Author Topic: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?  (Read 8941 times)

Sccit

Re: So you wanna hear Scitts voice?
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2012, 11:31:12 PM »
and you can't even go one conversation without resorting to the same old insults.

goonies jokes?? really? that's the best you got?

maybe i'll call in when the show has at least 200 live listeners, i'm not calling to "blog talk" to 12 people.  that's just pathetic..

lol@hack typin up the longest reply he's ever made after i call him out on it. good job, retard.

fact of the matter is, the TWZ radio show gets a gang of listeners...M.O already said, those numbers are just from callers. the live listeners on the blog talk are 150+ and then the bigger numbers come from the replays, where we get 1,000+ .... keep bein a pussy, though. no harm done.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2012, 11:37:14 PM »
and you can't even go one conversation without resorting to the same old insults.

maybe i'll call in when the show has at least 200 live listeners, i'm not calling to "blog talk" to 12 people.  that's just pathetic..

lol@hack typin up the longest reply he's ever made after i call him out on it. good job, retard.

fact of the matter is, the TWZ radio show gets a gang of listeners...M.O already said, those numbers are just from callers. the live listeners on the blog talk are 150+ and then the bigger numbers come from the replays, where we get 1,000+ .... keep bein a pussy, though. no harm done.

3 lines is my longest ever reply?  wowzers.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »
that pic of u lookin like a lesbian with headphones on is recent

LMAO. You know nothing about that picture looks lesbian. You just say it because this VVVV is your life.

From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

& it's getting to the point I can't blame you that you're so frustrated.

I missed this post. Nik had a girlfriend who had teeth fixing and nose surgery as a priority? I thought I was middle class, but my life sounds poor compared to hers. And she says she's worse off than him?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2012, 11:55:02 PM »
^Yeah, I died when she said "Money's tight, but I need a new nose job" & listed "gym" & "the cats" as priority to "desperately needing money" to the point she would "marry some random dude for money". HILARIOUS.

& NIK, I'll call when it's convenient for me. I'm not going to not go out because you want to talk to me on the phone, ya faggot.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2012, 11:57:21 PM »
^Yeah, I died when she said "Money's tight, but I need a new nose job" & listed "gym" & "the cats" as priority to "desperately needing money" to the point she would "marry some random dude for money". HILARIOUS.

& NIK, I'll call when it's convenient for me. I'm not going to not go out because you want to talk to me on the phone, ya faggot.

if anything isn't it Elior who needs the nose job?

anywho I feel bad for the gal if she had so little self esteem that she'd marry some foreigner for money.  oh and she dated selfish Elior...another bad judgement call.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2012, 12:03:36 AM »
It's clear that she is totally upper middle class, yet way below Elior. Go figure.

@Remedy: He used the Dubcc PM system as his personal e-mail account with her, as he was online here far more often than he'd be on an actual social media or e-mail account. There were also exchanges about her crying cause his mother treats her like shit because she is not good enough for him. Or about her wanting to go camping and him shitting on her because he'd rather stay home posting.
He also saved a bunch of essays and shit on here that normal people would never think of saving on a westcoast rap forum. Lmao: "Saving school essays on a westcoast forum." Just typing that makes me feel weird.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2012, 12:06:16 AM »
It's clear that she is totally upper middle class, yet way below Elior. Go figure.

@Remedy: He used the Dubcc PM system as his personal e-mail account with her, as he was online here far more often than he'd be on an actual social media or e-mail account. There were also exchanges about her crying cause his mother treats her like shit because she is not good enough for him. Or about her wanting to go camping and him shitting on her because he'd rather stay home posting.
He also saved a bunch of essays and shit on here that normal people would never think of saving on a westcoast rap forum. Lmao: "Saving school essays on a westcoast forum." Just typing that makes me feel weird.
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »

And then one day Kain hacked his and Jaydc's account. Hilarity ensued.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2012, 12:13:21 AM »
It's just hilarious how his girlfriend had to make an account here just to speak with him.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:53 AM »

Lmao we had 131 live today... & 28 callers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

blcxm

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2012, 12:53:09 AM »
NIK is like Less Than Zero. But the pussy even sadder version.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »
damn i didnt even notice nikky was on there until now

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2012, 10:13:05 PM »

STFU you hater bitch boy jr...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2012, 10:14:54 PM »

Let your boyfriend fight his own battles. You're just starting to sound sick.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:29 PM »

Let your boyfriend fight his own battles. You're just starting to sound sick.

STFU you hater bitch boy sr...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.