Author Topic: TWZ Forum  (Read 906 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
TWZ Forum
« on: May 24, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
 ;D just started it. Looking for mods and admin  8)

And there will be girls there. Lol

http://TWZradio.info
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

Re: TWZ Forum
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
good shit 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
OMG!!!!! Did you say girls!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Somethin tells me you interact with girls online more than you do in person. A chubby chaser like you and Elior could easily find some desperate fat girl lookin for companionship. Y'all disappoint me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 10:52:03 PM »
Son really tries to bag online. SMH lmao.

How many forums/websites can you & NIK sign up to/be apart of? I think this makes it twenty-eight for NIK in his life. You probably double him if you count all your single dating sites.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 12:01:14 AM »

Somethin tells me you interact with girls online more than you do in person. A chubby chaser like you and Elior could easily find some desperate fat girl lookin for companionship. Y'all disappoint me.

sikotic is opposed to websites where females are present.. he actually started the "no females" rule at da sauce

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 07:57:51 AM »

Lol he try's to flip not having girls on the site he a reg to... Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 08:00:47 AM »

How many forums/websites can you & NIK sign up to/be apart of? I think this makes it twenty-eight for NIK in his life. You probably double him if you count all your single dating sites.

And hater fuck boy sr here....

Admits he won't tell ppl about a site he frequents... No wonder its dead and lamb is the most talked about....

Oh ya Sik also admited he wouldn't tell anybody... Smfh and he's a mod...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »

And hater fuck boy sr here....

Admits he won't tell ppl about a site he frequents... No wonder its dead and lamb is the most talked about....

Oh ya Sik also admited he wouldn't tell anybody... Smfh and he's a mod...

hes ashamed of himself. quite obvious LOL

mufuckaz living in discretion

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 10:38:12 AM »
^You two couldn't be more homosexual. I'm happy for NIK though. All these years of holding in his genetic homosexuality to fit in with the rest of his boys, he finally has somebody to express himself to. I mean, that's why you dated Natalie, right? She looked closely enough to a man so you could get by dating her without being repulsed that it isn't a guy & then to everyone else you can brag that you "fuck the finest dimes in California" LOL.

& LMFAO @ "spreading word" about a lame message board. Alright tough guy. Unicorn said your "new bitch is baaaad" soooo, since it's so common & your so comfortable with telling everyone you know about it, why don't you have her sign up here? ;)

^That would be lucky to see a response lmao. Although, I could understand why you wouldn't. You want to talk about me being "ashamed" but you know the things she (if she even exists) would hear would probably drive her (if she's a normal person) sprinting away from you lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
^You two couldn't be more homosexual. I'm happy for NIK though. All these years of holding in his genetic homosexuality to fit in with the rest of his boys, he finally has somebody to express himself to. I mean, that's why you dated Natalie, right? She looked closely enough to a man so you could get by dating her without being repulsed that it isn't a guy & then to everyone else you can brag that you "fuck the finest dimes in California" LOL.

& LMFAO @ "spreading word" about a lame message board. Alright tough guy. Unicorn said your "new bitch is baaaad" soooo, since it's so common & your so comfortable with telling everyone you know about it, why don't you have her sign up here? ;)

^That would be lucky to see a response lmao. Although, I could understand why you wouldn't. You want to talk about me being "ashamed" but you know the things she (if she even exists) would hear would probably drive her (if she's a normal person) sprinting away from you lmao.

because shes not interested in message forums, you dumb fag

and i dunno what typa people are in your life, but if someone u knew left u because of some trollin fags on a message board, than you're even more of a faggot than i originally thought...me, personally, i got a stronger grip than that 8)

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 11:27:01 AM »

If you could hear just how straight up bitter that whole post sounds you'd LOL or maybe even cry.

Were you bumping Linkin Park as you wrote? :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »

sikotic is opposed to websites where females are present.. he actually started the "no females" rule at da sauce
Nice try, except we got girls on da sauce.mNot that it would matter anyway. I don't look for women online. It's called having an actual social life. Try it out some time.

LOL @ 'we got girls' as a selling point for people to sign up. I'll sign up the day you admit you lurk on da sauce regularly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 12:58:04 PM »

Nice try, except we got girls on da sauce.mNot that it would matter anyway. I don't look for women online. It's called having an actual social life. Try it out some time.

LOL @ 'we got girls' as a selling point for people to sign up. I'll sign up the day you admit you lurk on da sauce regularly.

well, if u and cham post there, it obviously has females...but thats not what i was talkin about