Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8940 times)

Sccit

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2012, 03:57:41 PM »
no, really...i've seen that facial expression before. but only on a female. that really is the look of a bitch waitin for a cum-shot...no way around it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
LOL@this limp-wrist, nervous lookin faggot.

LMAO. Reaching ass nigga. Still dodging too.

& you still can't post pictures. You know this nigga hasn't gotten laid in a minute.

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »
so limp-wrist, why do u look like u have no confidence? is it the fact that ur a faggot, or the fact that u think everyone knows ur a faggot?

Sikotic™

« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »
dont lie, my boy..u only watch MMA and Boxing so u can see shirtless men grabbin at eachother. u dont have any responsibilities. ur a tutor who has false hopes of becoming a doctor.. if i ever walked into a doctors office and saw a weirdo like u behind the desk, i would switch hospitals ASAP. probably wouldn't even fuck with any hospitals within that county. it's one thing to be a successful nerd with something to show...but u, my friend, are all talk. ur a nerd AND a failure. if it was just 1 or the other, it'd be tolerable. step it up, tutor boy.
LOL oh Elior, being paid $40 an hour to help a fine ass girl with Organic Chemistry really ain't that bad of a gig, ya know. Not to mention I can take on as many clients as I want and schedule the tutoring sessions whenever I want. The flexibility and pay is beautiful. Allows me to attend my classes and study for my exams as well. I got 2 more years of school and once I pass the state certifications, I'ma be practicing medicine making $80,000 a year entry level pay. It'll double in the future.

So see Elior, this creepy nerdy failure right here is gonna be doing very well for himself well before he turns 30-years-old. You, on the other hand, will still be living at home, trying to make it as a rapper in his late 20s (not a good look) with nothing to fall back on. No work experience. No education. Nada. I mean, damn, have you even had a job in your life, Elior? Have you ever been hired and paid a salary? And I'm the nerd and failure? LMAO

Oh and BTW, MMA and boxing takes far more skill and heart, but of course you'd only focus on men not having their shirts on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2012, 04:17:19 PM »
no, really...i've seen that facial expression before. but only on a female. that really is the look of a bitch waitin for a cum-shot...no way around it.
You really enjoy observing men's facial expressions, don't ya?

I agree with you though, Elior. Cham shoulda made a better attempt at looking hard by mean muggin the camera and perhaps attempting the hover hand technique on that girl that LAMB has made so popular in the streets. Maybe even throw up an imaginary set with the other hand for good measure. LMAO @ the non threatening facial expressions in a social setting. Absurd!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
dont lie, my boy..u only watch MMA and Boxing so u can see shirtless men grabbin at eachother. u dont have any responsibilities. ur a tutor who has false hopes of becoming a doctor.. if i ever walked into a doctors office and saw a weirdo like u behind the desk, i would switch hospitals ASAP. probably wouldn't even fuck with any hospitals within that county. it's one thing to be a successful nerd with something to show...but u, my friend, are all talk. ur a nerd AND a failure. if it was just 1 or the other, it'd be tolerable. step it up, tutor boy.
LOL oh Elior, being paid $40 an hour to help a fine ass girl with Organic Chemistry really ain't that bad of a gig, ya know. Not to mention I can take on as many clients as I want and schedule the tutoring sessions whenever I want. The flexibility and pay is beautiful. Allows me to attend my classes and study for my exams as well. I got 2 more years of school and once I pass the state certifications, I'ma be practicing medicine making $80,000 a year entry level pay. It'll double in the future.

So see Elior, this creepy nerdy failure right here is gonna be doing very well for himself well before he turns 30-years-old. You, on the other hand, will still be living at home, trying to make it as a rapper in his late 20s (not a good look) with nothing to fall back on. No work experience. No education. Nada. I mean, damn, have you even had a job in your life, Elior? Have you ever been hired and paid a salary? And I'm the nerd and failure? LMAO

Oh and BTW, MMA and boxing takes far more skill and heart, but of course you'd only focus on men not having their shirts on.

yea...i'm actually a manager at a co-op. every day, i get nerds like u who finished college and dont know what to do with their life, looking to get hired as a godamn bud-tender. i look at them and laugh...they wasted 4+ years of their life, and now they wanna work under me as a bud-tender for 15 bux an hour. pretty fuckin sad. good luck, becomin a doctor, though. no, really, i mean it. i'm not gunna lie, i do feel extremely bad for any future patients of urs...but i never wish failure upon any1. not even a bitch, such as urself.    

