Author Topic: If someone were to make a movie about dubcc...  (Read 794 times)

Sikotic™

Re: If someone were to make a movie about dubcc...
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 08:14:00 PM »
14 people listening to your show live ain't that impressive, man. I had like 50 people on my ustream shit live and a couple thousand video views a few years back with no promotion and it was just me and a cohost every once in a while. No music or nothin.

Haven't heard the show yet so I can't say if it has any potential or not. I'll try to catch the next one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 09:25:10 PM »

neither is Slack Wilson

I disagree.  Even if you don't like Hack, I'm sure you can find a few funny things he has said.  I hate Radioboob, and even I laugh at some of his shit, but K Slack?  He has never even contributed a funny retort or witty insult.  He is completely awful
crack wilsons gay lover whats up

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 09:32:25 PM »
14 people listening to your show live ain't that impressive, man. I had like 50 people on my ustream shit live and a couple thousand video views a few years back with no promotion and it was just me and a cohost every once in a while. No music or nothin.

Haven't heard the show yet so I can't say if it has any potential or not. I'll try to catch the next one.

14 live from the Blogtalk site. Callers are not counted on that chart. 128 live tonight tho... www.twzradio.com
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 11:54:52 PM »

neither is Slack Wilson

I disagree.  Even if you don't like Hack, I'm sure you can find a few funny things he has said.  I hate Radioboob, and even I laugh at some of his shit, but K Slack?  He has never even contributed a funny retort or witty insult.  He is completely awful

well Hack is funny in the same way as radiotube. Meaning they are unintentionally funny.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
props to ghost for not bein too pussy 2 call

Only thing that scares me is that K slack is allowed to breed.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »
Nik would be the bad guy dying at the end but always come back like in those horror flicks