Author Topic: So you can sell your soul to the devil...  (Read 618 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
So you can sell your soul to the devil...
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
thats what ppl who believe in the Illuminati think...

dumb asses...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So you can sell your soul to the devil...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »

dumb asses...

Aren't you the nigga who just said humans can absorb the life force of animals? What makes you think a higher power cannot utilize the life force of a living being?

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, though.

Try to make points that are worth addressing when opening threads in this section. You're just trash-talking and insulting people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »
sell me your soul then...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 04:37:36 AM »

dumb asses...

How are these even related? Selling your soul is one thing. It deals with religion, magic, all that shit. The illuminati is just a group of powerful people who are supposed to influence/control world events.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »
Sorry, but if you believe in "the devil", and "illuminati" as it stands in pop culture, you probably don't deserve intelligent conversation. Then again, this is a rap forum.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »

Clearly mr bananas and co ARE missing the point, you may consider it's a bunch of bullshit, rationally you might think what the fuck are they talking about but it is factual that people like manley p hall who was a prominent mason spoke of the true energy being that of satan. We know that it's factual because he wrote books on masonry, we know that he is not alone in this belief. We know what is on the dollar bill, we know that the 20 pound sterling note clearly contains a pyramid, lo and behold so does the dollar bill, we know that in pop culture as you put it it's not even subtle as the messages and imagery conveyed has become more and more brazen which only illustrates just how conditioned we are now to it. NO, I am not saying that everyone in the pop industry is "in on it" they don't need to be, but bananas intelligence isn't defined as the ability to suggest something is bullshit because to you it doesn't make sense.

The illuminati is not known as the illuminati and this is the pathetic means by which people attempt to debunk by saying something really dumb and ignorant like "show me proof there is a group called the illuminati, the word itself is symbolic, a symbol to the ideology which spread like wildfire throughout the masonic lodges. This is documented by people like Jefferson who spoke of his great concern of the Illuminati influences having infiltrated the lodges. NO, there is no group called the Illuminati and to be honest with you it like all things is complicated because depending on the point of view masonry was the necessary force to repel that of oppressive aristocracy's, but then of course it gets tangled up into theosophy.

However I will agree with one thing bananas say, if you are swayed by what he wrote then you are really dumb, likewise if you are swayed with what I wrote then you are equally dumb. If on the other hand you want to educate yourself to form an opinion then I have just mentioned 2 things which you can look into and in truth there is a lot you can read about to gain an overview. Or are you just here to adamantly say I don't believe it? if it's the latter, then okay, fine, you don't believe it, fantastic, but not constructive in the least.

sbobet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 10:50:07 AM »
Devil cannot attack me because I'm god  ;D

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 01:04:17 PM »

^and why did u link a picture of Jet Li?   :eh:  to make u seem "cool" or something?

lol

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
The rapture...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 09:36:39 AM »
"Selling your soul" isn't taken literally, but I wouldn't expect a cracked out, ashy nigga to understand that.

It's just a figure of speech indicating that those in the entertainment industry really have zero control of their lives while Illuminati allows them to reach a certain level of stardom.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 12:04:50 PM »
"Selling your soul" isn't taken literally, but I wouldn't expect a cracked out, ashy nigga to understand that.

It's just a figure of speech indicating that those in the entertainment industry really have zero control of their lives while Illuminati allows them to reach a certain level of stardom.

Gotta love a hater...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
Sorry, but if you believe in "the devil", and "illuminati" as it stands in pop culture, you probably don't deserve intelligent conversation. Then again, this is a rap forum.

dexter

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 11:55:38 AM »

dumb asses...

Aren't you the nigga who just said humans can absorb the life force of animals? What makes you think a higher power cannot utilize the life force of a living being?

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, though.

Try to make points that are worth addressing when opening threads in this section. You're just trash-talking and insulting people.