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
You really enjoy observing men's facial expressions, don't ya?

I agree with you though, Elior. Cham shoulda made a better attempt at looking hard by mean muggin the camera and perhaps attempting the hover hand technique on that girl that LAMB has made so popular in the streets. Maybe even throw up an imaginary set with the other hand for good measure. LMAO @ the non threatening facial expressions in a social setting. Absurd!

says the guy who makes fun of men's lips because it aint juicy enough for his liking...

i mean, u gotta admit it, son looks like a straight faggot....i can see why ur stickin for him, tho, considerin he looks just like the peeps u would hang out with.

Sikotic™

« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2012, 04:29:50 PM »

yea...i'm actually a manager at a co-op. every day, i get nerds like u who finished college and dont know what to do with their life, looking to get hired as a godamn bud-tender. i look at them and laugh...they wasted 4+ years of their life, and now they wanna work under me as a bud-tender for 15 bux an hour. pretty fuckin sad. good luck, becomin a doctor, though. no, really, i mean it. i'm not gunna lie, i do feel extremely bad for any future patients of urs...but i never wish failure upon any1. not even a bitch, such as urself.   
The co-op your uncle owns right? Not everybody has the luxury of being employed by family, but I'll give it to ya.

But I don't feel sorry for a lot of those idiots who have worthless degrees because they lack ambition. Fuck em. They just threw money away thinking some piece of paper is gonna set them for life. That's what they eventually find out when they can only get a $15 per hour job.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2012, 06:03:19 PM »
i dont depend on my parents, i depend on their siblings

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »

LOL, c'mon man. We both know that a degree in medicine isn't comparable to shit that doesn't have a specific outlet in the real world.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »
NIK, you know you're reaching. Sik basically said it differently. I was "a faggot, mean muggin' into the camera" in that fourteen year old picture of me. Now I look like I have "no confidence". Despite "having no confidence" would more look like your blank ass stare you have in those rave pics with girls standing near you. Face it, I could have a picture with that girl sucking my dick & you'd find something to say about it.

Still ain't post a picture of your new girl. You realize how mad you look right now, right?

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2012, 11:07:36 PM »
NIK, you know you're reaching. Sik basically said it differently. I was "a faggot, mean muggin' into the camera" in that fourteen year old picture of me. Now I look like I have "no confidence". Despite "having no confidence" would more look like your blank ass stare you have in those rave pics with girls standing near you. Face it, I could have a picture with that girl sucking my dick & you'd find something to say about it.

Still ain't post a picture of your new girl. You realize how mad you look right now, right?

son, u look mad homo...i mean, theres really no way around that. nothin more, nothin less. u just look like a gay child. what am i supposed 2 say when a fruity lookin, limp-wrist kid is tryna clown on me? or course ima point it out...and ur guna keep claimin i'm "reachin" in defense. but it is what it is, and u look just as homo as hack looks retarded.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2012, 11:19:17 PM »

son, u look mad homo...i mean, theres really no way around that. nothin more, nothin less. u just look like a gay child. what am i supposed 2 say when a fruity lookin, limp-wrist kid is tryna clown on me? or course ima point it out...and ur guna keep claimin i'm "reachin" in defense. but it is what it is, and u look just as homo as hack looks retarded.

LOL. "Yo bro, you look mad homo with that girl in your picture". I guess you think Justin Bieber looks like a faggot too, but me & him keep fucking women & the only proof you even like girls is that you fell in love with a fat, ugly bitch, who you asked out, dated & broke up with through this website.

So you know, call me what you will, you judging my looks is fine; I ain't tryna bag your possum looking ass. But niggas throughout the forum can see the desperation in each post you have at this point.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2012, 11:25:53 PM »
you dont fuck no bitches stfu....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
you dont fuck no bitches stfu....

BOBBY BLOWJOBS! What's crackin', my nigga?