Author Topic: Shit on my mind about this last month and early June 2012 in Hip Hop  (Read 1090 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

01.  "work hard, play hard" = wack even tho the video for it makes sense.  atleast up until he started rappin', i had to cut that shit off

02.  "dream chasers 2" = definitely classic.  It's marinating nicely going in 2 months

03.  Juicy J shoulda just did what he originally planned and just released 4 songs instead of 10 and it's pretty obvious which 4 he was talking about.  Those other six songs kinda made me a little scared for Juicy J.  But clearly they were bullshit songs.  Well maybe 5.

04.  Thank God for season 2 of "Loiter Squad".  Definitely trippy when you're smokin "Jeffery/Mr. Nice Guy"

05.  The Breakfast Club is taking over Hip Hop even tho DJ Envy has pretty weak mixes.  Yellow Cake or no Yellow Cake

06.  Freeway's photoshopped images over at AHH is the stuff of Legend

07.  WideAwake still has no clue what they're doing with the old Death Row masters

08.  ScHoolBoy Q deserves an "Uncle Tom of the Day" award for that concert in Seattle

09.  Hip Hop Squares is gonna be a failed show.  POV was way way better.  Lmao at that length of a show actually being a Season, that shit was more like a preview.

10.  I had a dream that I had Nicki, Kim, and Amber all bent over my bed butt naked and ready.  I woke up with a wet-tipped dick

11.  It's possible that Nas could drop a classic with "Life is Good".  The momentum is there and so is the energy

12.  "doggy dogg had em allll, that boy will take yo Ho"... "if it's old pussy sell it, if it's new pussy sell it", "my great great great grand daddy was a pimp like Chris Tucker's"

13.  I had a feeling Weezy was about to drop an unexpected banger with his new album, I just had this feeling in my gut.  And then I read tha other month that a lot of his album is recycled material.  And while I don't mind I just had a feeling his newer shit was gonna make ppl fuck with Wayne again.  

14.  I don't think anybody was mad at Will Smith for what he did

15.  Wassup with that 2chainz ahit tho?  But then again he was on "Sucker Free" saying he had malnutrition and that he needed to turn his phone off so...  Well last I heard he hadn't been released yet (don't know for sure yet, I've heard conflicting stories.  Or I coulda read one of them wrong).

16.  Devi Dev >>> Angela Yee.  But Yee can definitely get it.  She should pick up a little more weight, not everybody looks better skinnier (that's a common misperception women suffer from).  And oh yeah, I like her on the show too, she should definitely stay around.  

17.  Perfect timing for Terrance and Roxci even tho a year or two ago earlier woulda definitely helped.

18.  Chris Brown and Trey Songz are coming into their own-own.  Obviously CB is younger so he's got a little bit of aging to do but he's stepping his game up and Trey Songz just needs to keep doing what he's doing. If that boy signs to LiveNation that'd just be more people in his pocket for nothing.  Even tho Jay knows a few shadows in the game that might make him pay if he don't sign

19.  Lola Monroe >>>> Trina (battle of the beauty with the booty)

20.  Waka has shit for buzz for his new album.  I see a flop coming

21.  We could use a new Pac album next year or in December

22.  Wasnt Lynch supposed to release the third installment of his Series already?  

23.  No more news about Revolt?  I smell bullshit or a flop coming

24.  "Nigga Stories About Nigga Shit Volume 2" is already the stuff of legend

25.  Ross should be pressing harder for that "YOLO" album, I don't know what he's thinking...again

26.  Glad to see Tha Dogg Pound on sum new shit that's actually good and it's mainstream.  But on the song Daz>>>Kurupt

27.  I could use a new WC 16

28.  Where's Glasses Malone at and what's he doing

29.  Why is Kreayshawn still trying to be an artist?  Fall back ASAP!

30.  Jeanna Shea and Soulja Boy actually make sense to me.  And then again so do Me and Kelly Divine.  Speaking of Soulja Boy I wonder if Krayzie Bone's old homie is gettin ink off of that

31.  I fuckin hate that song "Climax", Usher makes my ears bleed on that song.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/-hGec9rvgCg&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/-hGec9rvgCg&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:42:17 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Shit on my mind about this last month in Hip Hop
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 02:57:36 AM »
and u also learned taht gif-covers have already been done

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 03:20:52 AM »
R ur wife and kids proud of you Mike?

