Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8885 times)

Sccit

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »
that pic of u lookin like a lesbian with headphones on is recent

LMAO. You know nothing about that picture looks lesbian.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2012, 10:59:33 PM »

LMAO. You know nothing about that picture looks lesbian.

lol

Remedy360

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »

LMAO. You know nothing about that picture looks lesbian. You just say it because this VVVV is your life.

From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

& it's getting to the point I can't blame you that you're so frustrated.

Jesus. How did Dubcc get a hold of that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »

LMAO. You know nothing about that picture looks lesbian. You just say it because this VVVV is your life.

From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

& it's getting to the point I can't blame you that you're so frustrated.

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2012, 11:12:46 PM »
cocksucker cham, were u scared 2 call in today? check the replay of the show...ghost showed up. u said u would too. where were u, lesbro?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/05/24/twz--west-coast-wendsdays

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2012, 11:13:33 PM »
cocksucker cham, were u scared 2 call in today? check the replay of the show...ghost showed up. u said u would too. where were u, lesbro?

maybe he was out having a life?  you know, outside the forum??

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2012, 11:14:12 PM »

we already knew u were scared 2 call in...but cham actually claimed he was gunna be on.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »

we already knew u were scared 2 call in...but cham actually claimed he was gunna be on.

you try too hard Elior ::)

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »

try what? i'm not trying anything, i'm makin a statement, retard. learn the difference.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2012, 11:18:06 PM »

try what? i'm not trying anything, i'm makin a statement, retard. learn the difference.

why am i gonna waste my time calling in a two bit POS blog show that 14 people listen to when I could be watching the NBA?

i'm not sure who has the lower IQ, you or Elano.  it's pretty damn close too.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2012, 11:21:41 PM »

why am i gonna waste my time calling in a two bit POS blog show that 14 people listen to when I could be watching the NBA?

i'm not sure who has the lower IQ, you or Elano.  it's pretty damn close too.

not sure i'd be callin out peoples IQ if i looked like sloth from the goonies and never was able to type up more than a sentence during my stay here. but do u, bro....it's pretty damn obvious u didn't call because u were scared 2 get shitted on. can't post gif's on a radio show, now, can you? even if u were watchin the celtics lose, u could call in for 5 minutes during a commercial or something...u were online and ghost notified u to join in. u a bigger bitch than i even thought, my simple friend.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
and you can't even go one conversation without resorting to the same old insults.

goonies jokes?? really? that's the best you got?

maybe i'll call in when the show has at least 200 live listeners, i'm not calling to "blog talk" to 12 people.  that's just pathetic..

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
God damn, Elior, you sound thirsty as fuck for phone calls right now. Stop beggin'. If y'all got a good and entertaining presentation, your numbers will grow.........so basically, what I'm saying is don't pllay any LAMB tracks if you want that radio shit to succeed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2012, 11:28:58 PM »
God damn, Elior, you sound thirsty as fuck for phone calls right now. Stop beggin'. If y'all got a good and entertaining presentation, your numbers will grow.........so basically, what I'm saying is don't pllay any LAMB tracks if you want that radio shit to succeed.

when i went into the thread with the radio link it was playing a song that was even WORSE than lamb....i forget the hook but i posted it in the other thread that's how retarded it was.

that's the thing, who wants to take part in a radio show that plays wack music anyway?

and of course when you tell Elior this he reverts back to his "YOU LOOK LIKE...." replies.  it's like trying to talk to a Chino XL verse lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2012, 11:30:43 PM »

when i went into the thread with the radio link it was playing a song that was even WORSE than lamb....i forget the hook but i posted it in the other thread that's how retarded it was.

that's the thing, who wants to take part in a radio show that plays wack music anyway?

and of course when you tell Elior this he reverts back to his "YOU LOOK LIKE...." replies.  it's like trying to talk to a Chino XL verse lol.
LMFAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE