Author Topic: Malicious Castration  (Read 285 times)

Sccit

Malicious Castration
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »
Woman charged with malicious CASTRATION for 'splitting open her ex-boyfriend's scrotum and dislodging a testicle'

By Snejana Farberov

PUBLISHED: 14:53 EST, 5 June 2012 | UPDATED: 14:53 EST, 5 June 2012

A woman from North Carolina has been accused of castrating her former boyfriend after she allegedly squeezed one of his testicles out of his scrotum.

The unnamed 59-year-old victim, from Shelby, North Carolina, told police that he was attacked early Saturday morning by 35-year-old Joyce Maxine Gregory, who ‘grabbed him by his scrotum in a vise-like grip.'

By the time the man was able to ‘jerk away from her grip’ and free himself, Gregory had succeeded in injuring him, according to the police report cited by the Smoking Gun.

The victim said that he was lying on the couch at around midnight when all of a sudden, Gregory started throwing things in the bedroom and turning his apartment on Bowman Street upside down.
An officer observed that the victim's scrotum was split open

The Big Squeeze: An officer observed that the victim's scrotum was split open

The 59-year-old got up and went to the porch of the duplex where he lives to call the police, and that is when his 35-year-old former paramour pounced on him and yanked his genitals, the police report stated.

When the man tried to walk out of the house to get help, he said Gregory knocked him to the ground, injuring his face.

Following the attack, the 59-year-old victim was able to walk to a nearby EMS station, where he was initially treated before being transported to the Cleveland Regional Medical Center.

Officer M. L. McPherson wrote in the wince-inducing report that the victim’s ‘scrotum had been split open,’ adding that, ‘I was also able to observe one of the subject’s testicles protruding from the scrotum area.’

A urologist told police that the man’s injury could be fixed with several stitches, and that no serious long-term damage had occurred.

Officers then returned to the victim’s apartment, where they arrested Gregory. Police observed blood on the floor of the porch and the siding of the house, as well as on the victim’s clothes.

In a ballsy move, Gregory told officers that her ex-boyfriend had a knife, and that she was the victim in the attack.

But that was not all for Gregory. On the way to the police station, officers said the 35-year-old, who appeared ‘highly intoxicated,’ removed her pants and urinated on the backseat of the squad car.

Gregory has been charged with malicious castration and assault causing serious bodily injury. Her bond was set at $20,000.

Her next court appearance was set for June 18.

Sikotic™

Re: Malicious Castration
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
Someone needs to dislodge that bitch's wig.

Reading that shit had me all uncomfortable  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

caffeinefiend

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:13:07 PM »

For real, had to stop reading coz my balls started hurting.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 01:13:45 PM »

for real i honestly got that feeling of going in cold water where you feel your balls fuckin going up into your groin

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

caffeinefiend

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
Lol she's making balls hurt all over. Probably happy about it too.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »
 :-X

That bitch needs to be burned at the stake.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »
this the only time i can agree to support the death penalty

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:03:13 PM »

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »
Someone needs to tie her fallopian tubes to the back of a truck and drag her down a dirt road covered with spike strips.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
Elior got his dick cut off while being circumcised

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 12:37:45 PM »

did you get more aroused at the beginning or it was the same fun all the time

L.A.M.B!