Author Topic: should there be a section dedicated to nik?  (Read 4333 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: should there be a section dedicated to nik?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
Wowzers Call-in
    (310) 861-2335
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2012, 09:45:32 PM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

i already said why i wont post her pic on here and i already stated millions of times that i aint chasin after sik at his job for a SECOND TIME after he wasted an hour of my life and ran away the first time...if he wants 2 man up and see me @ a neutral spot, he can...if not, then he (and all his faithfuls) will have 2 wait.

Real question Nik. Before her pics came out, you claimed Natalie was a dime. That was exposed to be far from the truth. How can you expect people to believe you now?

I actually never said that, but ok
You should really go into politics with all the flip floppin that you do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2012, 11:03:59 PM »
Did I miss the picture of your bitch? Is you saying "na, I'm not wasting my time" after swearing to go see him REALLY addressing it without sounding like a pussy?

i already said why i wont post her pic on here and i already stated millions of times that i aint chasin after sik at his job for a SECOND TIME after he wasted an hour of my life and ran away the first time...if he wants 2 man up and see me @ a neutral spot, he can...if not, then he (and all his faithfuls) will have 2 wait.

Real question Nik. Before her pics came out, you claimed Natalie was a dime. That was exposed to be far from the truth. How can you expect people to believe you now?

I actually never said that, but ok
You should really go into politics with all the flip floppin that you do.

show me where i said that... only thing i ever said was that i pulled some bomb bz's at raves. that "dime" shit was fabricated by one of my nutriders, and it became a catch phrase.

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2012, 02:01:15 AM »
Yo man, the phrase "dime" is all relative. it's just you think a dime is a fuckin chubby troll bitch who you stuck with for 6 years. You gonna tell me you weren't attached to that pussy after all those years? You said you only fuck dimes so she must've been a 10 in your eyes.

When will Elior ever win?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2012, 02:24:54 AM »
nikcc, i fucks wit u, but i just had to bring this up.  whats up wit this? ??? ---> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=7386.0 

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2012, 03:57:33 AM »
Yo man, the phrase "dime" is all relative. it's just you think a dime is a fuckin chubby troll bitch who you stuck with for 6 years. You gonna tell me you weren't attached to that pussy after all those years? You said you only fuck dimes so she must've been a 10 in your eyes.

When will Elior ever win?

If u have to lie to suck dick, ur the ultimate faggot. Never claimed I only fucked dimes , lil fella.

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2012, 04:03:29 AM »
nikcc, i fucks wit u, but i just had to bring this up.  whats up wit this? ??? ---> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=7386.0 
lol.. Blast from the past. Rodzilla n I did a trac 10 years ago (damn) n Rod told me he had the trac on a mix tape that coulda gotten in the hands of kokane/tray deee. He was sayin that he thought they bit our trac, n I was a child back then, so I believed it too. Pretty dumb now that I look back, but shits pretty hilarious.

blcxm

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2012, 06:24:17 AM »
You are still a child, race traitor.