Author Topic: Shit on my mind about this last month and early June 2012 in Hip Hop  (Read 1114 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Shit on my mind about this last month in Hip Hop
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »

I really feel bad you have to resort to rap cliches to channel your anger at an anonymous person on the interweb.  Carry on sir.
well miss rap has nothin' to do wit this and i'm not angry at all. how could i be ? your assumptions and monkey business are without a foundation and false and,  your lonely and need a hug. leave me alone and go hug ya moms she loves u not me i wouldn't cared if you lived or died.[quote deez nutz]

Yea u do, that's why y'all r spamming this thread
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:30:29 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
Chevy Woods has some ight shit on "Gangland" but I think he may have reached his potential.  "Gangland" was too long anyway, I understand he's touring with the shit but he coulda shavened off some of that excess.

"Triple F Life" was a lazy album.  I fucked with that Outro tough tho.  I like "Rooster In My Rari" too.

I wish I could wake up every morning and brush my tongue with Lola Monroe's asshole

I wonder with the new refound success of Warren G is the whole team (with or without Dre) gonna get back together?

How come ain't nobody put out that massive feel good record of the summer yet?

That new Eryka Badu song and video is tight.  Beautiful nipples that lady has

Kanye West isn't as suave and ruthless of a businessman as Jay

Harry Fraud is proving himself to be the superior Caucasian producer in his division

Yo Gotti chose a nice single

Big Krit and BB King made an iconic song.  The original streamed version (which I think is the official version) completes me and sings to my soul.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:14:16 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2012, 03:42:21 PM »

I really feel bad you have to resort to rap cliches to channel your anger at an anonymous person on the interweb.  Carry on sir.
well miss rap has nothin' to do wit this and i'm not angry at all. how could i be ? your assumptions and monkey business are without a foundation and false and,  your lonely and need a hug. leave me alone and go hug ya moms she loves u not me i wouldn't cared if you lived or died.[quote deez nutz]

Yea u do, that's why y'all r spamming this thread
;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shit on my mind about this last month and early June 2012 in Hip Hop
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »
Yo I just watched that Kendrick interview with the Breakfast Club, didn't catch what you meant with DJ Envy though?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »
Dr. Dre and Aftermath are notorious for throwing out BIG TIME anticipated releases out to the public but they never do it and I think it's common Hip Hop knowledge that everybody knows.  Im very familiar with The Breakfast Club and they'll go in on u, they definitely backed down.  U could tell the question was in the air when they had that awkward pause when he was talking about that Lamar Cole album. 

And speaking of that, it's in their best interest if they can get that project up and running ASAP.  The world isn't gonna wait 3 years for that, unless Kendrick starts to release more albums/mixtapes and becomes a lot more bigger than he is now.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »

I wish I could wake up every morning and brush my tongue with Lola Monroe's asshole

8)

How come ain't nobody put out that massive feel good record of the summer yet?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGll2m_yh0I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qGll2m_yh0I</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
^^Tru dat bruh bruh Tru dat ^^^  8)  ;D

But Lola Monroe tho...