Author Topic: Went on another Muslim trip through some masjids in America last week  (Read 1007 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Basically it's kind of like what you all might understand as missionary work.  Yet instead we don't visit non-Muslims we actually talk to people who are already Muslims and just encourage them to do more for the religion.  For people who are Muslims the work I was doing you know as "Jammat Tabligh".

This trip didn't go as well as some have in the past.  A couple of my objectives for the trip weren't really met.   I was having insomnia at nights during the trip which is unusual.  I usually have really peaceful sleep on these trips, but this time I didn't.   Which isn't a good sign.  Means something was wrong.   

It was still a learning experience but kind of in the way making mistakes is a "learning experience".   

Never really got in the zone on this trip.  There was one moment at the very beginning of the trip where I felt a spiritual high but it was immediately followed by a drop in energy and then followed by insomnia.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there is no invisible semetic magician called allah

grow the fuck up
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:30:04 AM by morbidenigma »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
there is no invisible semetic mission called allah

grow the fuck up

I don't know what you mean by invisible semetic mission.  When I talk about worship I'm talking about the Creator of the Universe.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there is no a crumb of evidence that an invisible entity called allah created the universe

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
there is no a crumb of evidence that an invisible entity called allah created the universe

Well then what did "create the universe"?  Because Allah is just a name given to whatever it is you think Created the universe.  See what I'm sayin? 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:13:07 PM by Mekkan Refugee »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well then what did "create the universe"?

the question is fully loaded based on an assertion that the universe was 'created'. There's no facts or evidence to suggest a 'creation'.

There's a 'big bang phase' which was an expansion of matter and energy. But as far as the universe origins, There's 2 main cosmic 'theories'

1) infinite universe

2) big bang singularity. A defined beginning of the universe

Most cosmologists suscribe to theory 1.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

the question is fully loaded based on an assertion that the universe was 'created'. There's no facts or evidence to suggest a 'creation'.

There's a 'big bang phase' which was an expansion of matter and energy. But as far as the universe origins, There's 2 main cosmic 'theories'

1) infinite universe

Then in case 1) Allah is the name for the infinite Universe and in Case 2) Allah is the name for the Big Bang

...either way my point is Allah is an Arabic name for all of those things, such as Creator, Eternal, Infinite, Most High, etc.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no it fucking ain't, you can't perform lynguistic gymnastics with me son. allah is the pagan arab moon god, the one chosen by arab imperialists when they invented a religion in the late 7th century

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
no it fucking ain't, you can't perform lynguistic gymnastics with me son. allah is the pagan arab moon god, the one chosen by arab imperialists when they invented a religion in the late 7th century

If that's true then why don't you find one verse in the Qu'ran that states that or says anything even remotely close to that. 

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

1) infinite universe

Then in case 1) Allah is the name for the infinite Universe and in Case 2) Allah is the name for the Big Bang

...either way my point is Allah is an Arabic name for all of those things, such as Creator, Eternal, Infinite, Most High, etc.

Oh yeah and you believe in a retarded religion that thinks it can command people to follow them like sheep, impose an archaic law code like the sharia and tell people what they are allowed to eat and drink. It's nice to know that you follow a vague entity that you know nothing of, yet you use this entity to force a strict code of behaviour upon people because a self-apppointed prophet tells you so. And even worse, you prosecute people who don't follow your stupid ideology.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Went on another Muslim trip through some masjids in America last week
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »

If that's true then why don't you find one verse in the Qu'ran that states that or says anything even remotely close to that. 

firstly fuck what the quran says, its not a contempary historical document.

Secondly if you wanna look at the quran, nowhere in the quran does it deny that allah is the pagan moon god

it's a historical fact that allah was the pagan moon good which predates islam.

EDUCATE YOURSELF NIGGA

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »

firstly fuck what the quran says, its not a contempary historical document.

Secondly if you wanna look at the quran, nowhere in the quran does it deny that allah is the pagan moon god

it's a historical fact that allah was the pagan moon good which predates islam.

