Author Topic: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"  (Read 974 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Locksmith > Kendrick Lamar ........ NEW VIDEO "Hallelujah"
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »
this is a rap forum, we are talking about rappers. Name another rapper on the west that can get that "artist" stamp similar to a kanye musically, creative wise

how is it dumb? I really like locksmith, he's forever been a great rapper. Song writer not so much. Explain to me how it's dumb, overall kendrick is definitely putting out the most consistent and best music on the west coast. He appeals to many crowds.

as a musical ARTIST nobody on the west is touching kendrick. There's rappers and then there's artists. One example would be crooked i, great rapper, not a real good song writer. Kendrick is making hit after hit because of his song writing ability and his substance in his songs. Some people dont fuck with that type of music creativity, but to me he's by far the dopest rap ARTIST coming out of the west and possibly even the the US. I want to hear his debut album first. Section 80 was my favorite album of 2011. The way each song flowed throughout the whole cd. It's not even just kendrick, his whole camp has great chemistry right now, him and his producers all know what good music sounds like and work well together. Creative minds together created section 80. Not just kendrick. His album OD was pretty good. But section 80 absolutely blew it out of the water.

do you realize how dumb your statement is? You're saying that there is no better musical artist than Kendrick on the west coast? smh

saying that kendrick or any other rapper is the biggest musical artist on the west sounds like an exaggeration to me. I bet west coast has hundreds of musical artists better than kendrick. rap music isn't that much of an art you know?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »
^^^^^^^^
monkey beezness  ;D ;D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 08:26:31 PM »
How did Crooked I land in this thread haha? Locksmith is too complex for most dudes here. Lock and Kendrick both tight!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
Hack, you keep talking about the same two songs lol. Those are like your go-to songs for Crooked's defense lol.

and those songs are wack
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Remedy360

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 08:57:32 PM »
I had never heard this dude before, this is sick though. Feelin the production as well, anyone know who produced this?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:02:49 PM by Remedy360 »

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »
^soundwave top dawgs in house producer

Fraxxx

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
I had never heard this dude before, this is sick though. Feelin the production as well, anyone know who produced this?

You never heard of Locksmith before? You should def check his shit out!

http://www.datpiff.com/Locksmith-The-Locktape-mixtape.271694.html
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 11:11:45 PM »
cham won. congratulations, you are now less gay.......not

LOL, your brother has been photographed grabbing at another man's dick, please just quit while you can. It's been the same joke for two years, that's 730 days consecutively of calling someone gay because you know nothing about them & want to "fit in" by being able to diss back. Doesn't that get boring?

lmao...cham talkin about someone else tryna fit in. now i've heard EVERYTHING

Says the nigga from Woodland Hills trying to make it in the West Coast Hip Hop scene. C'mon son. Same disses for two years now.

u realize u speakin to someone from L.A. right? u tryna make it seem like u talkin to Clint Dogg from Australia or somethin lmao. bottom line, u brought up fitting in, and thats the main reason u on the nuts, son.

LOL, nigga. You might as well be from Beverly Hills. Fuck outta here.

find somethin else 2 suck cock over...its obvious uv never been 2 LA...would be dope if i actually was from beverly hills, but im not. comparin woodland hills to beverly hills just makes u sound hack level retarded.

From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

I rest my case.

Remedy360

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 11:13:23 PM »

Word, will do, and good looks friscolovin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 11:24:17 PM »

That's more of a compilation of his verses from songs years ago. You should check his recent projects. Embedded and Labryinth.

Here's a link for Labyrinth: http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16733/locksmith_labyrinth.html

Embedded is retail so I can't drop a link. But its a great album and its out there.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 11:38:33 PM »
cham won. congratulations, you are now less gay.......not

LOL, your brother has been photographed grabbing at another man's dick, please just quit while you can. It's been the same joke for two years, that's 730 days consecutively of calling someone gay because you know nothing about them & want to "fit in" by being able to diss back. Doesn't that get boring?

lmao...cham talkin about someone else tryna fit in. now i've heard EVERYTHING

Says the nigga from Woodland Hills trying to make it in the West Coast Hip Hop scene. C'mon son. Same disses for two years now.

u realize u speakin to someone from L.A. right? u tryna make it seem like u talkin to Clint Dogg from Australia or somethin lmao. bottom line, u brought up fitting in, and thats the main reason u on the nuts, son.

LOL, nigga. You might as well be from Beverly Hills. Fuck outta here.

find somethin else 2 suck cock over...its obvious uv never been 2 LA...would be dope if i actually was from beverly hills, but im not. comparin woodland hills to beverly hills just makes u sound hack level retarded.

From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.

I rest my case.

lol@actin like u got some groundbreakin info...my parents supported me when i was in high school, yes. why u frontin like u just revealed some deep dark secret?

either way, u still a lesbian lookin bitch who's scared 2 call in a radio show in fear of gettin clowned on smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2012, 11:59:44 PM »
How you going to act like that's all that says? It shows your fat, ugly girl was going to marry some dude for money & you were just going to take it like a bitch.

& nigga please, your parents would still pay for whatever if you really needed it. So you live in the same house as them, but they make you go out & buy your own groceries? I knew you had a big crib, but you got your own side of the house where you live on your own?

Your life is hilarious.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:03 AM »
How you going to act like that's all that says? It shows your fat, ugly girl was going to marry some dude for money & you were just going to take it like a bitch.

& nigga please, your parents would still pay for whatever if you really needed it. So you live in the same house as them, but they make you go out & buy your own groceries? I knew you had a big crib, but you got your own side of the house where you live on your own?

Your life is hilarious.

1.it wasn't a real wedding, it was a fake marriage contract for papers. never went through, tho. 2.last time my parents gave me money was when i was in high school.. role reversal. 3.i know it's hard, but try to keep ur nutlickin in the g-spot, lesbro

Fraxxx

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 01:23:44 AM »

That's more of a compilation of his verses from songs years ago. You should check his recent projects. Embedded and Labryinth.

Here's a link for Labyrinth: http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16733/locksmith_labyrinth.html

Embedded is retail so I can't drop a link. But its a great album and its out there.

Yeah, Labyrinth is very dope.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 01:46:31 AM »
Kendrick is the best thing going on in the West right now, this locksmith cat is pretty dope too though