Author Topic: So I tried street peforming in St. Louis last night...  (Read 813 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: So I tried street peforming in St. Louis last night...
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 10:08:02 AM »
Am I the only person that saw the thread title and though duke was soliciting oral sex on the streets of Missouri?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »

But here's why I'm able to be somewhat regular in my city in spite of what you mentioned..

-its not like I live in a hick town of 100 people where everyone knows each other.  KC is a huge metro of 2 million people.  So not many people know the "dirt" on me like that.  Friends from highschool supposedly think I went "off the deep end" years ago but in rare cases where I do see them we can still hang out like normal.  People at work I keep at a distance, I have 3 different jobs and none of them are regular 9 to 5's.     

Then in the Muslim community they are just happy I'm a white guy who converted to Islam.  I'm kind of unorthodox these days but don't make a show of it around them.

So basically you're saying you have no real friends?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »
LOL... naw, I was just explaining to 7even, how I could still remain normal to people shallow, narrowminded people such as him.   But I have good friends who accept and appreciate me for the things I've done and for who I am.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 11:39:00 AM »
LOL... naw, I was just explaining to 7even, how I could still remain normal to people shallow, narrowminded people such as him.   But I have good friends who accept and appreciate me for the things I've done and for who I am.

what an audacity to call me shallow and norrowminded... you think being a nigger lover who takes trips to africa and has a muslim wife he never sees makes you a deep person? :D so basically if i knock up a black bitch i'm the spiritual type huh? wigga please
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

what an audacity to call me shallow and norrowminded... you think being a nigger lover who takes trips to africa and has a muslim wife he never sees makes you a deep person? :D so basically if i knock up a black bitch i'm the spiritual type huh? wigga please

Actually your one of the better posters on this site, and I generally like hearing your take.  But the fact you called me nigger-lover right now just proved my point.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 03:32:15 PM »
LOL... naw, I was just explaining to 7even, how I could still remain normal to people shallow, narrowminded people such as him.   But I have good friends who accept and appreciate me for the things I've done and for who I am.

Actually your one of the better posters on this site, and I generally like hearing your take.  But the fact you called me nigger-lover right now just proved my point.

I thought it was funny as fuck when I called you that. Do you have white, all-american friends? Probably not.

See, there's nothing AT ALL wrong with liking Africa or its people; or hanging with black Americans if you are white. The problem lies within choosing company based on skin color. If a white person prefers or only wants to associate with white people, a jewish only with jewish and a black only with black, they're just racist. But if a white one preferably wants to hang with muslims and blacks, it's something that goes beyond plain racism.
No, it's not a sin

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
Daddy you're so silly.  Why do you call people niccas?  What is a nicca?  Why don't you ever visit me??  I'm half black so you should at least come by every once in a while...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
You should battle Hitman Holla straight from STL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ou77snUb7Qg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ou77snUb7Qg</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:43 PM »

I thought it was funny as fuck when I called you that. Do you have white, all-american friends? Probably not.

See, there's nothing AT ALL wrong with liking Africa or its people; or hanging with black Americans if you are white. The problem lies within choosing company based on skin color. If a white person prefers or only wants to associate with white people, a jewish only with jewish and a black only with black, they're just racist. But if a white one preferably wants to hang with muslims and blacks, it's something that goes beyond plain racism.

If I was just simply about having sex with a black woman and calling myself deep... then how would you explain me making Hajj to Mekkah and traveling to Oman in the Arab Gulf and proposing to an Arab woman and her family there, getting engaged to her, and so on?

I'm not bragging or anything, but let's be real... narrow minded and shallow white kids in America generally don't leave by themselves not knowing anyone and make Hajj to Mekkah and then again travel alone to Oman and fall in love and get engaged to an Arab woman.   Then on top of that travel alone to Africa and spent some 4 months there all together.

So your point that it's about black women is proven false by my travel and engagement to an Arab woman.  And your accusation that it's as simple as having sex with a black woman is proven false by me traveling alone to Africa; that's clearly more than just having sex with a black woman.

So why don't you think about it a minute cause I know you are such a smart guy and come up with a way to explain that shit.   Cause if it was about having sex with a black women I was having a black girlfriend in jr. high and that was in my own city never leaving a 20 mile radius.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:00:31 PM by Mekkan Refugee »

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 09:36:06 PM »
brian you sus as fuck you piece of shit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 04:16:28 AM »

If I was just simply about having sex with a black woman and calling myself deep... then how would you explain me making Hajj to Mekkah and traveling to Oman in the Arab Gulf and proposing to an Arab woman and her family there, getting engaged to her, and so on?

I'm not bragging or anything, but let's be real... narrow minded and shallow white kids in America generally don't leave by themselves not knowing anyone and make Hajj to Mekkah and then again travel alone to Oman and fall in love and get engaged to an Arab woman.   Then on top of that travel alone to Africa and spent some 4 months there all together.

So your point that it's about black women is proven false by my travel and engagement to an Arab woman.  And your accusation that it's as simple as having sex with a black woman is proven false by me traveling alone to Africa; that's clearly more than just having sex with a black woman.

