Author Topic: Pusha T going at Drake  (Read 1163 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pusha T going at Drake
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 02:02:09 AM »
So Pusha took it a step further and shot a video for the diss

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 02:54:27 AM »

Cool....... chur bo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 09:54:03 AM »

That song didn't need a video at all lol.

Just drop this special guest feature diss track.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »
Drake drizzy gon body son

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
got a new chick wit me she, black
and asian, son
you mess wit drake, u done

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

Articulate yo ignant ass so i can do a proper rebuttle.
what's understood don't need to be explained prick !!!!!!!!!!

All you need to say here is "no i cannot link my thoughts with words, sorry ill do better next time".  now neg me again.
link ya mouth to a dick. that's what you need to do wigger. and as far as bein' articulate goes. cheeck 'round this bitch i've got posts upon posts pick one...fucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 02:28:16 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

All you need to say here is "no i cannot link my thoughts with words, sorry ill do better next time".  now neg me again.
link ya mouth to a dick. that's what you need to do wigger. and as far as bein' articulate goes. cheeck 'round this bitch i've got posts upon posts pick one...fucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your excessive use of the exclamation point and sophmoric usage of curse words coupled with short and incorrectly punctuated sentences, shows the reader in this situation, that you sir, are in fact mad.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:32:11 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »

That song didn't need a video at all lol.

Just drop this special guest feature diss track.

How this gets a video before Mercy is beyond me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

Your excessive use of the exclamation point and sophmoric usage of curse words coupled with short and incorrectly punctuated sentences, shows the reader in this situation, that you sir, are in fact mad.
LOL @ this bitch editing his posts. say what u feel pussy not what your heart's tellin' u sweetheart. i'm not mad at you...i could give two shits about YOU.  U get hit by a train MY day is still great so stop thinkin' you more valuable than what you actually are....i laugh at ya goofiness.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

LOL @ this bitch editing his posts. say what u feel pussy not what your heart's tellin' u sweetheart. i'm not mad at you...i could give two shits about YOU.  U get hit by a train MY day is still great so stop thinkin' you more valuable than what you actually are....i laugh at ya goofiness.

"lol at diz nigga thinkn bout what he say n stuff huh huh huh".  Not only are you angry, but you can only express yourself through the limited avenues such as extreme cursing, ridiculing ones intelligence and thoughtfulness, and also the over use of exclamation points.  Your maybe a step up from the retards who post in all caps.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

"lol at diz nigga thinkn bout what he say n stuff huh huh huh".  Not only are you angry, but you can only express yourself through the limited avenues such as extreme cursing, ridiculing ones intelligence and thoughtfulness, and also the over use of exclamation points.  Your maybe a step up from the retards who post in all caps.
talk about incorrect punctuation....you just want an excuse to say you've sucked a dick. i'm the wrong dude bitch.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

talk about incorrect punctuation....you just want an excuse to say you've sucked a dick. i'm the wrong dude bitch.

LOL youre the wrong dude alright.  Youre the wrong dude for me to expect to know how to express himself coherently and without maaaaaaad amounts of frustration.  This economy must be boinking you in the butthole or something.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »

pusha t, wack
lil wayne got my, back
and asian, son

gyeah
bullshit.

Whats bullshit, son?

LOL youre the wrong dude alright.  Youre the wrong dude for me to expect to know how to express himself coherently and without maaaaaaad amounts of frustration.  This economy must be boinking you in the butthole or something.
LOL. this economy is fine to me. punctuation my friend, punctuation.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 03:43:27 AM »
raw video...Pusha doin his thing, Drake lost  8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Watcher

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 05:16:29 AM »
according to AHH mannie fresh is the mystery feature, could get interesting now
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
I predicted when I started seeing Manny in the good music entourage that they were gonna put Manny back on the scene to piss baby off. Baby has spent alot of money blocking features and blackballing Manny for the past few years now...I love that mannys gonna get some well deserved burn but the fact he's a pawn in the good vs cashmoney battle that inevitably is about to take place sucks....the video is raw

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »
 8) ??? Wowzers  :o 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.