Author Topic: Young Buck "I Just Got Evicted" !!!!!!  (Read 327 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Young Buck "I Just Got Evicted" !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »
hes gotta be a bigger dumbass than Elano

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 06:27:10 PM »
what a fucking retard.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
Buck should of reviewed his contract before going against 50, son has ruined his life for real

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:04:20 PM »
lol moron. How are you bankrupt and still living in a mansion?

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
The worst part is everyone here essentially was cheering for him to diss 50 at the time.

People on message boards should not be who artists listen to. Young Buck should have got his own label going with a few successful artists and then built his own machine just like G-Unit built its own machine and now it'll be independent from Interscope and be free to make a new distribution deal, while Buck's own career is ruined, label is dead and he's been tagged as washed up so he'll get no second shot from any other label for his own career let alone anyone else.

It's really sad, because I feel like Buck knew it wouldn't work but he was gassed up by the illusion of support from internet rap fans and his issues with hard drugs.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 12:33:04 AM »
what a fucking retard.

he can't be more retarded than dumb wilson
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:25 AM »
The worst part is everyone here essentially was cheering for him to diss 50 at the time.

People on message boards should not be who artists listen to. Young Buck should have got his own label going with a few successful artists and then built his own machine just like G-Unit built its own machine and now it'll be independent from Interscope and be free to make a new distribution deal, while Buck's own career is ruined, label is dead and he's been tagged as washed up so he'll get no second shot from any other label for his own career let alone anyone else.

It's really sad, because I feel like Buck knew it wouldn't work but he was gassed up by the illusion of support from internet rap fans and his issues with hard drugs.

Lol you really think buck is chilling on the net looking for career advice? It was probably the coke that had more to do with it than anything. He looked to have a nice little situation with Cashville Records and having The Outlawz and C Bo rolling with him, prolly thought he was gonna be the next Pac and was bigger than 50.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »

BabyBird

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 01:06:05 AM »
Let dem hataz hate chicano love n like baby gunz says We Be BenGn On Um/dumb wilson!!!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.