So why don't you think about it a minute cause I know you are such a smart guy and come up with a way to explain that shit.   Cause if it was about having sex with a black women I was having a black girlfriend in jr. high and that was in my own city never leaving a 20 mile radius.

It's not just narrow-minded, shallow white kids who don't do that. People in general don't behave like this. You're an eccentric. Nothing wrong with that though, there's no knock on it whatsoever. It is kinda gangsta to just do you no matter how completely out of it it is.

My problem with you though is that I believe you ain't just doing it for the love, but rather out of bitter resentment you have for anything associated with how you were brought up like. You even resent rappers because people in your hometown are hyped about them. You resent regular white people from KC because that's what you were brought up like. You resent the western way of life because that's... you know the deal. So in conclusion, it might not just be the case that you love traveling so much, but rather the issue that you want to get away so bad. Feel me? Which is also the reason why being with an African-American girl is no longer enough for you. Why being a muslim in America ain't no longer enough for you.
On top of that, you admitted yourself how you idolized Islam to a point that was so surreal, that you were shocked how some stereotypes simply are true and how it isn't all that beautiful to be a muslim in the middle east. You also don't seem to have the same standards for people/cultures, kinda like Bayless doesn't hold the same standards for Durant and LeBron or for Tebow and Brady. If some Africans treat you like shit, you're probably kinda cool with it. But if white people are just being white people in KC, minding their own business but simply having a white carrying to them, you probably resent them. See, there is nothing wrong with having love for people of different skin color, but there is plenty wrong with you if you are basically doing it to mentally flee from your past, because your past was troubled and essentially turned you into this type of eccentric person.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:21:29 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »

It's not just narrow-minded, shallow white kids who don't do that. People in general don't behave like this. You're an eccentric. Nothing wrong with that though, there's no knock on it whatsoever. It is kinda gangsta to just do you no matter how completely out of it it is.

My problem with you though is that I believe you ain't just doing it for the love, but rather out of bitter resentment you have for anything associated with how you were brought up like. You even resent rappers because people in your hometown are hyped about them. You resent regular white people from KC because that's what you were brought up like. You resent the western way of life because that's... you know the deal. So in conclusion, it might not just be the case that you love traveling so much, but rather the issue that you want to get away so bad. Feel me? Which is also the reason why being with an African-American girl is no longer enough for you. Why being a muslim in America ain't no longer enough for you.
On top of that, you admitted yourself how you idolized Islam to a point that was so surreal, that you were shocked how some stereotypes simply are true and how it isn't all that beautiful to be a muslim in the middle east. You also don't seem to have the same standards for people/cultures, kinda like Bayless doesn't hold the same standards for Durant and LeBron or for Tebow and Brady. If some Africans treat you like shit, you're probably kinda cool with it. But if white people are just being white people in KC, minding their own business but simply having a white carrying to them, you probably resent them. See, there is nothing wrong with having love for people of different skin color, but there is plenty wrong with you if you are basically doing it to mentally flee from your past, because your past was troubled and essentially turned you into this type of eccentric person.

Your partly right and partly wrong.  

The part your wrong about is saying I wasn't doing it for the love.  I was doing it for the love.  I love Africa for real.  And before that the things I did for Islam (Hajj, Oman, Emirates) I did because I loved the religion and so on...  Look at it this way.  Look at the way I speak about the music I like at this forum.  It's the same type of passion and love for those things.  Are you saying that I don't really like the music I talk about on here?  

The part you are right about is the hate factor.  It is there as well.   Ayn Rand used to say that the idea of loving everything is basically bullshit.  You can't love one thing so strongly unless there is something else out there you hate.   Imagine if a girl came up to you and told you how much she loved you, appreciated you and looked up to you.  You would feel really great, right?  But then what if the next guy came in the door and she said the exact same thing to him?   Suddenly her comments would mean nothing to you.  So you see, everything is in contrast.  To truly love something with intensity you also have to be capable of hate, whether or not that is politically correct to say.

So you are right about me wanting to get away from the mid-west, and strongly disliking certain types of people.  Obviously I don't just hate all white people.  First of all, I am white.  Second, my favorite rapper (living) is Eminem, and he is white.  Also, my favorite intellectual of all time is the late Harry Browne (Libertarian presidential candidate 96' and 2000) and he was white.  I do have a white friend or two here in my city.  Even at this forum I have white friends, Sccit and Illicit.  But yeah, generally speaking I have espoused hate for whites on this forum in the past.   Before I was able to get out on my own and meet new people and see new places there was a period in my life when I felt trapped.  And all the people I looked to around me in my midwest suburb seemed totally incapable of understanding or helping me.  Certainly that caused me to have some enmity for them, because their influence on me was against my nature so I had to stand strong against that.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:23:10 AM by Mekkan Refugee »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
[  Obviously I don't just hate all white people.  First of all, I am white.  
classic. brian you are an extremely misguided and confused wigger but underneath all that i think youre a decent guy. horrible father however

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.