Author Topic: Social Issue 1: What's Ya'll Though On.....  (Read 281 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Social Issue 1: What's Ya'll Though On.....
« on: November 27, 2001, 10:08:10 AM »
gay, lesbian or bi ppl...I mean I ain't never heard this asked befo....it has become a world wide issue in recent years and I just wanted to know ya'll opinions......and I don't want sum retarted piece of shit cummin in here and just postin to try and start trouble so I'll just detail my thoughts....please reply to this cos it is summin I have never seen asked befo on this board and ppl feel akwarked when asked face-to-face so this your chance to express you views aswell....so here go:

Gay - I have nothin wrong with gay people...they feel that way about other men is purely up to them and their feelins, I don't hate ppl becos they are gay....but (self-flattery bit) as long as they don't fancy me I'm quite happy to get along

Lesbian - Same as gay ppl but with me being a male I find this totally acceptable and as they chant on the Jerry Springer show "We Luv Lesbians"....the self flattery bit in the gays does not count for lesbians

Bi - Since they like a bit of woman and man....they do not seem heteresexual nor homosexual so they good ppl aswell...no problems with them either

Mind you I don't give a fuck about much things and accept a lot of things in life...when I think about it....is there ppl on this board that are 1 of the 3 above?
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Suga Foot

Re: What's Ya'll Though On.....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2001, 11:53:36 AM »
Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about sexual preferance, there are too many other things in life for me to even care.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

NEW_MINORITY

Re: What's Ya'll Though On.....
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2001, 12:08:42 PM »
i love lesbians ;D matter of fact i prefer lesbians over straight if you know what i mean...hehehe

Sikotic™

Re: Social Issue 1: What's Ya'll Though On.....
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2001, 02:50:06 PM »

Gay - I have nothin wrong with gay people...they feel that way about other men is purely up to them and their feelins, I don't hate ppl becos they are gay....but (self-flattery bit) as long as they don't fancy me I'm quite happy to get along

Lesbian - Same as gay ppl but with me being a male I find this totally acceptable and as they chant on the Jerry Springer show "We Luv Lesbians"....the self flattery bit in the gays does not count for lesbians

Bi - Since they like a bit of woman and man....they do not seem heteresexual nor homosexual so they good ppl aswell...no problems with them either

Thats how I feel
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2001, 03:01:36 PM »
gay - dont hav a problem

lesbian - long live carpet licking

bi - dont hav a problem
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2001, 03:19:32 PM »

gay - dont hav a problem

lesbian - long live carpet licking

bi - dont hav a problem

Word thats how I feel dogg...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2001, 03:27:05 PM »
even though i don't agree with their lifestyles and i think it's wrong regardless....go ahead and be gay...just don't be gay infront of me, i like my food in my stomach

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2001, 03:36:23 PM »
Yo thatz how i feel,

Gay - as long as u dont fuck around wid me, or show yo sexuality or talk shit then iz alrite

les - i dun mind again, being a man it doesn't matter.  but dont talk too much bout shit

bi(girls)- ^no prob, since they swing both way ... ^
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sub-Z

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2001, 04:03:32 PM »
dude this is gay

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2001, 04:19:28 PM »
gay-  no probelm just dont try an get wit me or do any gay stuff infront of me
lesbians-  as long as there hott,  like tha eastsidaz said,  i luv it
bi-  couldnt care less

its your life an your choice

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2001, 04:56:15 PM »

even though i don't agree with their lifestyles and i think it's wrong regardless....go ahead and be gay...just don't be gay infront of me, i like my food in my stomach

yeah, what jake said

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2001, 05:32:52 PM »
I love my Bi life... and would only change it.. if the man i would marry didn't care for it... but other then that.. long live the carpet eater

I how ever do not like gay women... they are to dominite i am not dominite.. i am very shy and girlie...

but i also believe my life is a choice.. and not something that was done to me... god did not make this way... i choose this... so i also have to puy up with the ridicule that may come with it

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2001, 03:11:14 AM »
To quote Eldridge Cleaver's sentiments in "Soul On Ice"

"I, for one, do not think homosexuality is the latest advance over heterosexuality on the scale of human evolution.  Homosexuality is a sickness, just as are baby-rape or wanting to become head of General Motors."

I agree with those sentiments.  Being gay, lesbian, is a moral defect.  But they are still human beings and deserve to be treated as such.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2001, 09:51:26 AM »

To quote Eldridge Cleaver's sentiments in "Soul On Ice"

"I, for one, do not think homosexuality is the latest advance over heterosexuality on the scale of human evolution.  Homosexuality is a sickness, just as are baby-rape or wanting to become head of General Motors."

I agree with those sentiments.  Being gay, lesbian, is a moral defect.  But they are still human beings and deserve to be treated as such.

Yup--being bi or gay is a huge SIN.  Im not perfect though, so Im not going to look down at these people.  However, I think there is something seriously wrong with people parading around and saying that its good to be "gay or bi" when it quite clearly states in the Bible that it isn't good.  Again, I dont hate PinkTowels cos she has to resort to somebody of the same gender for sexual gratification--I just wish she wouldnt tell us about her immoral experiences or desires.

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2001, 11:03:17 AM »
Well, all the gays I know are great people, whereas several straight people I know are jackasses, so I don't really care.

Then again, in the Bible, people happily had multiple wives, were inbred, and were punished, even though they were great people, because they didn't rely on God. I guess al that's okay, if the bible says so.

If someone is a good person, I don't give a fuck if they're homosexual or heterosexual, or either, hell, if there's more gay men, more chance of me getting a woman. *shrugs*