Author Topic: should there be a section dedicated to nik?  (Read 4332 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: should there be a section dedicated to nik?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 07:49:12 AM »

lmfao..i dont have an account at da sauce, but it was viewable to the public for some time and i was somewhat shocked to find out that 75% of the board is about me. alright, i'm lyin...i wasn't shocked at all. but who made that last conspiracy theory post about dubcc payin me to keep traffic up? lemme guess, is that radiotube? lmfao

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Wowzers didn't have to "dig" shits on the first page...

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

upping old dusty topics is a bit like digging , and what else ya doing there other than digging info for nik ?

LOL, so defending him like there was no tomorrow on here ain't enough. Now that nigga went to a different forum and digged up some old ass threads to post on here. That nigga is truly sick. Worse than a 13-year-old "Take That" groupie.
Go see a shrink, Unicorn. You've got classic projection issues here. You accuse us all of being obsessed with Nik, yet you are the only one who truly is. I swear you'd choose him over your mother at this point. Seek help.

I'm in the middle of making a forum...

Sik mentions da sauce...

I had signed up to da sauce when I first got here cuz thats what I do... sign up with un0mic...

Google me bitch...

Ok back on subject...

Sik mentions... I go to take a closer look...

First board I click...

Scitt TOPICS.... More than 1

On the first page...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:50:45 AM by un0mic »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 10:09:35 AM »

lmfao..i dont have an account at da sauce, but it was viewable to the public for some time and i was somewhat shocked to find out that 75% of the board is about me. alright, i'm lyin...i wasn't shocked at all. but who made that last conspiracy theory post about dubcc payin me to keep traffic up? lemme guess, is that radiotube? lmfao

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

upping old dusty topics is a bit like digging , and what else ya doing there other than digging info for nik ?

LOL, so defending him like there was no tomorrow on here ain't enough. Now that nigga went to a different forum and digged up some old ass threads to post on here. That nigga is truly sick. Worse than a 13-year-old "Take That" groupie.
Go see a shrink, Unicorn. You've got classic projection issues here. You accuse us all of being obsessed with Nik, yet you are the only one who truly is. I swear you'd choose him over your mother at this point. Seek help.

Sik mentions da sauce...

I had signed up to da sauce when I first got here cuz thats what I do... sign up with un0mic...

Google me bitch...

Ok back on subject...

First board I click...

On the first page...
and then you wowzered in your pants......

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

Sik mentions da sauce...

Google me bitch...

Ok back on subject...

First board I click...

On the first page...

Only way that's the case is if you clicked the beef sub thread at the bottom of the page. Which makes sense because no one ever has beef there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »
Of course NIK's biggest dicksucker would make a thread like this. Nigga would favorite it & visit more frequently than anybody.

With that being said, I'm in favor of it. Let NIK live in his fantasy world to get away from his awful, pathetic life & talk to himself & let everyone else move on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 10:39:03 AM »
It would get ore activity than the Nate Dogg board.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 12:02:31 PM »
Hate keeps this forum alive 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 01:10:15 PM »
taste da hate

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

oh, okay...misread the post. but actually, radiotube did once claim that dubcc pays people to keep traffic up. thats where i got that from LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

he aint really defending any1, son.. he's just pointin out that peeps cant even stay off my nuts at a board i've never even posted at. i'm pretty sure he wasnt expecting to see all those threads there about me when he registered. shit actually is pretty hilarious, if u can take my dick out ur mouth for just 1 second and see it for urself from a neutral standpoint, you would realize it's not normal.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »

he aint really defending any1, son.. he's just pointin out that peeps cant even stay off my nuts at a board i've never even posted at. i'm pretty sure he wasnt expecting to see all those threads there about me when he registered. shit actually is pretty hilarious, if u can take my dick out ur mouth for just 1 second and see it for urself from a neutral standpoint, you would realize it's not normal.

In general, he's defending you to a crazier degree than an attornery would defend an obvious serial killer. But that's not my main point here. I don't have your dick in my mouth, nigga, I just call shit how I see it. And your nigga M.O. is the one who is not normal here. Everyone else is just killing time. Your nigga, however, is crazy. It's not even a knock on your ass. You deserve props for getting a black guy so devoted to you. No lie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »
Oh no he's on to me...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 02:10:36 PM »
Oh no he's on to me...

Seriously though nigga, how do you even get a hoochie mama to write your name on her tits?

Is it just because you're black? Is your country really THAT fucked up on racial terms?

I mean, you're clearly a big time nerd.

You're clearly not the vocal, out-going type.

You're clearly obsessed with Elior, whom you just call Sccit in real life, which is funny to begin with. And who you only know for a few weeks, yet defend like it's your long lost baby brother.

You're not particularly good-looking.

You wear glasses.

You rap, but not very good. Klientel and Nik both shit on you, which is not saying much in the first place.

Now, please tell me your secret.... how in the FUCK do you get a hoochie mama writing your name on her tits and allowing your ass to photograph it?!
No, it's not a sin

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 02:16:44 PM »
lol, there is alot of text about Nikcc on this forum
if Nate Dogg deserves a child-board in the westcoast-section, then Nikcc is entitled for two of those in the g-spot section
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:13:04 PM by OG Mike Madsen »

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 02:19:31 PM »
Oh no he's on to me...

Seriously though nigga, how do you even get a hoochie mama to write your name on her tits?

Is it just because you're black? Is your country really THAT fucked up on racial terms?

I mean, you're clearly a big time nerd.

You're clearly not the vocal, out-going type.

You're clearly obsessed with Elior, whom you just call Sccit in real life, which is funny to begin with. And who you only know for a few weeks, yet defend like it's your long lost baby brother.

You're not particularly good-looking.

You wear glasses.

You rap, but not very good. Klientel and Nik both shit on you, which is not saying much in the first place.

Now, please tell me your secret.... how in the FUCK do you get a hoochie mama writing your name on her tits and allowing your ass to photograph it?!

Lol call the show and I'll tell you all the tricks of the trade...

Oh and these are my vacation glasses. Lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 02:29:41 PM »
When exactly am I supposed to call? Tell me the exact time. I'm not gonna sit here all NIGHT euro time and wait for your ass to become available. Also, some people claimed that they couldn't even really hear your asses. Don't try that shit with me. If I can't understand yall niggas, I'm gonna spit some embarrassing stuff about your ass. And trust me, my tongue can be sharp. It could fuck your social life for years. So you better be straight.
No, it's not a sin