Author Topic: Your Starting Five  (Read 1909 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Your Starting Five
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 01:04:52 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 04:12:35 PM »
"Chamesque" = Form of speech that exposes the lame realities of Dubcc's genetic homosexual, NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 06:31:03 PM »
lol, cham stay postin pics of my brother when he look like a limp-wrist fag himself

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 06:37:06 PM »
lol, cham stay postin pics of my brother when he look like a limp-wrist fag himself

his sister is hot tho
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 09:55:09 PM »
Homeboy is tight as fuck LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »
stop callin dudes tight, fagboy...you posted a pic of yourself standin nervously next 2 a girl, sportin the limp wrist+hover-shoulder, makin a face like u waitin for a cum-shot. search for a different term.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 05:34:26 PM »
stop callin dudes tight, fagboy...you posted a pic of yourself standin nervously next 2 a girl, sportin the limp wrist+hover-shoulder, makin a face like u waitin for a cum-shot. search for a different term.

Did you say "search for a different term"? LOL. You've had the same joke for almost two years.

My bitch > your life.

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
I would pay to see these 2 dudes fight^^ :laugh:

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2012, 06:15:13 PM »
Lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:05 PM »

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

LOL. Nigga is bitter at the world because Mike Madsen drove him off the deep end & wound up being one of illest losers to ever post.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »

yea, but thats not sayin much. that girl standin next to cham could beat his ass...i'd put good money on that. dude looks like hands down the biggest nancy boy in the history of this site. only chance he'd have is if the green lantern came to save him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2012, 06:41:41 PM »

yea, but thats not sayin much. that girl standin next to cham could beat his ass...i'd put good money on that. dude looks like hands down the biggest nancy boy in the history of this site. only chance he'd have is if the green lantern came to save him.

lmao, nigga. You lost all rights to talk shit online. You've talked shit to people for ten years & all that ever came out of it was ten idle threats & a basketball game. Stop acting like you're a badass, child.

Speaking of "putting good money on things", I'm still waiting for my first class ticket to California lol.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »

lmao, nigga. You lost all rights to talk shit online. You've talked shit to people for ten years & all that ever came out of it was ten idle threats & a basketball game. Stop acting like you're a badass, child.

Speaking of "putting good money on things", I'm still waiting for my first class ticket to California lol.

it's not talkin shit, i'm just bein real

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 06:49:37 PM »

You don't know what real is.

1. You claim to be down, you're a rich kid from a nice neighborhood.
2. You claim to have made seven racks a phone call, then you ran away from that as fast as you possibly could.
3. Your ongoing joke to me is that I'm a homo, but your brother is literally down the hall right now taking it up the ass.
4. You claimed to be a street kinda guy & handle your own shit, but you had to have your Uncle & start making threats about suing niggas because you got angrier than anyone in the history of the internet when your life got put on blast.
5. You "put good money" that Sik would die, now you sit here & make excuses & still won't see him.
6. You claimed you fuck "dimes"...the only girl connected to you is that fattest, least attractive, poorest excuse for a female on the planet to date & you proudly say you fell in love with her.

I mean, I could probably go on for days if I wanted to, but I think my point is well across. You're a fake dude lol.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »

You don't know what real is.

1. You claim to be down, you're a rich kid from a nice neighborhood.
2. You claim to have made seven racks a phone call, then you ran away from that as fast as you possibly could.
3. Your ongoing joke to me is that I'm a homo, but your brother is literally down the hall right now taking it up the ass.
4. You claimed to be a street kinda guy & handle your own shit, but you had to have your Uncle & start making threats about suing niggas because you got angrier than anyone in the history of the internet when your life got put on blast.
5. You "put good money" that Sik would die, now you sit here & make excuses & still won't see him.
6. You claimed you fuck "dimes"...the only girl connected to you is that fattest, least attractive, poorest excuse for a female on the planet to date & you proudly say you fell in love with her.

I mean, I could probably go on for days if I wanted to, but I think my point is well across. You're a fake dude lol.

if i'm a fake dude, why are u using lies to diss me, while i spit nothin but the truth? elaborate