Author Topic: should there be a section dedicated to nik?  (Read 4303 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: should there be a section dedicated to nik?
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
When exactly am I supposed to call? Tell me the exact time. I'm not gonna sit here all NIGHT euro time and wait for your ass to become available. Also, some people claimed that they couldn't even really hear your asses. Don't try that shit with me. If I can't understand yall niggas, I'm gonna spit some embarrassing stuff about your ass. And trust me, my tongue can be sharp. It could fuck your social life for years. So you better be straight.

Lmfao what time zone you in? You must be Canadian... Good luck with that...

But next show is Sunday. If you go to http://blogtalkradio.com/un0mic you can call in thru Skype.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 03:20:15 PM »

lmfao..i dont have an account at da sauce, but it was viewable to the public for some time and i was somewhat shocked to find out that 75% of the board is about me. alright, i'm lyin...i wasn't shocked at all. but who made that last conspiracy theory post about dubcc payin me to keep traffic up? lemme guess, is that radiotube? lmfao

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Wowzers didn't have to "dig" shits on the first page...

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

upping old dusty topics is a bit like digging , and what else ya doing there other than digging info for nik ?

LOL, so defending him like there was no tomorrow on here ain't enough. Now that nigga went to a different forum and digged up some old ass threads to post on here. That nigga is truly sick. Worse than a 13-year-old "Take That" groupie.
Go see a shrink, Unicorn. You've got classic projection issues here. You accuse us all of being obsessed with Nik, yet you are the only one who truly is. I swear you'd choose him over your mother at this point. Seek help.

he aint really defending any1, son.. he's just pointin out that peeps cant even stay off my nuts at a board i've never even posted at. i'm pretty sure he wasnt expecting to see all those threads there about me when he registered. shit actually is pretty hilarious, if u can take my dick out ur mouth for just 1 second and see it for urself from a neutral standpoint, you would realize it's not normal.

In general, he's defending you to a crazier degree than an attornery would defend an obvious serial killer. But that's not my main point here. I don't have your dick in my mouth, nigga, I just call shit how I see it. And your nigga M.O. is the one who is not normal here. Everyone else is just killing time. Your nigga, however, is crazy. It's not even a knock on your ass. You deserve props for getting a black guy so devoted to you. No lie.

lmao...i dunno how they do things in germany, but that whole post was hilarious. he's not defending me, he's pointin out the obvious. any grown man with half a brain would notice that it's kind weird that not only this forum is dedicated to me, but also a separate forum affiliated to this site which i've never even registered at. if u think thats normal, then there is something wrong with u. if i went on some other rap board and saw it was dedicated 90% to the homie, i would think the same.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
Oh no he's on to me...

Seriously though nigga, how do you even get a hoochie mama to write your name on her tits?

Is it just because you're black? Is your country really THAT fucked up on racial terms?

I mean, you're clearly a big time nerd.

You're clearly not the vocal, out-going type.

You're clearly obsessed with Elior, whom you just call Sccit in real life, which is funny to begin with. And who you only know for a few weeks, yet defend like it's your long lost baby brother.

You're not particularly good-looking.

You wear glasses.

You rap, but not very good. Klientel and Nik both shit on you, which is not saying much in the first place.

Now, please tell me your secret.... how in the FUCK do you get a hoochie mama writing your name on her tits and allowing your ass to photograph it?!

bro...u soundin hella foreign right about now. quit while u still can lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 03:26:15 PM »
When exactly am I supposed to call? Tell me the exact time. I'm not gonna sit here all NIGHT euro time and wait for your ass to become available. Also, some people claimed that they couldn't even really hear your asses. Don't try that shit with me. If I can't understand yall niggas, I'm gonna spit some embarrassing stuff about your ass. And trust me, my tongue can be sharp. It could fuck your social life for years. So you better be straight.

lmao...u should listen to the replays. the one with ghost and muufukka to be specific. any1 who called in to talk shit either a.changed their mind once they called or b.ended up comin off hella awkward while tryin. we embrace shit-talkin on the show... call in this sunday. 5pm pacific.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
make sure you're on air when I call. I'ma shit on your ass.

besides that, how is me shittin on your nigga "soundin foreign"? man, i'm gonna have fun with your asses. on some crooked i vs. gucci mane battle type of shit. "M.O., that nigga retarded...M.O.N.E.Y. is the object." LOL

write 8 bars about me nigga...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2012, 04:07:04 PM »
make sure you're on air when I call. I'ma shit on your ass.

besides that, how is me shittin on your nigga "soundin foreign"? man, i'm gonna have fun with your asses. on some crooked i vs. gucci mane battle type of shit. "M.O., that nigga retarded...M.O.N.E.Y. is the object." LOL

write 8 bars about me nigga...

LOL...okay. here's the replay with Ghost:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/05/24/twz--west-coast-wendsdays

here's the one with Muufuka:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/05/21/twz-radio--every-sunday

serious question, though...do u have a thick german accent?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
7even, you don't have to answer it, you could "plead the fifth" (aka ignore the fuck out of it). NIK has been hugging that right strong the last few weeks when he feels like it.

Nigga is a selective reader.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
7even, you don't have to answer it, you could "plead the fifth" (aka ignore the fuck out of it). NIK has been hugging that right strong the last few weeks when he feels like it.

stfu when grown men are speakin, kid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 04:10:43 PM »

Point proven. Nigga can't even deny it. Just tries to act like a badass online. When he's pushing a month+ of pussying out to Sik. Nigga can't handle a dose of reality. We're at extreme levels of sadness with this boy.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »

Point proven. Nigga can't even deny it. Just tries to act like a badass online. When he's pushing a month+ of pussying out to Sik. Nigga can't handle a dose of reality. We're at extreme levels of sadness with this boy.

i dont get it...i was askin 7even a question, and u butt in like a lil faggot, speakin a bunch of nonsense. know ur role, gayboy. quit speakin out of turn.

if u have any questions for me, direct them at me like a grown man. i dont hide anything. but this was between me and 7even, kiddo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »
^LOL. This clown is reaching his ass off. It's simple son. I was point out you're a pussy & don't answer things you can't defend.

1. Go see Sik. You "swore on everything" (your favorite phrase) you'd beat him down.
2. Post a picture of you're "new bitch".
3. LOL @ your point when you jump into every conversation taking place on the forum & change the subject because you're insecure.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
LMAO.

http://kiwi6.com/file/k16z0k5uaw

One take motherfucker. On a $5 headset, nigga. Obviously shit, but it should give you an idea of my thick accent. At least I don't sound like Roccy and Brian.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2012, 04:22:13 PM »
^LOL. This clown is reaching his ass off. It's simple son. I was point out you're a pussy & don't answer things you can't defend.

1. Go see Sik. You "swore on everything" (your favorite phrase) you'd beat him down.
2. Post a picture of you're "new bitch".
3. LOL @ your point when you jump into every conversation taking place on the forum & change the subject because you're insecure.

i've addressed all those points many times already....not my fault if my dick is in your mouth so deep that it's distortin' your vision, lesbro.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2012, 04:29:26 PM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 08:47:30 PM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

i already said why i wont post her pic on here and i already stated millions of times that i aint chasin after sik at his job for a SECOND TIME after he wasted an hour of my life and ran away the first time...if he wants 2 man up and see me @ a neutral spot, he can...if not, then he (and all his faithfuls) will have 2 wait.