlomo's roof making death threats over forum beef that you can't back up. I'm self sufficient and purposely getting under your thin skin. Now who's the nerdy bitch?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2012, 03:53:02 AM »
You do understand that you calling me a nerd or a bitch means nothing to me, right? You let your girl take the fall for your bullshit misdemeanor charge. If that doesn't make you a bitch, then what does?

And you got Laker patches on your jeans, Elior. You don't think that's nerd shit?

Call me whatever you want, man. At the end of the day, you still live under Shlomo's roof making death threats over forum beef that you can't back up. I'm self sufficient and purposely getting under your thin skin. Now who's the nerdy bitch?

First of all, she never took no charge for me.. Just another lie to add to the long list. Another lie is that i had laker patches sewn on my jeans lmao. Come to think of it, u don't even watch sports to begin with. Really, though, what kind of self respecting man doesn't watch ANY sports? Smh. Again, I don't care if u are a nerd.. If u are, more power to u. But at least admit it. Keep makin up more lies, tho. It's the only way u can stay in this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2012, 10:07:28 AM »
This is pointless. NIK is a pussy, end of discussion. He spent a solid week talking shit, not saying a word about the "fleeing" that "took place" the first time. Then when it kicked in that he was going to have to get out of the car this time & get his ass busted he started making excuses.

Pussy. Ass. Bitch.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2012, 12:30:54 PM »
Man I wish y'all would have called in to get your definition of a hater...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »

First of all, she never took no charge for me.. Just another lie to add to the long list. Another lie is that i had laker patches sewn on my jeans lmao. Come to think of it, u don't even watch sports to begin with. Really, though, what kind of self respecting man doesn't watch ANY sports? Smh. Again, I don't care if u are a nerd.. If u are, more power to u. But at least admit it. Keep makin up more lies, tho. It's the only way u can stay in this.
Oh, I'm sorry, Elior......MMA and boxing are not sports? I'm a big fan of both. And when did sports determine how much of a man you are? Handling your responsibilities and being a person of your word is what determines whether or not you're a man. You wouldn't know about either of those though, you ignorant kid.

And like I said before, you calling me a nerd means nothing to me. It's like a person with down syndrome calling me retarded. I know its all relative, but I don't find men in their mid-20s who live at home, sew patches on their jeans and rap about bank robberies to be the definition of "cool". Do you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:46 PM »
This is pointless. NIK is a pussy, end of discussion. He spent a solid week talking shit, not saying a word about the "fleeing" that "took place" the first time. Then when it kicked in that he was going to have to get out of the car this time & get his ass busted he started making excuses.

Pussy. Ass. Bitch.

why are u so nervous?

u even hold ur beer like a fag

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, Elior......MMA and boxing are not sports? I'm a big fan of both. And when did sports determine how much of a man you are? Handling your responsibilities and being a person of your word is what determines whether or not you're a man. You wouldn't know about either of those though, you ignorant kid.

And like I said before, you calling me a nerd means nothing to me. It's like a person with down syndrome calling me retarded. I know its all relative, but I don't find men in their mid-20s who live at home, sew patches on their jeans and rap about bank robberies to be the definition of "cool". Do you?

dont lie, my boy..u only watch MMA and Boxing so u can see shirtless men grabbin at eachother. u dont have any responsibilities. ur a tutor who has false hopes of becoming a doctor.. if i ever walked into a doctors office and saw a weirdo like u behind the desk, i would switch hospitals ASAP. probably wouldn't even fuck with any hospitals within that county. it's one thing to be a successful nerd with something to show...but u, my friend, are all talk. ur a nerd AND a failure. if it was just 1 or the other, it'd be tolerable. step it up, tutor boy.

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
Man I wish y'all would have called in to get your definition of a hater...

"hide behind the screen, bitchass mufuckaz" LOL. smh@they too scary to communicate without the luxury of gif's and jpegs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »

Pussy. Ass. Bitch.

why are u so nervous?

u even hold ur beer like a fag

LOL. Son dodges it like a pussy too. Man up or shut up.

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:01 PM »
LOL@this limp-wrist, nervous lookin faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »

LMAO. Reaching ass nigga. Still dodging too.

& you still can't post pictures. You know this nigga hasn't gotten laid in a minute.

Sccit

« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2012, 03:53:18 PM »
stop replying for ur own sake, faggot. ur face looks like it's waiting for a cum-shot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »

LMAO. Reaching ass nigga. Still dodging too.

& you still can't post pictures. You know this nigga hasn't gotten laid in a minute.