Author Topic: So I tried street peforming in St. Louis last night...  (Read 815 times)

caffeinefiend

Re: So I tried street peforming in St. Louis last night...
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 12:00:44 PM »
LOL you would have made more panhandling and I ain't even kidding. Panhandlers are scum though so I'm not recommending it or anything (for the record).

People wanna see some battle rap type stuff on the street not one dude whine about being miserable in Missouri I think that's why you weren't so popular.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
Unlike yourself, I don't live my life to impress petty people.
Right........which is why you partake in attention seeking behavior by street performing.

Your actions speak louder than your words.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 10:06:53 PM »
LOL you would have made more panhandling and I ain't even kidding. Panhandlers are scum though so I'm not recommending it or anything (for the record).

People wanna see some battle rap type stuff on the street not one dude whine about being miserable in Missouri I think that's why you weren't so popular.

It was a slow night.  I only rapped for like an hour.   The saxophone and guitar players weren't making shit either.  They are regulars and they didn't make any more than I did; but we were all out there for our own sake and not for money.  
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:11:51 PM by Mekkan Refugee »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 10:41:18 PM »
by the way I'm definitely going to go back and do it again and again.  I don't want to do it in my own city so I have to drive 3 hours to St. Louis, so I can't do it every weekend.  But I will try to get back out there in a few weeks.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
oh man i can only imagine how shitty that was. people probably thought you were a special needs person

Heard you on the call in to the show Sccit was on.  Your pretty much like I pegged you.  A redneck honky who loves rap music and is ashamed of himself for that.  So you project your self-hatred onto cats like Sccit and myself who are white and not shy about our love for hip-hop.

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 10:54:54 PM »
oh man i can only imagine how shitty that was. people probably thought you were a special needs person

Heard you on the call in to the show Sccit was on.  Your pretty much like I pegged you.  A redneck honky who loves rap music and is ashamed of himself for that.  So you project your self-hatred onto cats like Sccit and myself who are white and not shy about our love for hip-hop.

I thought people were saying he's Mexican?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »

I thought people were saying he's Mexican?

Sounded like a hick to me.   

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 01:51:37 AM »
by the way I'm definitely going to go back and do it again and again.  I don't want to do it in my own city so I have to drive 3 hours to St. Louis, so I can't do it every weekend.  But I will try to get back out there in a few weeks.

Man up and do it in your own city. Lol at driving for 3 hours, performing for 1 hour and earning $1. That's the definition of hustling backwards

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54:15 AM »

Man up and do it in your own city. Lol at driving for 3 hours, performing for 1 hour and earning $1. That's the definition of hustling backwards

I got to be somewhere where nobody knows me.  If I did it in KC I would try to be too normal.  I wouldn't have the freedom to just start freestyling about whatever

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 05:56:56 AM »

I got to be somewhere where nobody knows me.  If I did it in KC I would try to be too normal.  I wouldn't have the freedom to just start freestyling about whatever

aren't you well-known for being a weirdo in your city? honest question. are you the type who everbody perceives as being a little different and aloof, or are you actually considered normal by people in your city?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 06:05:01 AM »

aren't you well-known for being a weirdo in your city? honest question. are you the type who everbody perceives as being a little different and aloof, or are you actually considered normal by people in your city?

Viewed as normal in my city.  I work a regular, normal job, where I can't really be too eccentric.  So that has a lot to do with it.  Also there isn't shit to do here in KC and I have a lot of responsibilities anyway. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 06:11:22 AM »

Viewed as normal in my city.  I work a regular, normal job, where I can't really be too eccentric.  So that has a lot to do with it.  Also there isn't shit to do here in KC and I have a lot of responsibilities anyway. 

isn't it weird enough to get an arranged muslim marriage when you're a white guy in kansas lol? that alone would make you an outcast i assume.. unlike most people who act out of line on the internet, you started to take that behaviour to real life a few years ago. and i simply think it's interesting, as obviously, someone as different and weird as you are should be treated accordingly by ignorant niggas in a red state.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 09:09:43 AM »

But here's why I'm able to be somewhat regular in my city in spite of what you mentioned..

-its not like I live in a hick town of 100 people where everyone knows each other.  KC is a huge metro of 2 million people.  So not many people know the "dirt" on me like that.  Friends from highschool supposedly think I went "off the deep end" years ago but in rare cases where I do see them we can still hang out like normal.  People at work I keep at a distance, I have 3 different jobs and none of them are regular 9 to 5's.     

Then in the Muslim community they are just happy I'm a white guy who converted to Islam.  I'm kind of unorthodox these days but don't make a show of it around them.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
Maybe if you tried playing you were my father for once you wouldn't need to drive 3 hours.  And Daddy since you work so much, why haven't you sent any money?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 09:57:51 AM »
Maybe if you tried playing you were my father for once you wouldn't need to drive 3 hours.  And Daddy since you work so much, why haven't you sent any money?

Okay tom, u had yur fun buddy, joke is old