Author Topic: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"  (Read 975 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
Crook is tight, but every song of his is monotonous. Sure he's witty and all but there's got to be more than that.  Overall with lyrics, flow, and topics I think a strong case can be made that Kendrick is the best out of the west right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 05:07:17 PM »
cham won. congratulations, you are now less gay.......not

LOL, your brother has been photographed grabbing at another man's dick, please just quit while you can. It's been the same joke for two years, that's 730 days consecutively of calling someone gay because you know nothing about them & want to "fit in" by being able to diss back. Doesn't that get boring?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 05:09:36 PM »
I think a strong case can be made that Kendrick is the best out of the west right now.

no he is not and u simply need to listen more west coast music  ;) ;)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
thanks for the video but why do you want to drag Kendrick's name in on it?

to get more replys?

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 05:12:25 PM »
thanks for the video but why do you want to drag Kendrick's name in on it?

to get more replys?

The kid has been an attention whore for ten years. Why would he stop now?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 05:32:48 PM »
Idiotic. Kendrick is by far the best rapper on the West Coast. He just has too new a sound for you 90's dickriders to fuck with him.
sorry cham but GTFO with that "Best rapper on the west" bullshit

Kendrick ain't got shit on Crooked

Kendrick can make a better song than Crooked I any day of the week. Crooked has nothing to rap about other than incredible punchlines. "War Is My Love" came out yesterday & it's easily deeper than almost anything Crooked I has ever made lol.

deeper than "Gangsta's Cry" or "If You Ever Hear Me"???

#smh @ u

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 05:34:12 PM »
Kendrick is the truth.  Get used to it.  TDE as a whole, has really impressed me.  Looks like they are going to be around for a long time.  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
Crook is tight, but every song of his is monotonous. Sure he's witty and all but there's got to be more than that.  Overall with lyrics, flow, and topics I think a strong case can be made that Kendrick is the best out of the west right now.

go listen to Gangsta's Cry and tell me Crooked can't be the deepest rapper when wants to be

making a song about your aunt who got raped & killed AND your cousin who killed himself > what Kendrick raps about

Matty

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 05:59:43 PM »
agree with the OP. locksmith spits some realness, puts a lot in perspective from what i've heard of him. kendrick to an extent, but more esoteric subjects and i don't like his vocals. talented rapper for sure, but i wouldn't expect him to be saying anything politically relevant now he's under the interscope umbrella. just a lot of big words, emotional content and ambiguous criticisms of the evils out there. like a lot of the new school 'conscious' rappers out there, they're trying to work within the corrupt 'system' while opposing it at the same time.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
agree with the OP. locksmith spits some realness, puts a lot in perspective from what i've heard of him. kendrick to an extent, but more esoteric subjects and i don't like his vocals. talented rapper for sure, but i wouldn't expect him to be saying anything politically relevant now he's under the interscope umbrella. just a lot of big words, emotional content and ambiguous criticisms of the evils out there. like a lot of the new school 'conscious' rappers out there, they're trying to work within the corrupt 'system' while opposing it at the same time.

+1

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »
Idiotic. Kendrick is by far the best rapper on the West Coast. He just has too new a sound for you 90's dickriders to fuck with him.
sorry cham but GTFO with that "Best rapper on the west" bullshit

Kendrick ain't got shit on Crooked

Kendrick can make a better song than Crooked I any day of the week.Crooked has nothing to rap about other than incredible punchlines. "War Is My Love" came out yesterday & it's easily deeper than almost anything Crooked I has ever made lol.

I see you've finally come over to the dark side  8)

Dope song btw. Lock kills it. I like both Kendrick and Lock but its hard to compare them. Lock is definitely a more raw spitter though. He's like Crooked I level punchlines plus actual song concepts. But Kendrick is a bit more consistent.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 07:18:31 PM »
Crook is tight, but every song of his is monotonous. Sure he's witty and all but there's got to be more than that.  Overall with lyrics, flow, and topics I think a strong case can be made that Kendrick is the best out of the west right now.

go listen to Gangsta's Cry and tell me Crooked can't be the deepest rapper when wants to be

making a song about your aunt who got raped & killed AND your cousin who killed himself > what Kendrick raps about

That's literally his best song. How come "when he wants to be" is once in a blue moon? Kendrick says something in almost every song.

Fyi here's what Kendrick raps about: