Author Topic: Acgrundy is a lurker  (Read 4045 times)

acgrundy

Re: Acgrundy is a lurker
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2012, 07:01:10 AM »
Acgrundy   06:12:45 PM   Viewing the topic Nate dogg these days og prod teddy riley is it leaked.

I seriously thought that ghost was my biggest bandwagon groupie, but you clearly blow him out of the water. You actually look to see what topics I am viewing. You are trying to prove something like the sky is blue, or the sun will rise tomorrow. I read posts on this site several times a week, so let me save you the time of having to look up if I am viewing any topics. Those precious minutes of your life saved could allow you to go troll elsewhere.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2012, 09:27:28 AM »
grundy owned rapsodie lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2012, 09:31:44 AM »
Acgrundy   06:12:45 PM   Viewing the topic Nate dogg these days og prod teddy riley is it leaked.

I seriously thought that ghost was my biggest bandwagon groupie, but you clearly blow him out of the water. You actually look to see what topics I am viewing. You are trying to prove something like the sky is blue, or the sun will rise tomorrow. I read posts on this site several times a week, so let me save you the time of having to look up if I am viewing any topics. Those precious minutes of your life saved could allow you to go troll elsewhere.

I know you'd like to think you're worth following, but actually all I do is click the who's online button to see who else is on and it shows a list of names. Sorry to disappoint you. It's just funny how you spend your time keeping up with my posts and not commenting, then claim you're not interested in forums.

acgrundy

« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2012, 12:27:37 PM »

I know you'd like to think you're worth following, but actually all I do is click the who's online button to see who else is on and it shows a list of names. Sorry to disappoint you. It's just funny how you spend your time keeping up with my posts and not commenting, then claim you're not interested in forums.

Actually dumbass, you created this thread, and you posted in it multiple times of the topic that I am viewing. So there is the first instance of where you are an incredible moron that doesn't even understand what you do. I'd say it is funny how you spend your time keeping up with me and my posts (or lack thereof), and creating topics about, however it isn't funny at all, it is just simply sad. Turn your computer off and go outside and get some sunshine. You may be extremely pale, but I promise you, the sunlight won't melt you.

Will_B

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2012, 01:47:12 PM »
ur lookin for an oppurtunity to get involved in a comforting "can-we-be-friends-on-this-forum?"-bromance

Whats that you say? Hmmmmm eFriendship...care to be more specific?

"Hey guys, its so nice we can spend this eMorning together.....I've spent all day planning it. I mean night"

Oh yeah, I remember

"GoooooooooooooooOOOOOOD eMorning dubcccccccc"

:loopaper:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »
^lol, the saddest part about you, is that u try so damn hard all the time.
your time-consuming energy and all your endless replies.. smh

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLrpBLDWyCI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fLrpBLDWyCI</a>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:52:52 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
^lol, the saddest part about you, is that u try so damn hard all the time.
your time-consuming energy and all your endless replies.. smh

ok

"Whereas I've got all the time in the world to prepare for my American eBuddies Monday Mornings....sometimes I spend all week doing it"

:loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »

Actually dumbass, you created this thread, and you posted in it multiple times of the topic that I am viewing. So there is the first instance of where you are an incredible moron that doesn't even understand what you do. I'd say it is funny how you spend your time keeping up with me and my posts (or lack thereof), and creating topics about, however it isn't funny at all, it is just simply sad. Turn your computer off and go outside and get some sunshine. You may be extremely pale, but I promise you, the sunlight won't melt you.

I don't know in what world the ten seconds i took to notice you were online and make a post about it wastes more time than the hours you spend reading about forum drama you don't even contribute to. It took me less time making that post than it did for you to respond about it (ctrl c and ctrl v as opposed to your rant).

acgrundy

« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »
and here is why I would rather lurk than replies to monkeys like you. I could never keep up with you. You like many other forum members will simply reply until your fingertips bleed. This forum means more to you than a newborn child. You can have it...you can be the forum troll king, and I will stay a lurker.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »
and here is why I would rather lurk than replies to monkeys like you. I could never keep up with you. You like many other forum members will simply reply until your fingertips bleed. This forum means more to you than a newborn child. You can have it...you can be the forum troll king, and I will stay a lurker.

just ignore him Grundy

he ain't worth your gas card

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2012, 03:55:30 PM »
and here is why I would rather lurk than replies to monkeys like you. I could never keep up with you. You like many other forum members will simply reply until your fingertips bleed.

lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2012, 09:48:54 PM »

Then how come you're the one spending your days reading about things I post? :poke:

I don't come here to read, I come here to post and then I'm out. Go ahead, stay reading about me  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2012, 01:17:31 AM »

Then how come you're the one spending your days reading about things I post? :poke:

I don't come here to read, I come here to post and then I'm out. Go ahead, stay reading about me  :laugh:

No hate but that just sounds retarded^^

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2012, 03:12:21 AM »

not really . some people spend more time lurking and reading than those actually writing.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2012, 09:41:06 AM »

Takes way more time to read entire threads than it does to reply to people then bounce.