Author Topic: TWZ - West Coast Wednesdays  (Read 1644 times)

Sccit

Re: TWZ - West Coast Wednesdays
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:57 AM »
Negatives:
1. Quality sucks.
2. You opened the show with "Deuces", yet make/support music that sounds older than I am.

Positives:
1. Shows over.

you forgot about

3. I'm a pussy ass bitch who still won't see Sik nearly a month after threatening his life.

Appreciate the input. Good call.

u 2 scared 2 call in a radio show.. come on, now. try not 2 bring up the word pussy anymore, gayboy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 10:30:37 AM »
^Like I said, when it's convenient for me, I'll call. I know you have no job, no responsibility, nobody to chill with, nothing to do just actually attend his show in progress. But I'm not going to stop what I'm doing because you want to talk to me over the phone.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 10:47:01 AM »
^Like I said, when it's convenient for me, I'll call. I know you have no job, no responsibility, nobody to chill with, nothing to do just actually attend his show in progress. But I'm not going to stop what I'm doing because you want to talk to me over the phone.

why do u always have to add in extra shit when u reply? does it make u feel less gay??

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »

why do u always have to add in extra shit when u reply? does it make u feel less gay??

Lol 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »

Because it makes you more aggravated.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »

Because it makes you more aggravated.

Sounds to me like u just wasting ya time and makin yaself look like even more of a dicklicker in the process

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
who the fuck would be scared to call into some little bullshit internet radio show with 12 people listening. shit even nik did it. for real though you need to fix that thing, half the time i couldnt even hear what the fuck anyone was saying

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
who the fuck would be scared to call into some little bullshit internet radio show with 12 people listening. shit even nik did it. for real though you need to fix that thing, half the time i couldnt even hear what the fuck anyone was saying

Because it's all he has. Anybody could sign up here & have a lifetime's worth of material to use on him. But he has the same three jokes & when he sees an opening like "Oh, you're afraid to call in a radio show" he'll use it.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »

Because it's all he has. Anybody could sign up here & have a lifetime's worth of material to use on him. But he has the same three jokes & when he sees an opening like "Oh, you're afraid to call in a radio show" he'll use it.

Fuck you! Ima kill you

Rabble rabble rabble

Hate hate hate

wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
LMAO. You're "Mr. You're mad you don't got money like my ashy ass". Stop visiting all the wack states & visit the single one that matters.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2012, 11:37:05 AM »
LMAO. You're "Mr. You're mad you don't got money like my ashy ass". Stop visiting all the wack states & visit the single one that matters.

Mr never been father than 10 miles from his mamma pussy...

Mad cuz you ain't seen touched pussy since you came out of 1...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 11:38:48 AM »

LMAO. What you mean? I'm signed up to fifteen dating websites, I get pussy all the time.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »

LMAO. What you mean? I'm signed up to fifteen dating websites, I get pussy all the time.

Bitch boy sr your a liar... You gets no pussy

But I do believe you singed up to 15 dating sites...

Gay ones...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »
^HAAAAAAAAAA. Talk show radio host is on his game today. Killin' it. Johnny Carson of the radio.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
Since your boy won't answer the question and avoided it, I'ma ask you: How many bitches have you snagged after they heard your music?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE