Author Topic: Juicy J "These Hands" Appreciation Thread  (Read 169 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Juicy J "These Hands" Appreciation Thread
« on: August 05, 2012, 10:19:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/lT6Wwt5RDFI&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/lT6Wwt5RDFI&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

I mean it's about da hustle, it's about da grind.  Juicy J helped shape my drive in life.  When I first heard "Rubbaband Business 2" I knew my nigga was really on sum "Hustle Til I Die" shit and I felt the realness and I respected it.  

Alot of music is so motivating and u can feel the energy in your chest on sum of his records (like "What Da Fuck Is Y'all On").  I'm so appreciative that we got O.G.'s in the game like Juicy J educatin the youth and reminding us to keep our shit straight becuz in real life "young niggaz are takin over".  

This song just reminds me of that.  It's like how u wake up and smell the food that your mom is cookin in the kitchen.  Well with me it's like that with the hustle, I wake up and smell the hustle.  I take a big wiff of that shit and have a big grin on my face.  

Blood$

Re: Juicy J "These Hands" Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:20:49 PM »
"shutthefuckupp!!" is my current texting tone.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »
Juicy J educatin the youth and reminding us to keep our shit straight becuz in real life "young niggaz are takin over".  

real shit you my nigga dude
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
Juicy J educatin the youth and reminding us to keep our shit straight becuz in real life "young niggaz are takin over".  

The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »

Shutdafuckuuuuuuuuuup!!!! Ahhhhh Ahhhhh!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 12:05:33 AM »
get em Author...

The West is Back

Baquilia

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 05:57:03 PM »