Author Topic: Doggy Bag snippets RETAIL online WIDEawake, RUINED EVERY SINGLE DAY  (Read 2621 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Doggy Bag snippets RETAIL online WIDEawake, RUINED EVERY SINGLE DAY
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »
who else think life i lead sounds dope?

Tha Crip

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »
holy shit this sounds good, Dogg Food 2 imo  8).Cant See Me woulda been the icing on the cake tho  :-\
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
holy shit this sounds good, Dogg Food 2 imo  8).Cant See Me woulda been the icing on the cake tho  :-\

they say they can't find Can't C Us

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »
Heated for this :pimp:

me too, i can't wait to hear "u aint the homie" in this sound quality!  i'll be able to delete the crappy WAV file I have of it in bad quality too lol

and I just wanna hear Nate's vocals on Every Single Day, even if it's the 2002 version.  Kurupt's 2nd verse on the 2002 version was better anyways.

I don't care what version Every Single Day is (what they have could be genuine, just different) as long as the mix is good.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2012, 09:37:37 AM »

me too, i can't wait to hear "u aint the homie" in this sound quality!  i'll be able to delete the crappy WAV file I have of it in bad quality too lol

and I just wanna hear Nate's vocals on Every Single Day, even if it's the 2002 version.  Kurupt's 2nd verse on the 2002 version was better anyways.

I don't care what version Every Single Day is (what they have could be genuine, just different) as long as the mix is good.

this is true Willbert  8)

i just want the next 3 weeks to fly by so this drops

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2012, 09:42:37 AM »

this is true Willbert  8)

i just want the next 3 weeks to fly by so this drops

:firedevil: :firedevil: HELL YEAH HOMIE :firedevil: :firedevil:

Lol :laugh:

doggfather

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »
I gonna buy this.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 09:57:04 AM »
I swear some people will never be happy, if it wasnt for Wideawke we would never of heard these along with countless other classics, and we're getting them pressed up on cd, it's not some bootleg u download off Internet, wideawke did there thing on this release, it seems they have been listening to there fans. Do I wish the cd had Cant c us in perfect qaulity and some dogg found left overs that blow my mind, but this is one damn good release and I think death row fans and Dogg pound fans should support this, letting them know they did a damn good job, cause we all know death row fans are the hardest to please, but great tape from what I heard can't wait to cop this, support this release do that they will continue on this path

Let's not start giving WideAwake more credit and props than they deserve just becuz they finally released 9 or 10 songs that are actually worth releasing for once in a long time. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
damn this shit sounds fucking dope!!!  I will definitely buy this album.  Props to WideAwake for getting this real Dogg Pound shit out
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2012, 06:58:10 PM »
damn this shit sounds fucking dope!!!  I will definitely buy this album.  Props to WideAwake for getting this real Dogg Pound shit out

okay that was an over-reaction.. I did the same thing when Snoop's Wide Awake shit came out. It just sounded like the shit I'd been waiting for since 96', did the same thing with the LBC Crew album... but by the end you can tell why it's leftover.  Still dope though, and i will probably buy it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mat

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 06:10:14 AM »
Sounds Dope as Fuck can't Wait 8)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 01:42:23 AM »
Ima get this disc but honestly the overssen producer must be sacked on the spot. Lots of good cuts is one thing but a concept is another point of quality.
This album has no concept. Only cobbled together songs from highly diverse sessions.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 08:04:22 AM »
This album has no concept. Only cobbled together songs from highly diverse sessions.

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

sweetdudejim

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 09:25:08 PM »

okay that was an over-reaction.. I did the same thing when Snoop's Wide Awake shit came out. It just sounded like the shit I'd been waiting for since 96', did the same thing with the LBC Crew album... but by the end you can tell why it's leftover.  Still dope though, and i will probably buy it.

See, I know what you mean. But even though you can tell this is the leftovers from their golden years, it is still miles beyond the shit they've done since the early 2000s. So I don't feel bad for diggin' it. Even Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound's non-A-list material from the Death Row days is usually gold. And I feel lucky to hear whatever we can.

Ima get this disc but honestly the overssen producer must be sacked on the spot. Lots of good cuts is one thing but a concept is another point of quality.

I agree about the lack of concept, but at the same time, what are they supposed to do? Do you really want them to work a concept into what's going on? I think it would be best if the hater-ass has-been's like Daz helped them sequence and pick some of the material. Then it would add a touch more of relevancy to it. However, if Daz is gonna be a jerk about it, that's his thing. I think inside, he is really upset that people that still even think about the DPG are looking more for his '90s outtakes rather than his new shit. But that's his fault. He's fallen off, and instead of growing up and expanding his horizons, he's still just acting like a 17 year old hood rat, that acts like smoking pot is "so hard dogg, like how tough I am son!" Sure Daz, I smoke a bit too, but I don't have set up an internet cam and blow smoke into it to prove I'm "cool".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 10:02:25 PM »
^^youre really gay