Author Topic: Went on another Muslim trip through some masjids in America last week  (Read 1024 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Went on another Muslim trip through some masjids in America last week
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 05:24:18 AM »
how long is the Qu'Ran anyway? as thick as teh New Testament?

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 12:33:50 PM »
there is no invisible semetic magician called allah

grow the fuck up
let me ask you this.... is there such a thing out there called respect?

L.A.M.B!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »

nope its much shorter. delusions of one guy who thought god talk to him, its the same fantasy book as Bible is  ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 01:36:38 PM »

nope its much shorter. delusions of one guy who thought god talk to him, its the same fantasy book as Bible is  ;D

It's very different from the Bible actually.  Your right in the fact that many Muslims consider it to be the word of God, just like Christians consider the Bible to be the word of God.   But remember, the Bible was a collection of many different books by different authors and then sometime around 300 AD they decieded which books would be in the Bible at the Council of Nicea.  The Qu'ran on the other hand was only revealed by Muhammad and its a book of rhyme and rhythm that has been memorized by many ever since, so it remains to pday in its same language and for as it was revealed.                  ...I myself don't take it as literal work of God but just as devinely inspired.  Even we ourselves may have moments in our life where we feel devinely inspired, so I relate it to that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 01:40:31 PM »

LOOK I'M NOT DISPUTING WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, ALL I AM SAYING IS THE SAME WAY ONE BELIEVES IT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IT AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEF/OPINION/FAITH/WAY OF LIFE OR CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL...
====BUT THEN LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE VIEW ISLAM IS NON-RIGHTEOUS( OR ANY RELIGION)  THEN COMPARE IT TO THE NUMBER OF ISLAMIC POPULATION WHO PRACTICE THE RELIGION OR CLAIM IT....
====
As of 2009, over 1.6 billion or about 23% of the world population are Muslims

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 01:41:32 PM »

It's very different from the Bible actually.  Your right in the fact that many Muslims consider it to be the word of God, just like Christians consider the Bible to be the word of God.   But remember, the Bible was a collection of many different books by different authors and then sometime around 300 AD they decieded which books would be in the Bible at the Council of Nicea.  The Qu'ran on the other hand was only revealed by Muhammad and its a book of rhyme and rhythm that has been memorized by many ever since, so it remains to pday in its same language and for as it was revealed.                  ...I myself don't take it as literal work of God but just as devinely inspired.  Even we ourselves may have moments in our life where we feel devinely inspired, so I relate it to that.
VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION THANK YOU

L.A.M.B!

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 02:25:27 PM »
Inifinite, do u have teh english version or the original version?
and in pocket or paperback?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 02:28:18 PM »

the only thing about this is he might have as well be schizophrenic and in that case all this what he wrote is just plain bullshit, and since god those not exist i would say its highly possible

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »

I have several different Qu'rans, different shapes and sizes, different translators.  But the Arabic is the same in all Qu'rans.   why?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
did you take your kid with you

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »

I have several different Qu'rans, different shapes and sizes, different translators.  But the Arabic is the same in all Qu'rans.   

cool
u got the eBook version though?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »
et me ask you this.... is there such a thing out there called respect?
weird beliefs dont deserve respect

I have hundreds more verses to prove you wrong.
just your subjective translation. Each word in the quran has at least 7 meanings. Go ahead son & cherry pick the meanings that suit your arguement as all islamic apologists do.

The whole point of the Qu'ran, to get people away from idol worship and worshiping people or objects (such as the moon) that are in creation, and worshiping the Creator that is behind all of those things.  Here's another one for you...
so don't worship something u can see, but worship an invisible entity. Makes fuckin sense.

; that message being to worship God alone, the Creator.  (And not the "moon" as you would have it).   
nigga read up on allah before mohammeds imperliastic empire, then come and talk to me.

That's fine if you want to believe that but that's not the argument at hand.  You were trying to prove to me that Allah is a Moon God.

I don't need to, its historical fact that allah was a pagan god pre-mohammeds arab empire. If you deny that then you're a fact denier.

So I was merely proving to you that according the the Qu'ran Allah is not a moon God.
Literature is ambigious. It doesn't prove or disprove anything and can be interpreted to suit ones own agenda.

And that when it comes to the subject of Islam I think your average college professor would be more likely to consult the Qu'ran to find out what Islam is, rather than you. 
Why cos I disagree with you ?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 05:43:02 PM »

I have several different Qu'rans, different shapes and sizes, different translators.  But the Arabic is the same in all Qu'rans.   why?
[/quote]

the version of the quran everybody has now is the one that was standardised in 1924 in egypt

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 10:06:52 PM »
so whats the difference between the bible and the Q'ruan anyway, except taht muslims read it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:46 PM »

cool
u got the eBook version though?

not really.  I mean if I ever need the Qu'ran and don't have the book format with me there are sites online I can look up