Author Topic: should there be a section dedicated to nik?  (Read 4330 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: should there be a section dedicated to nik?
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 01:35:10 AM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

i already said why i wont post her pic on here and i already stated millions of times that i aint chasin after sik at his job for a SECOND TIME after he wasted an hour of my life and ran away the first time...if he wants 2 man up and see me @ a neutral spot, he can...if not, then he (and all his faithfuls) will have 2 wait.

Real question Nik. Before her pics came out, you claimed Natalie was a dime. That was exposed to be far from the truth. How can you expect people to believe you now?

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »

oh, okay...misread the post. but actually, radiotube did once claim that dubcc pays people to keep traffic up. thats where i got that from LOL.

lmao, i remember that . tube crazy . never seen anyone else claim to be an industry insider without anything to show to anyone .

and wowzers, just because you go to the the beef section , the least active section,  with old threads by hack doesn´t mean the forum is dedicated to your homie . and posting quotes from a thread that criticizes people making such threads just proves my point. :D

come chat with the other peeps or is spying your only reason to come there, that´s pretty damn sad if so .

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »

oh, okay...misread the post. but actually, radiotube did once claim that dubcc pays people to keep traffic up. thats where i got that from LOL.

lmao, i remember that . tube crazy . never seen anyone else claim to be an industry insider without anything to show to anyone .

and wowzers, just because you go to the the beef section , the least active section,  with old threads by hack doesn´t mean the forum is dedicated to your homie . and posting quotes from a thread that criticizes people making such threads just proves my point. :D

come chat with the other peeps or is spying your only reason to come there, that´s pretty damn sad if so .

Spy? Wtf you talkin?

I went there to see what's up...

The board that caught my eye was shots fired...

And coming from DubCC I was thinking it would be different...

But alas I was sadly disappointed...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2012, 10:11:50 AM »

and wowzers, just because you go to the the beef section , the least active section,  with old threads by hack doesn´t mean the forum is dedicated to your homie . and posting quotes from a thread that criticizes people making such threads just proves my point. :D

Spy? Wtf you talkin?

you wanted something different but you immediately went to the section dedicated to talking shit about people? what were you expecting to find?  :poke:

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »
Love and respect... Hugs and kisses... Something...

But I see my boys name...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

i already said why i wont post her pic on here and i already stated millions of times that i aint chasin after sik at his job for a SECOND TIME after he wasted an hour of my life and ran away the first time...if he wants 2 man up and see me @ a neutral spot, he can...if not, then he (and all his faithfuls) will have 2 wait.

Real question Nik. Before her pics came out, you claimed Natalie was a dime. That was exposed to be far from the truth. How can you expect people to believe you now?

I actually never said that, but ok

Will_B

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »

Says the alias^^ :D

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2012, 02:08:37 PM »

Says the alias^^ :D

i´m not even dissing you, just saying. go check it out, the threads are started by oritspimp, that´s you .

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »

Spy? Wtf you talkin?

come on, you´re saying you didn´t check any other section ? sounds like you came in there for some shit you knew and wanted to find. to post here.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »

Spy? Wtf you talkin?

come on, you´re saying you didn´t check any other section ? sounds like you came in there for some shit you knew and wanted to find. to post here.

nope no other section... and my intent wasnt go get info to post here...

but after i saw the info i decided to share it...

and you mad cuz i did....

wowzers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »

nope no other section... and my intent wasnt go get info to post here...

but after i saw the info i decided to share it...

and you mad cuz i did....

wowzers...

lol, nobody´s mad, everyone can log in there to read whatever. you just happened to see only the shit you wanted to see, yeah right ;)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »
stop it you liar... you mad... like dude who was mad at wowzers....

WOWZERS...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2012, 03:25:21 PM »
stop it you liar... you mad... like dude who was mad at wowzers....

WOWZERS...

lmao, who´s the liar here, wowzers?  everyone sees through you.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2012, 03:51:13 PM »
LMAO no they dont....

Yall see what i want you to see
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »
LMAO no they dont....

Yall see what i want you to see

just admit the facts. it´s not that hard.