Author Topic: the Nikcc saga  (Read 1021 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

the Nikcc saga
« on: May 26, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »
so i want to know when it all began.
what happnd?  
when did the citizens of dubcc decide to gang up on Nikcc?
has it been like this from teh start? i know hes been around for 10 yrs or so, ive "only" been around for 2 yrs now, so i guess i need a rundown

so now - i can understand why individuals like Arthur, Will_b, Infinite, ferhat,etc get the schoolyard-lunchmoney-bully treatment round these here parts for different reasons (and some of em are cool), but in Nikccs case i can't really see a reason to clown on him to an exact 110% percent.   sure - he has a feminine brother (comedy material, check), and he ducked out of a meetin wit Sik twice (comedy material, check), and somethin about love-letters (which i dont know too much about) ,but other than that i fail to see why this fella is so darn hated on these boards  (or popular, the meaning of the word is basicaly the same here)..

if i scroll through like the first 10-12 pages in teh g-spot, i'll end up wit nearly 50 (  :o ) threads dedicated to this one single person (and like i said, thats just the first 10 pages)
i could print out all of the text related to common search-engine words like "Elior/Sccit/L.A.M.B./Nikkc" from this forum -> on paper, and make toilet-rolls out of it, & be set for life.    
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:55:56 PM by OG Mike Madsen »

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Re: the Nikcc saga
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
The hate for him on here is pretty ridiculous and I've wondered this myself

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 04:06:20 PM »
most of them are a bunch of nut licking faggots

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
u know, i can see why NiK added 2 c's in nickname, and flipped "dubcc" to Nikcc" -
 whether it involves hate or not, this forum truly revolves around him (& he knows it himself) -->
nikcc.com/forum    :D

but i want to know when the saga started?
was it poppin like this back in 04 or 05?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:41:49 PM by OG Mike Madsen »

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 05:17:50 PM »
I've been on and off here for 7 or 8 years and it seems like there was always someone he was beefing with. It ramped up a lot in the last few years though and there's always someone new jumping in on it. When Kain hacked into his private messages is when it got taken to another level I would say.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
nikcc is a real person?

i thought he was a interactive bot that I clown on to kill time

honestly the dude seems like a good guy, but if I was face to face with someone who was photoshopped fucking my mom, i wouldve socked them.

that right there doesn't really make him a pussy, but it kind of does...

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 06:37:49 PM »
Without nicc this site is dead
Bullets aint got no names

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »
Lmfao!!!

Wowzers!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
Let me give you my neutral point of view:

I'm reading this forum for years, posting every now and then and I always wondered where the NIK hate was coming from.

I think that his flow on some of the songs he posted is cool, I wish him all the best with his music career but the way he comes across on the board is pathetic. And no, that is not hate, it's an observation. I've "grown out" of Rap some years ago and only check this site for the wrestling thread and the G Spot and if it wasn't for NIK, it wouldn't be half as interesting. Point is, anyone clowning on someone else's appearance (Bieber) is high school stuff, arguing with people on a message board after you have endlessly pointed out how much above them you are (supposedly), only gets you down to that level. Having a "holier than thou" attitude" (bla bla bla, son) doesn't help the issue.

Avoiding confrontations that one asked for isn't good looks either. Coming up with excuses to cover it up - no good look. Being on a message board and taking L's on Tanner level and still not thinking over your "strategy" - fail.

Thing is this, I don't write this to join the "dickrider" bandwagon that NIK loves to talk about but rather to show how pathetic this stuff is. Like I said before, I think that NIK'S flow on some songs is cool. The only reason why some people here are not acknowledging it is because you don't deserve recognition. You ruin it yourself by your attitude you show to people, and if you truly were above them then you wouldn't even answer them.

No hate here. It just wouldn't be good looks if LAMB exploded and fans would come to this forum.. lol :)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 09:10:13 PM »
so i want to know when it all began.
what happnd?   
when did the citizens of dubcc decide to gang up on Nikcc?
has it been like this from teh start? i know hes been around for 10 yrs or so, ive "only" been around for 2 yrs now, so i guess i need a rundown

so now - i can understand why individuals like Arthur, Will_b, Infinite, ferhat,etc get the schoolyard-lunchmoney-bully treatment round these here parts for different reasons (and some of em are cool), but in Nikccs case i can't really see a reason to clown on him to an exact 110% percent.   sure - he has a feminine brother (comedy material, check), and he ducked out of a meetin wit Sik twice (comedy material, check), and somethin about love-letters (which i dont know too much about) ,but other than that i fail to see why this fella is so darn hated on these boards  (or popular, the meaning of the word is basicaly the same here)..

if i scroll through like the first 10-12 pages in teh g-spot, i'll end up wit nearly 50 (  :o ) threads dedicated to this one single person (and like i said, thats just the first 10 pages)
i could print out all of the text related to common search-engine words like "Elior/Sccit/L.A.M.B./Nikkc" from this forum -> on paper, and make toilet-rolls out of it, & be set for life.   

cuz they bitches....and i never "ducked out" of a meeting with sik. i went there once, and he ran away. after that, everything was fabricated by him. all i been sayin is that he WILL pay, but i aint goin back 2 his work 2 do it. we'll wait till he grows a pair and shows up at an L.A.M.B show 8)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 09:11:42 PM »

honestly the dude seems like a good guy, but if I was face to face with someone who was photoshopped fucking my mom, i wouldve socked them.

that right there doesn't really make him a pussy, but it kind of does...

hard 2 sock some1 when they runnin away, my friend..

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »

At first I was here just to see what my nigga Scitt was talking about.

I thought it was gonna be like the other forum I was on...

But this is crazy. I get here a see 5 Scitt topics with all quote and paste in them.

So I search... And was overwhelmed with what I saw...

To me it was hate... An open and shut case...

It was amazing to me cuz it was a team effort

Not hate... How is someone supposed to act when the whole board is dedicated to him...

He IS y'all G spot... He makes you wet and you know it...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 12:46:31 AM »
He IS y'all G spot... He makes you wet and you know it...

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
this epic saga is 10 years in the making. Nikcc is like a big indestructible red dragon in a cave.
new slayers come and go every year or so, but Nikcc still stands firmly on his feet.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
Wowzers Call-in
    (310) 861-2335
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.