Author Topic: TWZ - West Coast Wednesdays  (Read 1601 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: TWZ - West Coast Wednesdays
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 09:11:46 AM »
Ok here's my opinion.

It seems like you take the show serious which is cool.  I applaud anyone trying to do something like that.  I doesn't matter if 10 people listen it's still cool to see.  You played underground westcoast rap which is a cool thing to see as well.  Different guests called in to talk about their projects and such.  I can respect that.

Improvements needed.

Yishay is correct, the sound quality is not good.  I'm not sure if thats the limitations of the format you are using, but try and look into that a bit.  You have a cool vibe but it's almost toooooo laid back.  Maybe you had hit some bomb but it almost sounded like you were off that lean.

Overall its a cool project and keep it up.  I was laughing calling in you were a good sport about shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
I'm not sure if you know what hate means.

You hated... The lack of helpful infor is why made you a hater...

Sound quality is pretty bad....

followed by you should or could blah blah to make it better is critic...

Just a negative statement is hate...

But I still love it!!!
Okay......

You should/could have better sound quality.

Does that sentence soothe your fragile ego like Vaseline would soothe your ashiness?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
Ok here's my opinion.

It seems like you take the show serious which is cool.  I applaud anyone trying to do something like that.  I doesn't matter if 10 people listen it's still cool to see.  You played underground westcoast rap which is a cool thing to see as well.  Different guests called in to talk about their projects and such.  I can respect that.

Improvements needed.

Yishay is correct, the sound quality is not good.  I'm not sure if thats the limitations of the format you are using, but try and look into that a bit.  You have a cool vibe but it's almost toooooo laid back.  Maybe you had hit some bomb but it almost sounded like you were off that lean.

Overall its a cool project and keep it up.  I was laughing calling in you were a good sport about shit.

Real rap there.

Quality issues are cuz of we use the phone to host and a studio mic and ppl help host from all over

I gotta see what I can do about that

Yes the hype factor is an issue also

It's hard to host, use switchboard, check callers, play music but I'm gettin better

& we are still looking for more hosts or show ideas
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »
I'm not sure if you know what hate means.

You hated... The lack of helpful infor is why made you a hater...

Sound quality is pretty bad....

followed by you should or could blah blah to make it better is critic...

Just a negative statement is hate...

But I still love it!!!
Okay......

You should/could have better sound quality.

Does that sentence soothe your fragile ego like Vaseline would soothe your ashiness?

Real recognizes real...

Haters stay fake...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 11:48:01 AM »
show is definitely improving.. i actually connected some bose speakers to the laptop and bumped the replay while playin some 2k last night, and the sound quality wasnt nearly as bad as it sounds over the phone. could use a lil improvement, but still bumpable. the quality of the actual show has been getting better, though, i'll tell ya that much 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 12:10:36 PM »
show is definitely improving.. i actually connected some bose speakers to the laptop and bumped the replay while playin some 2k last night, and the sound quality wasnt nearly as bad as it sounds over the phone. could use a lil improvement, but still bumpable. the quality of the actual show has been getting better, though, i'll tell ya that much 8)

ROFL I just listened to the replay.  i though I was talking to MO right off the bat but it was NIK.  That's why I was talking all kinds of shit about ashy larry and chapstick on the balls.  No wonder you were like WTF.  Hahaha

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »

ROFL I just listened to the replay.  i though I was talking to MO right off the bat but it was NIK.  That's why I was talking all kinds of shit about ashy larry and chapstick on the balls.  No wonder you were like WTF.  Hahaha

lol wowzers

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »

lol wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 10:31:13 PM »
Negatives:
1. Quality sucks.
2. You opened the show with "Deuces", yet make/support music that sounds older than I am.

Positives:
1. Shows over.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
Come talk shit...

what the fuck?  I was just checking out the episode Sccit was on and heard.. "Fuck Brian".   Just now figured out that was GHOST.. LMAO
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:08:39 PM by Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 11:03:22 PM »
"My Kush Plant" and "Blunts and 2K's are banging"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 11:54:22 PM »
Negatives:
1. Quality sucks.
2. You opened the show with "Deuces", yet make/support music that sounds older than I am.

Positives:
1. Shows over.

you forgot about

3.you're a gay bitch

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »
Negatives:
1. Quality sucks.

Positives:
1. Shows over.

;D 8)

Fuck you!!

Ima kill you!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 09:32:40 AM »
Negatives:
1. Quality sucks.

Positives:
1. Shows over.

you forgot about

3. I'm a pussy ass bitch who still won't see Sik nearly a month after threatening his life.

Appreciate the input. Good call.