Author Topic: Yo Sccit homie, what day and what time do I call in to get on the show?  (Read 457 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yo homie.. I'm back in town.. I know I could of sent this as a PM but maybe there are other homies wanting to know the same thing
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

yea, no doubt...today is West Coast Wednesday's. show is from 5:00-6:30 PM Pacific....you can call in any time during the show @ (310) 861-2335

M.O (un0mic) is the host..request that new Klientel/L.A.M.B joint that's goin on "The Bad Guy LP" if u still tryna hear it 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea, no doubt...today is West Coast Wednesday's. show is from 5:00-6:30 PM Pacific....you can call in any time during the show @ (310) 861-2335

M.O (un0mic) is the host..request that new Klientel/L.A.M.B joint that's goin on "The Bad Guy LP" if u still tryna hear it 8)

aiight homie.. so that should be 8:00-9:30 my time here in the Central Time zone.  So I'm gonna take the number down and plan to call then

Sccit

aiight homie.. so that should be 8:00-9:30 my time here in the Central Time zone.  So I'm gonna take the number down and plan to call then

good ish...represent

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

meeh i gave teh show a listen for roughly 3 minutes last time (when mufuca called in).. fix the audio-quality, n i'll give it another go

Sccit

meeh i gave teh show a listen for roughly 3 minutes last time (when mufuca called in).. fix the audio-quality, n i'll give it another go

did u call in or stream it online? it doesnt sound great over the phone, but the streaming quality is definitely better. i connected some bose speakers to the laptop and was able 2 listen to the whole show front 2 back while playin 2k. lota unreleased L.A.M.B cuts, so it's worth it 8)

Sccit

Sccit

Sccit

Triple OG Rapsodie

Sccit

^naah, kaka b ware

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn homie... I missed you guys this week.. I will try again next week

Sccit

all good..there's a show this sunday, same time 8)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
damn what the fuck kinda booty boppin wiggertry show was that?? i felt like i was listening to a radio broadcast of Malibu's Most Wanted

Sccit

damn what the fuck kinda booty boppin wiggertry show was that?? i felt like i was listening to a radio broadcast of Malibu's Most Wanted

wtf r u talkin about, ya dumb bitch. there was not 1 white person on the whole show. smfh