Author Topic: So It's 10pm PST On A Friday Night....  (Read 494 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: So It's 10pm PST On A Friday Night....
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 12:03:27 PM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 12:52:19 PM »
who needs reasons when ya got heroin

LOL. Didn't do much last night cause I had a job interview this morning, tonight should be fun though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
It's pointless to go clubbing when you've got a girl. You just get depressed looking at all the fine females you can't game on.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »
who needs reasons when ya got heroin

LOL. Didn't do much last night cause I had a job interview this morning, tonight should be fun though.
fuck yeah do a bunch of heroin tonight. fuckit od

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 02:21:36 PM »
So baby momma s gone ??  I have a kid and still party like crazy
My gf is babysittin ...  it dont makes me a bad dad .. I Take care of her  when her mom is partyin with her friends.
Thats the way we stay livin and enjoyin Life  8)

thats whats up. we got different parenting styles I guess. And nah my baby momma is my wife, got 2 kids with her.

the way I see it is you got all those years before you become a parent to play, and once you have kids, the party is over.

I got 2 little lives that depend on me so as long as I am raising them I want to be available for them at all times.

Plus I got a checkered past when it comes to partying. I used to get in alot of fight at bars/clubs when I was in my 20s, not something I'm proud of  :-[

Waking up in jail because you knocked out the bartender for cutting you off is another good reason to not party  :-[ Lucikily the bartender didnt press charges on me.  :-\

The moral of my story is, kids first and fuck everything else.

And un0corn fuck you too! I was tryna be all Pau Gasol with you and you got all Kobe on me   >:(

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »

And un0corn fuck you too! I was tryna be all Pau Gasol with you and you got all Kobe on me   >:(

Lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Remedy360

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 03:45:54 PM »
So baby momma s gone ??  I have a kid and still party like crazy
My gf is babysittin ...  it dont makes me a bad dad .. I Take care of her  when her mom is partyin with her friends.
Thats the way we stay livin and enjoyin Life  8)

thats whats up. we got different parenting styles I guess. And nah my baby momma is my wife, got 2 kids with her.

the way I see it is you got all those years before you become a parent to play, and once you have kids, the party is over.

I got 2 little lives that depend on me so as long as I am raising them I want to be available for them at all times.

Plus I got a checkered past when it comes to partying. I used to get in alot of fight at bars/clubs when I was in my 20s, not something I'm proud of  :-[

Waking up in jail because you knocked out the bartender for cutting you off is another good reason to not party  :-[ Lucikily the bartender didnt press charges on me.  :-\

The moral of my story is, kids first and fuck everything else.

LOL, damn I thought I did stupid when I got drunk. Live and learn though.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
Lmao at the "Old School" comment.  That movie cracks me up.  Then he does the beer bong and says, " it just tastes so good when it hits your mouth," or something like that.  Then he goes crazy.  Good job bein a family man.  Let loose now n then though.  Just don't streak through your neighborhood. lol

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
Lmao at the "Old School" comment.  That movie cracks me up.  Then he does the beer bong and says, " it just tastes so good when it hits your mouth," or something like that.  Then he goes crazy.  Good job bein a family man.  Let loose now n then though.  Just don't streak through your neighborhood. lol

oh i let loose every night after my kids to go sleep by smoking a fat bowl of kush and bumpin some LAMB  8)

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »

oh i let loose every night after my kids to go sleep by smoking a fat bowl of kush and bumpin some LAMB  8)

got a new 1 for u: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=285974.0 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »

Nice.  I saw the exact same shit once, except the bartender fucked the dude up, then security beat his ass.  This dude was drunk as fuck though. They put the guy on the street in the pouring rain and were taking pictures of him getting soaked until he came too.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 12:16:45 PM »
Why not just go to another bar though? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE