Author Topic: Blu Ray Player recomendations  (Read 212 times)

acgrundy

Blu Ray Player recomendations
« on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:11 PM »
So I'm stepping out of lurking mode to give some satisfaction to some people here...

I'm looking to buy a new blu ray player. I have a ton of burned dvd's and cd's...mostly avi format but also vcd and svcd. So I haven't bought a dvd player in years...do pretty much all of them play burned avi files or is this rare now?

Anyways if you have a blu ray player and it plays these files and it works okay for you, could you recommend it to me please. Thanks.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Blu Ray Player recomendations
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
I have a Sony 3d blu ray that plays God damn near any format u throw at it and at a good price..hope that was helpful you fucking waste of skin.

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
I have a Sony 3d blu ray that plays God damn near any format u throw at it and at a good price..hope that was helpful you fucking waste of skin.

No it wasn't helpful at all you welfare monkey. I am not looking for a 3d player. You should spend your money raising your daughter not buying technology that you can't afford.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »
i dont know about the players at all but my homie has a nice entertainment system and blu ray player and if youre getting old movies on blu ray make sure they are retouched up for blu ray because alot of older movies dont even look any better. we just watched rambo first blood last night and it was dvd quality

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »

No it wasn't helpful at all you welfare monkey. I am not looking for a 3d player. You should spend your money raising your daughter not buying technology that you can't afford.

Good credit score but a tiny penis... born simp

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 10:53:03 AM »
There are lot's of great deals on blu ray players down in LA.  Since it's no big deal for you to drive down there, why don't you check there?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »
does anyone know any blu-ray player software?

i have a blu-ray cd drive on my new computer, but no driver/software

which imo is fuciking retarded.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.