Author Topic: Acgrundy is a lurker  (Read 3970 times)

acgrundy

Re: Acgrundy is a lurker
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »
and here is why I would rather lurk than replies to monkeys like you. I could never keep up with you. You like many other forum members will simply reply until your fingertips bleed. This forum means more to you than a newborn child. You can have it...you can be the forum troll king, and I will stay a lurker.

Then how come you're the one spending your days reading about things I post? :poke:

I don't come here to read, I come here to post and then I'm out. Go ahead, stay reading about me  :laugh:

No hate but that just sounds retarded^^

Takes way more time to read entire threads than it does to reply to people then bounce.

See this is your dumb ass trying to cover up for your dumb ass. How the fuck do you reply to something? Well let me clue you in: You have to fucking read a post in order to reply to it. If you don't read it, then it wouldn't be considered a reply, it would simply just be an independent statement.

Example above is a reply.

example of an independent statement: BG Rapsodie is a virgin who will most likely never have sex with a woman.

I didn't have to read anything to make the independent statement. However to make my REPLY I had to read what you had typed. Since people like you and cham among others spend your whole fucking miserable lives REPLYING aka arguing with people on here, you would have to read what they had said in order to REPLY to them.

The bad thing is that this country is full of dumb fuckers like you. the good thing is that you spend 90% of your day inside in front of your computer.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
example of an independent statement: BG Rapsodie is a virgin who will most likely never have sex with a woman.

AC Grundy just killed Rapsody's pride in one sentence!  ouch

it's probably true too lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2012, 03:24:52 PM »
I'm still waiting for Grundy to show up to my hood. Pussy ass nigga.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »

Rapsodie's pimphand has always been strong

acgrundy

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2012, 05:39:24 PM »

you also still waiting for hair to grow on your balls lil' boy. Come at me when your voice changes from that squeaky ass shit. Until then I just consider you a lil' girl upset that somebody stole her barbie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

you also still waiting for hair to grow on your balls lil' boy. Come at me when your voice changes from that squeaky ass shit. Until then I just consider you a lil' girl upset that somebody stole her barbie.

I have a fairly deep voice. See you're so lost in this world that has you so bitter & angry you think 19 year olds haven't hit puberty yet. Actually probably says more about what an old faggot you are still spending your days alone on Hip Hop forums.

I'm waiting pussy. You won't do it.

acgrundy

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »

I have a fairly deep voice. See you're so lost in this world that has you so bitter & angry you think 19 year olds haven't hit puberty yet. Actually probably says more about what an old faggot you are still spending your days alone on Hip Hop forums.

yeah I know you still waiting for some hair to grow on your balls...it may come boy, but ain't no need for you to tell me you waiting for it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »

Rapsodie's pimphand has always been strong

LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2012, 12:51:01 AM »

lol why did you delete your post hack?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2012, 12:55:49 AM »
and here is why I would rather lurk than replies to monkeys like you. I could never keep up with you. You like many other forum members will simply reply until your fingertips bleed. This forum means more to you than a newborn child. You can have it...you can be the forum troll king, and I will stay a lurker.

Then how come you're the one spending your days reading about things I post? :poke:

I don't come here to read, I come here to post and then I'm out. Go ahead, stay reading about me  :laugh:

No hate but that just sounds retarded^^

Takes way more time to read entire threads than it does to reply to people then bounce.

See this is your dumb ass trying to cover up for your dumb ass. How the fuck do you reply to something? Well let me clue you in: You have to fucking read a post in order to reply to it. If you don't read it, then it wouldn't be considered a reply, it would simply just be an independent statement.

Example above is a reply.

I didn't have to read anything to make the independent statement. However to make my REPLY I had to read what you had typed. Since people like you and cham among others spend your whole fucking miserable lives REPLYING aka arguing with people on here, you would have to read what they had said in order to REPLY to them.