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:26:05 AM »
^

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:32:58 AM »
Ah ha ha, u mad

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 04:03:58 AM »

22.  Wasnt Lynch supposed to release the third installment of his Series already?  

i want the anwsers for this 2 question too.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »

I thought Strange Music was gonna blow up.  I mean they definitely do their thing now but I woulda thought they'd been a little bigger or do a little more.

and Glasses probably got shook after his wack album flopped.  The nigga coulda atleast tried to redeem himself of that ratchetness

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 02:28:23 AM »

I thought Strange Music was gonna blow up.  I mean they definitely do their thing now but I woulda thought they'd been a little bigger or do a little more.

and Glasses probably got shook after his wack album flopped.  The nigga coulda atleast tried to redeem himself of that ratchetness

Could care less if it flopped, album was dope.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »
strange music is the biggest independent music label, i duno what u talkin bout on that one. they have an extremely strong and loyal fanbase + they sell out every show nationwide right now. no one goes on the road like strange. tech is pretty much more popular than many mainstream artists currently out....and lynch is still workin on "mannibal lector", but u know that shits guna be hard.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
strange music is the biggest independent music label, i duno what u talkin bout on that one. they have an extremely strong and loyal fanbase + they sell out every show nationwide right now. no one goes on the road like strange. tech is pretty much more popular than many mainstream artists currently out....and lynch is still workin on "mannibal lector", but u know that shits guna be hard.

He gauges success based upon who works with bricksquad and rick ross, and what they play at his local club and radio station. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 06:45:27 PM »
 8) ??? Wowzers  :o 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 07:53:12 AM »

Smh at u getting in your feelings lol.  I know how big Tech N9ne is and I agree and you're late if u think I bandwagoned dude just like everybody else has done lately.  I just figured he'd atleast be on radio and tv a little more.  I think he's gonna be on HHS but...  

So russell's cracker ass is somewhat right, I do base some things off of that and those SOME THINGS is what I'm gettin at.  And before y'all say anything YES I understand their music (especially Lynch and Tech)

I guess for Tech a B.o.B featured record on Sucker Free and a spot on Shade45 is all he wants.  I see theyve sold out New York tho.  But 2012 just seems so much quieter compared to last year and 2010.  But what's their next big move is all I'm sayin?  Who's gonna drop that HUGE record...

u already know I'm ridin wit Lynch
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:09:52 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 08:28:38 AM »

Smh at u getting in your feelings lol.  I know how big Tech N9ne is and I agree and you're late if u think I bandwagoned dude just like everybody else has done lately.  I just figured he'd atleast be on radio and tv a little more.  I think he's gonna be on HHS but...  

So russell's cracker ass is somewhat right, I do base some things off of that and those SOME THINGS is what I'm gettin at.  And before y'all say anything YES I understand their music (especially Lynch and Tech)

I guess for Tech a B.o.B featured record on Sucker Free and a spot on Shade45 is all he wants.  I see theyve sold out New York tho.  But 2012 just seems so much quieter compared to last year and 2010.  But what's their next big move is all I'm sayin?  Who's gonna drop that HUGE record...

u already know I'm ridin wit Lynch
what people don't understand is that some indie artists could care less about radio play or tv exposure. they eat better than some artists on a major. to have major artist money and to be able to go anywhere you want without being hassled is a dream for some. don't think all indie want major exposure.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 09:12:57 AM »
Oh brother...

Anyway, I'm sti waitin on that Eminem, Lynch, and Tech N9ne collaboration