Author Topic: Young Droop Arrested for 2011 Rape  (Read 946 times)

caffeinefiend

Re: Young Droop Arrested for 2011 Rape
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »
pretty funny how its cool for rappers to portray a pimp but when one actually does it rap fans dont like him. you really think pimping is some glamorous thing where they just sit back and maybe have to slap a girl every once in a while?

Real talk.

DJ Warrior

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 09:56:57 PM »
What a sick dude. Deserves whatever they do to him in jail.

Views like yours are one reason why our societies are going to shit. No offence, though.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 09:59:37 PM »

Views like yours are one reason why our societies are going to shit. No offence, though.
I beg to differ.  I think if punishment was harsher for criminals such as this then crime would decrease greatly.  I think a little tit for tat would do criminals good in realizing what they're doing.  Just my perspective.

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2012, 07:45:59 AM »

I beg to differ.  I think if punishment was harsher for criminals such as this then crime would decrease greatly.  I think a little tit for tat would do criminals good in realizing what they're doing.  Just my perspective.

So the country with the harshest punishment would be the safest then? Doubt it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »

Don't doubt it. Do some research. Singapore has the harshest punishments in the world and one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Tit for tat is effective.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »

Don't doubt it. Do some research. Singapore has the harshest punishments in the world and one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Source?

Can you believe for even one second that it's not more complex than that? What about poverty? Social standarts? Social inequality?

The U.S. has the highest percentage of prisoners and in absolute numbers worldwide. Don't act like you had a lax judicidal system.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 08:37:52 AM »
being arrested for rape and being convicted of rape is 2 different things. any hoe of this street can say you raped her and you'll get arrested. he hasn't been convicted of anything so who knows if he even raped her. my homeboy used to fuck with some bitch that wanted to be with him, but he wasn't into her like that. so when this nigga told her he's not into her like that she cried rape and got him arrested.. young droops history shows my he's a pimp tho lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 08:41:24 AM »
if ur a pimp and if u rape one of ur prostitutes, it doesnt count. thats  a pass, nothin will happen to him in jail.. he didnt rape a woman, he raped a hoe. theres a diffrence

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »
he didnt rape a woman, he raped a hoe. theres a diffrence

This.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »
being arrested for rape and being convicted of rape is 2 different things. any hoe of this street can say you raped her and you'll get arrested. he hasn't been convicted of anything so who knows if he even raped her. my homeboy used to fuck with some bitch that wanted to be with him, but he wasn't into her like that. so when this nigga told her he's not into her like that she cried rape and got him arrested.. young droops history shows my he's a pimp tho lol

Apparently, they got DNA evidence ..

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 06:05:59 PM »

dna evidence that he had sex with whats most likely a prostitute who has sex with many men every day. im not defending this shit, its grimy and fucked up but thats how pimpin is, not some snoop dogg perm and cadillac bullshit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »

dna evidence that he had sex with whats most likely a prostitute who has sex with many men every day. im not defending this shit, its grimy and fucked up but thats how pimpin is, not some snoop dogg perm and cadillac bullshit

oh...didnt realize all pimps are rapists, as well. now i know. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »

Yeah, they don't fuck around in Singapore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dameons

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 10:55:47 PM »
He has a song called " Moment of Impakt " wit Black C , and it was ill......He fat and bald now doe . Fuck this guy and his filthy apartment complex...

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 12:30:04 PM »
Alot of judgemental mf's up in here.  Man yall believe anything you read.  Plenty of guys been jailed and arrested for rape that did commit the crime.

I mean if he in the pimp game he definitely around some wacked in the head females and thats the type of shit that comes with the game. 

Guilty or Innocent I hope he change his life around.