Author Topic: Your Starting Five  (Read 1868 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Your Starting Five
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 06:58:12 PM »
When you start pointing out the lies in that, I'll elaborate.

1. You going to say you don't live in a nice hood?
2. You tried bragging about it, people called you out...you ditched it & avoid it when a guy like Muhfukka brings it up.
4. You better not deny that lmao.
5. Just go to any recent thread where you two were going to fight. You even PM'd him telling him he was "finished".
6. A) You going to tell me she was a dime? B) You going to tell me you weren't in love with her? C) You going to tell me that there is another girl that your associated with on here?

So where these lies at? You're just a fake ass kid lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 07:52:44 PM »
When you start pointing out the lies in that, I'll elaborate.

1. You going to say you don't live in a nice hood?

i do...never said i dont

2. You tried bragging about it, people called you out...you ditched it & avoid it when a guy like Muhfukka brings it up.

where is your proof that i havent? this is a cocksuckin a lie

you look twice as gay.

4. You better not deny that lmao.

another cocksuckin lie...muhfukka made prank calls to ag pretendin' to be a lawyer.

5. Just go to any recent thread where you two were going to fight. You even PM'd him telling him he was "finished".

never said anything bout sik dyin...i said he would pay for bein a bitch. another lie, cocksucker.

6. A) You going to tell me she was a dime? B) You going to tell me you weren't in love with her? C) You going to tell me that there is another girl that your associated with on here?

never said she was a dime...i doubt anyone on this board has ever seen a dime in their lifetime, let alone slept with one. i've fucked many fine bitches, though, while ur still most likely a virgin (not including anal virginity).

So where these lies at? You're just a fake ass kid lmao.

everywhere... u callin someone fake is like hack callin someone retarded or rapsodie callin someone a troll. fallback.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:03:01 PM by NIKCC »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »
Hey NIKCC I was kidding because on some real shit im 36 years old and I guarantee you would win due to the stamina factor alone  :D

But seriously Cham, like Will said, if you and NIKCC ever fought, he would rip your head off bro, real talk.

I remember Sikotic saying he knows karate or some shit so him and NIKCC could go either way, but you....no chance in hell.

Perhaps you wanna find someone to troll who you actually stand a chance against if they ever hunted you down.  ;)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 09:35:15 PM »
weak azz YMCA squad

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
I know karate?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
I know karate?

i swear I read something by you about some martial arts or some shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »
Ohhhh. Yeah my bad. I was doing jiu jitsu for a while but I got too busy. I just got hung up on the word karate lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2012, 12:00:35 AM »
Nik looks like you gained a few needed pounds...

carbing up? or staying away from the extasy?
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2012, 01:15:42 AM »
I'm in shock this nigga just denied all six of those things. I just wish he'd come out as a troll already, so at least I know he doesn't believe the shit he says lol.

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2012, 02:57:37 AM »
I would pay to see these 2 dudes fight^^ :laugh:

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

yea, but thats not sayin much. that girl standin next to cham could beat his ass...i'd put good money on that. dude looks like hands down the biggest nancy boy in the history of this site. only chance he'd have is if the green lantern came to save him.

lmao, nigga. You lost all rights to talk shit online. You've talked shit to people for ten years & all that ever came out of it was ten idle threats & a basketball game. Stop acting like you're a badass, child.

Speaking of "putting good money on things", I'm still waiting for my first class ticket to California lol.

it's not talkin shit, i'm just bein real

You don't know what real is.

1. You claim to be down, you're a rich kid from a nice neighborhood.
2. You claim to have made seven racks a phone call, then you ran away from that as fast as you possibly could.
3. Your ongoing joke to me is that I'm a homo, but your brother is literally down the hall right now taking it up the ass.
4. You claimed to be a street kinda guy & handle your own shit, but you had to have your Uncle & start making threats about suing niggas because you got angrier than anyone in the history of the internet when your life got put on blast.
5. You "put good money" that Sik would die, now you sit here & make excuses & still won't see him.
6. You claimed you fuck "dimes"...the only girl connected to you is that fattest, least attractive, poorest excuse for a female on the planet to date & you proudly say you fell in love with her.

I mean, I could probably go on for days

We know you could.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2012, 04:27:47 AM »
Hey NIKCC I was kidding because on some real shit im 36 years old and I guarantee you would win due to the stamina factor alone  :D

But seriously Cham, like Will said, if you and NIKCC ever fought, he would rip your head off bro, real talk.

I remember Sikotic saying he knows karate or some shit so him and NIKCC could go either way, but you....no chance in hell.

Perhaps you wanna find someone to troll who you actually stand a chance against if they ever hunted you down.  ;)

Stamina in a street fight? Totally overrated. No untrained person takes several REAL blows, regardless of stamina.

In those type of fights (2 people who don't actually WANT to fight) it mostly comes down to who is crazier at the moment. One guy would just push the other one a bit, hoping he would fold or some shit. If the other nigga then gives a hardcore swing to the throat followed by a knee in the stomach and an elbow to the head, any untrained person is done for. This ain't professional MMA when little things actually matter. This is just two guys clapping who don't even want to and in such cases the crazier, less timid one wins.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2012, 05:45:22 AM »
I would pay to see these 2 dudes fight^^ :laugh:

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

lol,
ur such a faggot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
I kinda finally realize why Madsen shits on this angry old man so hard.

Fraxxx

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »

Stamina in a street fight? Totally overrated. No untrained person takes several REAL blows, regardless of stamina.

In those type of fights (2 people who don't actually WANT to fight) it mostly comes down to who is crazier at the moment. One guy would just push the other one a bit, hoping he would fold or some shit. If the other nigga then gives a hardcore swing to the throat followed by a knee in the stomach and an elbow to the head, any untrained person is done for. This ain't professional MMA when little things actually matter. This is just two guys clapping who don't even want to and in such cases the crazier, less timid one wins.

Fortunately, if you actually hit s.o. with a hardcore swing to the throat, he's dead no matter if untrained or not. ;D But I know, that's a big 'if' against a trained fighter.

In my opinion wrestling/grappling/judo is very underrated. Most people lose all their fire if they kissed the concrete real hard just once. And you don't even have to hurt your knuckles.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »
I'm in shock this nigga just denied all six of those things. I just wish he'd come out as a troll already, so at least I know he doesn't believe the shit he says lol.

Considering everything I said is the truth, and u still lyin to suck cock, it would be irrational for someone to believe u when u claim that youre straight. If the limp wrist and cumshot face wasn't enough, this is the icing on the cake.