Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8942 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
im goodie Suck Me Down Susan. How you feeling?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »
dont lie, my boy..u only watch MMA and Boxing so u can see shirtless men grabbin at eachother. u dont have any responsibilities. ur a tutor who has false hopes of becoming a doctor.. if i ever walked into a doctors office and saw a weirdo like u behind the desk, i would switch hospitals ASAP. probably wouldn't even fuck with any hospitals within that county. it's one thing to be a successful nerd with something to show...but u, my friend, are all talk. ur a nerd AND a failure. if it was just 1 or the other, it'd be tolerable. step it up, tutor boy.
LOL oh Elior, being paid $40 an hour to help a fine ass girl with Organic Chemistry really ain't that bad of a gig, ya know. Not to mention I can take on as many clients as I want and schedule the tutoring sessions whenever I want. The flexibility and pay is beautiful. Allows me to attend my classes and study for my exams as well. I got 2 more years of school and once I pass the state certifications, I'ma be practicing medicine making $80,000 a year entry level pay. It'll double in the future.

So see Elior, this creepy nerdy failure right here is gonna be doing very well for himself well before he turns 30-years-old. You, on the other hand, will still be living at home, trying to make it as a rapper in his late 20s (not a good look) with nothing to fall back on. No work experience. No education. Nada. I mean, damn, have you even had a job in your life, Elior? Have you ever been hired and paid a salary? And I'm the nerd and failure? LMAO

Oh and BTW, MMA and boxing takes far more skill and heart, but of course you'd only focus on men not having their shirts on.

yea...i'm actually a manager at a co-op. every day, i get nerds like u who finished college and dont know what to do with their life, looking to get hired as a godamn bud-tender. i look at them and laugh...they wasted 4+ years of their life, and now they wanna work under me as a bud-tender for 15 bux an hour. pretty fuckin sad. good luck, becomin a doctor, though. no, really, i mean it. i'm not gunna lie, i do feel extremely bad for any future patients of urs...but i never wish failure upon any1. not even a bitch, such as urself.    

Hold up, I missed this CLASSIC LMFAO.

Now you're so free & easy saying your job? What happened to seven racks a phone call "collecting the mail"? & you really "laughing at college" when it's statistically proven people who finish four years of college by far make more money? On average make $20,000 more a year & a million+ more in their lifetime. What co-op? I might be interested in buying. I'd like to see some credentials.

LOL, I mean, I have to admit, you're a loser, a fake, a pussy, a bitch, etc., but you do say some of the funniest shit people can see on the internet.

Sccit

« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
cham...u are desperate for acceptance in this world, but all this cocksuckin has gotten u nowhere. u posted up a pic to prove u look cool, but u ended up makin urself look even gayer than you did before postin it.

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
oh, and lmfao..this mufucka just said "collecting the mail"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2012, 11:45:55 PM »
Alright, I'm going to get back to the real world part of it.

1. You wouldn't say your job for a solid three years, now you're so open about it. Why's that? & what happened to seven racks a phone call just a few months back?
2. Yeah, graduates make more money. So I don't know what that was about lmao.
3. What's the name of the co-op? How did you get the job?
4. HOW THE FUCK do you have time to be active on here 20 hours during the day & "record classics" the other 4 & MANAGE an entire living area for "X" amount of people who live in the co-op? lmao.

It wouldn't really appear that I'm looking for acceptance, I'm just laughing at the mockery that is Elior Maimon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #200 on: May 28, 2012, 11:50:52 PM »
Nothing gay about taking pictures with dimes last time I checked. I'm a nerd though so what do I know?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2012, 11:55:33 PM »
^I actually saw you said you tutor Organic Chemistry. God bless you for even understanding that. Got a C lmao.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2012, 01:51:11 AM »
Nothing gay about taking pictures with dimes last time I checked. I'm a nerd though so what do I know?

Ok your right it's not gay if you take a picture of you and your sister at a party...

Fuck you Cham and Sik. Y'all are bitches. Meet me at the roscoes chicken waffles so we can fight!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2012, 02:11:19 AM »
Go ahead of me and order the number 13 for me and I'm down. The one with the breast and the waffle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2012, 02:26:17 AM »
cham...u are desperate for acceptance in this world, but all this cocksuckin has gotten u nowhere. u posted up a pic to prove u look cool, but u ended up makin urself look even gayer than you did before postin it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
See, it just goes to show how highly you value this place where you can escape the realities of the actual world. You refer to this place as "the world". Like I'm looking for acceptance among these twelve regular ass posters, who I'll never meet in my life. You trying to call me out on "being accepted" just goes to show how badly you want to be accepted here.

You're just mad you get put on blast daily.

Sccit

« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2012, 10:01:38 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »
Alright, I'm going to get back to the real world part of it.

1. You wouldn't say your job for a solid three years, now you're so open about it. Why's that? & what happened to seven racks a phone call just a few months back?
2. Yeah, graduates make more money. So I don't know what that was about lmao.
3. What's the name of the co-op? How did you get the job?
4. HOW THE FUCK do you have time to be active on here 20 hours during the day & "record classics" the other 4 & MANAGE an entire living area for "X" amount of people who live in the co-op? lmao.

It wouldn't really appear that I'm looking for acceptance, I'm just laughing at the mockery that is Elior Maimon.

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2012, 10:07:52 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
Go ahead of me and order the number 13 for me and I'm down. The one with the breast and the waffle.

stop lyin