Author Topic: Your Starting Five  (Read 1867 times)

Will_B

Re: Your Starting Five
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
I kinda finally realize why Madsen shits on this angry old man so hard.

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:03 AM »
Nik looks like you gained a few needed pounds...

carbing up? or staying away from the extasy?

Naah, I been the same weight for some time now

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
Hey NIKCC I was kidding because on some real shit im 36 years old and I guarantee you would win due to the stamina factor alone  :D

But seriously Cham, like Will said, if you and NIKCC ever fought, he would rip your head off bro, real talk.

I remember Sikotic saying he knows karate or some shit so him and NIKCC could go either way, but you....no chance in hell.

Perhaps you wanna find someone to troll who you actually stand a chance against if they ever hunted you down.  ;)

Stamina in a street fight? Totally overrated. No untrained person takes several REAL blows, regardless of stamina.

In those type of fights (2 people who don't actually WANT to fight) it mostly comes down to who is crazier at the moment. One guy would just push the other one a bit, hoping he would fold or some shit. If the other nigga then gives a hardcore swing to the throat followed by a knee in the stomach and an elbow to the head, any untrained person is done for. This ain't professional MMA when little things actually matter. This is just two guys clapping who don't even want to and in such cases the crazier, less timid one wins.

i was referring to basketball not fighting. earlier in the thread I told NIKCC I would posterize him, he challenged me to a one on one game for 500 bucks, and that was my response lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »
Hey NIKCC I was kidding because on some real shit im 36 years old and I guarantee you would win due to the stamina factor alone  :D

But seriously Cham, like Will said, if you and NIKCC ever fought, he would rip your head off bro, real talk.

I remember Sikotic saying he knows karate or some shit so him and NIKCC could go either way, but you....no chance in hell.

Perhaps you wanna find someone to troll who you actually stand a chance against if they ever hunted you down.  ;)

Stamina in a street fight? Totally overrated. No untrained person takes several REAL blows, regardless of stamina.

In those type of fights (2 people who don't actually WANT to fight) it mostly comes down to who is crazier at the moment. One guy would just push the other one a bit, hoping he would fold or some shit. If the other nigga then gives a hardcore swing to the throat followed by a knee in the stomach and an elbow to the head, any untrained person is done for. This ain't professional MMA when little things actually matter. This is just two guys clapping who don't even want to and in such cases the crazier, less timid one wins.

i was referring to basketball not fighting. earlier in the thread I told NIKCC I would posterize him, he challenged me to a one on one game for 500 bucks, and that was my response lol.

Oh okay, totally different story then  :D

Altough it's still suspect to me how a short, overweight, old ass Grundy would score 10 points against Nik...  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2012, 02:15:21 PM »
Nik looks like you gained a few needed pounds...

carbing up? or staying away from the extasy?

Naah, I been the same weight for some time now
yeah i thought the same, im 6'6 we got kinda the same body type i was 200 for a long time im up to 220 now. i always thought you were like 170 or some shit, way too light for someone our hheight

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
someone needs to put Elior and his family on a rocketship thats headed to the sun

acgrundy

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »

Altough it's still suspect to me how a short, overweight, old ass Grundy would score 10 points against Nik...  :-X

1) I'm 6'1", so unless the avg person is 7' tall, I'm not short
2) I'm not overweight. I weigh 200lbs, can bench press 285lbs and deadlift 340lbs. Most people cannot bench press their own body weight. So yeah compared to a skinny weenie on this forum I'm overweight. I guess I see where you are coming from now.
3) Basically the entire game was a 3 point shootout.

I don't know how you idiots dream so much shit up in your head.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2012, 05:26:49 AM »

1) I'm 6'1", so unless the avg person is 7' tall, I'm not short
2) I'm not overweight. I weigh 200lbs, can bench press 285lbs and deadlift 340lbs. Most people cannot bench press their own body weight. So yeah compared to a skinny weenie on this forum I'm overweight. I guess I see where you are coming from now.
3) Basically the entire game was a 3 point shootout.

I don't know how you idiots dream so much shit up in your head.

Well, I'd say 4 inches are huge in a real one on one. 3 point shootout is different, obviously. But 4 inches is like what LeBron has on Wade. And it makes a big difference unless the smaller guy is much faster which I'm sure you were not given your weight. Plus you don't play basketball that much. So naturally, I'd assume, someone who is built like Nik and as good at basketball as he claims he is, wouldn't have a problem going 11-2 against you if he tries. Also, don't forget, this was years ago when you didn't press 285 yet. And you probably weight more, too. You only got deep into working out after the situation with Nik, if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, I get it. You guys made a pussy ass 3 point shootout out of what was supposed to be a hardcore 1on1 for 500 bucks. LOL. I know how this goes, someone shoots a half assed 3 with no hand in his face, other guy already stands between the hoop and the 3 pt line to catch an easy ass rebound. That's not basketball. That's the type of thing I did when we were chilling between pick up games and guys with less stamina were sitting down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2012, 06:23:37 AM »
I would pay to see these 2 dudes fight^^ :laugh:

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

lol,
could u please stop reaching for Nikccs testicles already?
u've been  ridiculed so much, at this point it seems like ur doin wahtever u can to find solace n comfort from people wit these friendly gestures/corny smilies n shit.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:13:13 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »

U know it'd be full of venom, Cham would be all tears and girly screams...Nik seems like a quiet guy, but you know he'd twist Chams head off like a dead bird if it came to it. :D

lol,
u've been  ridiculed so much, at this point it seems like ur doin wahtever u can to find solace n comfort from people wit these friendly gestures/corny smilies n shit.

Says the guy askin where his little Gremlin buddy Hack is :-* :-*

lol,
ur such a faggot

P.S. Why did u respond to my comment TWICE? Why so desperate to be noticed? Seems your obsession with me is at an all time high lately..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:46:36 AM by P.R.O.M.E.T.H.E.U.S »

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Hack and Elano are on a vacation courtesy of dubcc admins. They should be back soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2012, 11:27:55 AM »

lol,

Says the guy askin where his little Gremlin buddy Hack is :-* :-*

lol,
ur such a faggot

P.S. Why did u respond to my comment TWICE? Why so desperate to be noticed? Seems your obsession with me is at an all time high lately..

says the guy who has quotes for days related to me in his signature.

dont knock it, blame urself for targetin urself for seagul-shit, when ur postin so many pathetic posts these days.
clowing on you is inevitable. now go and post some more smilies & make friendly gestures wit Nikcc, lmao

Will_B

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
says the guy who has quotes for days related to me in his signature.

They're just a part of history on the dub.

It's like a sex-offenders register (something I'm sure you're familiar with) but for forum scum. 8)

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »
lmao,

so u feel like i sexually offended you now all of a sudden?

Will_B

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »

"so u feel like i sexually offended you now all of a sudden?"