The bad thing is that this country is full of dumb fuckers like you. the good thing is that you spend 90% of your day inside in front of your computer.

Every thread I've read is one I've replied to. Now compare that to you reading through the entire forum, including the g spot, a subsection you keep claiming is too immature for you.  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2012, 10:22:13 AM »

yeah I know you still waiting for some hair to grow on your balls...it may come boy, but ain't no need for you to tell me you waiting for it.

Sound pretty immature for someone nearly 40. I'm waiting for you, pussy.

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2012, 05:03:27 PM »
This guy is nearly 40 drives 8 hours to play basketball with a forum member and is now calling other members virgins & losers. Just cuz you spend all day at a gym does not mean you are cool or have a life. You are as big of a loser if not more so than anybody else on here. At least when Nik went at sik it was like 20 minutes away. You drove fucking hours over someone calling you names on the internet then act like you don't care, only people I know that sensitive are bitches and kids. Internet is to flex your mental side, but you can't do that so you threaten physical violence as the only way to do shit. Instead of lifting weights for no purpose go compete, take Jiu-Jitsu or Muay Thai or something. Got way to much aggression in you.

Edit: Not taking Rapsodies side either, this thread has been repeated points since the 1st page, not sure how it made it to 5.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:17:46 PM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »
This guy is nearly 40 drives 8 hours to play basketball with a forum member and is now calling other members virgins & losers. Just cuz you spend all day at a gym does not mean you are cool or have a life. You are as big of a loser if not more so than anybody else on here. At least when Nik went at sik it was like 20 minutes away. You drove fucking hours over someone calling you names on the internet then act like you don't care, only people I know that sensitive are bitches and kids. Internet is to flex your mental side, but you can't do that so you threaten physical violence as the only way to do shit. Instead of lifting weights for no purpose go compete, take Jiu-Jitsu or Muay Thai or something. Got way to much aggression in you.

Grundy is only 35 ;)

rayallen0

« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »
^You love to twist shit. People diss you for that because you deny it. Plus people diss you because they all know you still are supported, live at home & you're 25 years old & do nothing but attempt to be a rapper lmao. You know you ain't have a "bill paying" job at 19 with no sign of a college education. Stop lying, kid. But solid effort.

& they pay half of my college, which is $2,500 a semester lmao. So they lend me $1,250 for school. I'm not some Bel-Air kid, so I'll take what I can get. But like I said, that's why you get shitted on. We all know your situation & you deny it heavy for an image over the internet.

But hold up...shouldn't Natalie have known that it's so "traditional" for them to not pay for shit after high-school, yet she said they would pay for your college... ??? ;) Like it's "tradition", right? Like getting presents on your birthday, "it's tradition", people know about it. It's not an "in-family" secret.
Cham got more essays than a Mr Shadow concert

LOL

"Attack of the nerds in this bitch." LMAO

I'm confused..I see him with a decent fuckable looking girl at a party...he probs was invited to. Wouldn't say that makes him a nerd or fag.

Same thing with people posting making fun of the pics with you at that rave with girls..it is a retarded argument.

If you dislike someone on a forum you will clown their pictures. It is just logic.

The insult you could give can't really apply cuz you both are scrawny motherfuckers. Ain't nothing wrong with that, lot better than being 400 pounds of fun. Just saying...might wanna go back to his old pic alone. Showing he has a life and interacts with girls doesn't make him look bad.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:17:06 PM by rayallen0 »

acgrundy

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2012, 06:43:53 PM »

Edit: Not taking Rapsodies side either, this thread has been repeated points since the 1st page, not sure how it made it to 5.

You fools need to turn off the computer and get outside and experience life. I don't know how you make up so much shit in your head and then form a conclusion of me. I got too much aggression in me? haha...read your fucking post man...what the fuck do you have to do with this thread? Nothing, yet you come up in here and type all that shit and then say I have too much aggression. It is almost as bad as bg rapsodie saying he doesn't spend anytime reading this forum.