Author Topic: Lil' Cease Breaks Down When Tupac Was Shot & Past Beef He & Biggie Had With Him  (Read 713 times)

GangstaBoogy

The hypeman that went to trial and snitched on Lil Kim and danced naked in a living room full of men? Yeah lets not post anything about this guy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
The hypeman that went to trial and snitched on Lil Kim and danced naked in a living room full of men? Yeah lets not post anything about this guy.
LOL but he was right about that pac beef.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

How is he right? Dead men don't talk so anybody can say what they want about Pac. Remember Keith Murray conveniently waiting till 2008 to come out and claim he ran up on Pac? Or the Hughes brother saying Pac was a liar and he didn't do shit he had a bunch of Crips jump him. Notice people weren't saying this shit pre-1996?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How is he right? Dead men don't talk so anybody can say what they want about Pac. Remember Keith Murray conveniently waiting till 2008 to come out and claim he ran up on Pac? Or the Hughes brother saying Pac was a liar and he didn't do shit he had a bunch of Crips jump him. Notice people weren't saying this shit pre-1996?
pac lied about a few things so his word would be as suspect as these guys.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Fuck that.. Pac is a legend.  He may have had flaws but that's what was beautiful about Pac, was that he expressed his whole life and gave up everything for his art; flaws and all.  Alot of these bullshit rappers just rap for bitches and money.   Director Singleton tried to talk Pac out of rap so Pac could stay out of trouble and just do music; and Pac replied that rap was his connection to his fans and that it was his true outlet as an artist.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
 Director Singleton tried to talk Pac out of rap so Pac could stay out of trouble and just do music

what kind of music was that. was he fiddling the violin ?  everyone has flaws, somehow tupac´s flaws made him a saint in the eyes of people like this.

i swear , this guy tries to find deeper meaning about everything.and his trolling has become more obvious, next he´ll be saying stuff like  "this morning i realized ,the way the black coffee filled my cup was like Tupac´s black panther energy filling my soul and i was touched by the deepness of it and shed a tear" .

what did cease say?i´m not click on no cam capone links anymore

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck that.. Pac is a legend.  He may have had flaws but that's what was beautiful about Pac, was that he expressed his whole life and gave up everything for his art; flaws and all.  Alot of these bullshit rappers just rap for bitches and money.   Director Singleton tried to talk Pac out of rap so Pac could stay out of trouble and just do music; and Pac replied that rap was his connection to his fans and that it was his true outlet as an artist.
he also rapped for the bitches and the money.

2euce 7even

::)
Lil´Decease Can Suck My Dick

Cavvy

on the real though Keith Murray would have beat the fuck out of Pac

jman91331

I don't see anything Lil Cease said that sounded wrong. Sounded pretty believable.