Author Topic: Doggy Bag snippets RETAIL online WIDEawake, RUINED EVERY SINGLE DAY  (Read 2604 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Doggy Bag snippets RETAIL online WIDEawake, RUINED EVERY SINGLE DAY
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 12:31:52 AM »
I swear some people will never be happy, if it wasnt for Wideawke we would never of heard these along with countless other classics, and we're getting them pressed up on cd, it's not some bootleg u download off Internet, wideawke did there thing on this release, it seems they have been listening to there fans. Do I wish the cd had Cant c us in perfect qaulity and some dogg found left overs that blow my mind, but this is one damn good release and I think death row fans and Dogg pound fans should support this, letting them know they did a damn good job, cause we all know death row fans are the hardest to please, but great tape from what I heard can't wait to cop this, support this release do that they will continue on this path

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 02:21:10 AM »
I told you "Every Single Day" with Nate Dogg is overrated, cause Nate only sings @ the end and his vocals aren't special either, plus the mix is very quiet to say at least.

It just how shit is - no need to blame WideAwake for that...

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 02:21:36 AM »
can t fucking wait!!!!

Let's Play House [Original] !!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 04:07:04 AM »
"life i lead" sounds incredible  8)

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 04:20:09 AM »
I swear some people will never be happy, if it wasnt for Wideawke we would never of heard these along with countless other classics, and we're getting them pressed up on cd, it's not some bootleg u download off Internet, wideawke did there thing on this release, it seems they have been listening to there fans. Do I wish the cd had Cant c us in perfect qaulity and some dogg found left overs that blow my mind, but this is one damn good release and I think death row fans and Dogg pound fans should support this, letting them know they did a damn good job, cause we all know death row fans are the hardest to please, but great tape from what I heard can't wait to cop this, support this release do that they will continue on this path

i agree 100%

sure, WA has had some fuck-ups in the past, but i think they did a very good job on this one.  i'm definitely buying this... (like i have with most of their other releases)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 05:00:50 AM »
Sounds like they did this one right. "Like Dis" sounds smooth, I'll cop 8)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:08:57 AM by dubsmith_nz »

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 05:33:22 AM »
oooooooooooh shitttt.."like dis" is  :o so are the other tracks, sucks pac aint on ny 87 but huge thanks for tha project and plus for new prince ital joe vocals.
i hope nate is on "every single day", prince ital has a longer part than this couple words on "save a life", other tracks are nice too.
one of tha best WA projects..keep it that way.

haters: fuck u, you would neva heard that shit without WA, stop crying like biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaatcheeeeeeeeeeeeez.peace.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 05:58:10 AM »
despite the so many tracks i have already, im coppin this based off like dis and save a life

Fresh Bone

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 06:16:21 AM »
I'm not able to hear the snippets, so can someone tell me if the 'Kurupt - These Reasons' song is the same version as The Ultimate Death Row Collection box set or the Daz version that's around in bad quality?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
life i lead is amazing

perhaps roscoe heard this and tweaked it for his single years later

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 10:13:21 AM »
On NY 87 .. Why isnt Pac on this version... same song, no pac?  Ima add the Pac vesion to the.cd when i cop it..

supposedly there are a couple of different versions

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
On NY 87 .. Why isnt Pac on this version... same song, no pac?  Ima add the Pac vesion to the.cd when i cop it..

supposedly there are a couple of different versions

i bet the reason is because they can only release 13 songs from a list of 31 songs by Amaru and they wanna save all 13 for a Pac album

if i were them i'd do that too

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
damn cant fuckin wait!

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »
Heated for this :pimp:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 11:01:42 AM »
Heated for this :pimp:

me too, i can't wait to hear "u aint the homie" in this sound quality!  i'll be able to delete the crappy WAV file I have of it in bad quality too lol

and I just wanna hear Nate's vocals on Every Single Day, even if it's the 2002 version.  Kurupt's 2nd verse on the 2002 version was better anyways.