Author Topic: Shit on my mind about this last month and early June 2012 in Hip Hop  (Read 1089 times)

Sccit

Re: Shit on my mind about this last month in Hip Hop
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 11:50:58 AM »
Oh brother...

Anyway, I'm sti waitin on that Eminem, Lynch, and Tech N9ne collaboration

eminem was supposed 2 work with tech longgg ago....punk shit on his behalf

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »
strange music is the biggest independent music label, i duno what u talkin bout on that one. they have an extremely strong and loyal fanbase + they sell out every show nationwide right now. no one goes on the road like strange. tech is pretty much more popular than many mainstream artists currently out....and lynch is still workin on "mannibal lector", but u know that shits guna be hard.

Smh at u getting in your feelings lol.  I know how big Tech N9ne is and I agree and you're late if u think I bandwagoned dude just like everybody else has done lately.  I just figured he'd atleast be on radio and tv a little more.  I think he's gonna be on HHS but... 

So russell's cracker ass is somewhat right, I do base some things off of that and those SOME THINGS is what I'm gettin at.  And before y'all say anything YES I understand their music (especially Lynch and Tech)

I guess for Tech a B.o.B featured record on Sucker Free and a spot on Shade45 is all he wants.  I see theyve sold out New York tho.  But 2012 just seems so much quieter compared to last year and 2010.  But what's their next big move is all I'm sayin?  Who's gonna drop that HUGE record...

u already know I'm ridin wit Lynch

where did i get my feelings hurt?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
what people don't understand is that some indie artists could care less about radio play or tv exposure. they eat better than some artists on a major.

yup.....thats what im sayin. tech is doin better than most mainstream artists right about now.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »
so very true...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »
I take back what I said about "Dream Chasers 2", shit is love (never denied it tho)

I pulled it back out and I love it.  I'm still not too syked over the rhymes about ballin but I understand it.  I guess that's what thru me off at first.  I think when it comes to Up North rappers Meek is clearly hands down the best thing comin in a minute.  His energy and ambition just has me so syked for more.  I think Meek is setting the bar for Eastcoast Rap (del-mar to maine).  He's almost ready for bread winner status, he deserves all of the hype n more

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »
strange music is the biggest independent music label, i duno what u talkin bout on that one. they have an extremely strong and loyal fanbase + they sell out every show nationwide right now. no one goes on the road like strange. tech is pretty much more popular than many mainstream artists currently out....and lynch is still workin on "mannibal lector", but u know that shits guna be hard.

He gauges success based upon who works with bricksquad and rick ross, and what they play at his local club and radio station. 

Meek mill = signed to ross, right?  youre pretty easy to predict radiotube.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »

He gauges success based upon who works with bricksquad and rick ross, and what they play at his local club and radio station. 

Good music is undeniable.  You just have no taste in the good stuff, let alone the great stuff. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »

Good music is undeniable.  You just have no taste in the good stuff, let alone the great stuff. 

Most ironic statement ever? Or just a troll fail

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 09:58:10 PM »
Nah you're just dumb and it's hard to get anything thru your thick skull

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »

cause i dont like todays equivalent of shiny suit rap?  nig please

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 06:58:17 AM »
U don't like today's Rap music u love it.  And that's on my kids on the side of ur mothas chin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 02:32:53 PM »
i think he's just dumb. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 03:23:11 PM »

Says the schizophrenic dust head and the autistic gangster, lmao

caffeinefiend

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 03:27:40 PM »
Chris Brown and Trey Songz are making really good music I agree!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »

Says the schizophrenic dust head and the autistic gangster, lmao
wow you spelled that right. :D :D :D :D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.