Author Topic: Roscoe Y.A first leak off The Influence Dope!!! Album info too!!!  (Read 1052 times)

EFFeX

Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off O.V.E.R.D.O.S.E Dope!!! Album info too
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
I thought all his previous projects were dope, so I'll be checking on this one too. Thanks!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 03:25:07 PM »
Wanted to bring this one back, since the other Scoe leaks are getting really good feedback brought this back for anyone that missed it

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
Missed this thread. Will definitely check this. Any info on a release date?

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off The Influence Dope!!! Album info too!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
Can someone rip this? Want to bump this in the iPod.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 12:56:49 PM »
beat is alright...more mainstream appeal for sure.

production and guest line-up looks like an aftermath album, could be very solid indeed. some dretox ish >>

Matty

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 09:44:33 PM »
after some spins this is actually dope. upbeat futuristic west coast groove, kinda like that DPG 'on and on' track. could be banging if the drums were better.

that producer list is actually mad...just blaze? methinks they are a lot of detox session tracks (roscoe was in the labs for a while) or potentially leftovers if the album is cancelled for good. all those producers were confirmed to be contributing to it at one time or another.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »
after some spins this is actually dope. upbeat futuristic west coast groove, kinda like that DPG 'on and on' track. could be banging if the drums were better.

that producer list is actually mad...just blaze? methinks they are a lot of detox session tracks (roscoe was in the labs for a while) or potentially leftovers if the album is cancelled for good. all those producers were confirmed to be contributing to it at one time or another.

Better they all do a side project like this, than have all their hard work gather dust at aftermath

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 08:21:51 AM »

no relaese date. wouldnt be surprsied if this was shelved in due time, just like the other ~10 Roscoe/Y.A.-related projects taht never came out

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:44 AM »

no relaese date. wouldnt be surprsied if this was shelved in due time, just like the other ~10 Roscoe/Y.A.-related projects taht never came out

Wel if that is the case, at least we got the 2 most important tracks from it, the Khalil and Jake One tracks.

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »

Wel if that is the case, at least we got the 2 most important tracks from it, the Khalil and Jake One tracks.

3 leaks + 2 freestlyse in the space of a week, says Influence/Overdose is coming baby :pimp:

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 06:03:46 AM »
Yea and Scoe said yesterday maybe day before that more leaks ate coming!! And he already posted all the songs that have leaked.    And he's talked about the album influence/overdose album coming soon.... With a album full of features like that, and that producer line ups
I don't see this album getting shelved, I think it will drop this summer I hope it does,  also I don't remember Scoe ever say he was putting out a album then not doing it, besides YA album but evry solo album he's mentioned has came out, just hope it's pressed up on CDs in most stores, and not a digital download
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:07:20 AM by Rickdeeznutz »

Will_B

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
 also I don't remember Scoe ever say he was putting out a album then not doing it, besides YA album but evry solo album he's mentioned has came out, just hope it's pressed up on CDs in most stores, and not a digital download

no,
plenty of Scoe/Y.A.-related projects never surfaced stemming back to the early 00's. they have tons of material in the vault (altho lots have leaked too)