EDUCATE YOURSELF NIGGA

Qu'ran verses 6:77-6:79

"When he saw the moon rising, he said, "Maybe this is my Lord!" When it disappeared, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will be with the strayers."
When he saw the sun rising, he said, "This must be my Lord. This is the biggest." But when it set, he said, "O my people, I denounce your idolatry.
"I have devoted myself absolutely to the One who initiated the heavens and the earth; I will never be an idol worshiper."

^^^There you have it right there.  The Qu'ran is telling the story of the Prophet Abraham thinking that maybe the moon was Allah, but then the moon disapeared during the daytime.  So then he thought maybe the sun was Allah, but then it set, so he knew it wasn't God.  Finally he realized that God must be the force that initiates the movement of the sun, moon, and all the heavenly bodies.   

...So what we have on one hand is what you say Allah is.  And on the other hand we have what the Qu'ran says Allah is.  Which source is the more logical source to turn to? 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »

Oh yeah and you believe in a retarded religion that thinks it can command people to follow them like sheep, impose an archaic law code like the sharia and tell people what they are allowed to eat and drink. It's nice to know that you follow a vague entity that you know nothing of, yet you use this entity to force a strict code of behaviour upon people because a self-apppointed prophet tells you so. And even worse, you prosecute people who don't follow your stupid ideology.

I don't support Shariah.. I don't support any theocracy, Muslim or Christian.  I'm actually a Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter.   

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 07:27:42 AM »
abraham is a completely mytholgical figure you tool. even so the quran story is being told in the 8th-9th century(to when the quran is dated according to carbon dating) and abraham was allegedly around thousands of years before that.

Anyobdy's logic is more logical then the foolish quran. A person who has the limited knowledge we now have in the 21st century, will be more logical then 8th-9th folklore. 

As for that verse you completely interpreted to your benefit beyond and stretch of the imagination.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 06:28:48 PM »

As for that verse you completely interpreted to your benefit beyond and stretch of the imagination.

I have hundreds more verses to prove you wrong.  Because this is the primary subject of the Qu'ran.  The whole point of the Qu'ran, to get people away from idol worship and worshiping people or objects (such as the moon) that are in creation, and worshiping the Creator that is behind all of those things.  Here's another one for you...

6:96

"At the crack of dawn, He causes the morning to emerge. He made the night still, and He rendered the sun and the moon to serve as calculation devices. Such is the design of the Almighty, the Omniscient."

...So how could Allah be the moon if Allah is controlling the sun and moon as described in this verse?  The point of the verse is to show Allah's almighty, omniscience, that is higher than that of the moon.  That is clear and doesn't take my "imagination" to interpret.

abraham is a completely mytholgical figure you tool. even so the quran story is being told in the 8th-9th century(to when the quran is dated according to carbon dating) and abraham was allegedly around thousands of years before that.

The Qu'ran was referring to the story of Abraham.  And descibing how many Prophets throughout time came with a similar message as Muhammad; that message being to worship God alone, the Creator.  (And not the "moon" as you would have it).   And I agree with you that Abraham was a mythological character.  The Qu'ran states in verse 3:8 that is is an allegorical book.  So it often uses allegory, stories to stimulate a persons belief in God.  The Prophet Muhammad was inspired to reveal the Qu'ran, and he was influenced by old stories such as this one about Abraham.

Anyobdy's logic is more logical then the foolish quran. A person who has the limited knowledge we now have in the 21st century, will be more logical then 8th-9th folklore.

That's fine if you want to believe that but that's not the argument at hand.  You were trying to prove to me that Allah is a Moon God.  So I was merely proving to you that according the the Qu'ran Allah is not a moon God.  And that when it comes to the subject of Islam I think your average college professor would be more likely to consult the Qu'ran to find out what Islam is, rather than you.  Any college professor would tell you that if they wanted to know what Christianity was, a likely source would be the Bible, and not some random poster on the dubcc.  Same with Islam.  A likely source if you want to know what Islam teaches Allah is, would be to reference the Qu'ran.  And not a random poster on the dubcc, like yourself.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:31:03 PM by Mekkan Refugee »